Mental Support Community

just want to stop the thoughts

Senior penor

Thanks for the complement retr0john and the likes folks.

Jessie I didn't watch the video, but obviously I would probably disagree with them about their assumptions about what is normal and to be expected when you pick up some random man, small dicks are normal and part of life, like cellulite or weird moles... you know nobody is perfect right?

The truth is if they had needs they would state their preferences up front, but they don't because it doesn't really matter as much to them as they say on camera or when they are chatting with their friends, seriously guys we give gossip and mindless banter way too much significance.

The rest of the person, the personality is where the real attraction is, get that fixed and the majority of women will be more than happy with your body, you will both make it work.

If they find you attractive then they find you attractive with a small penis, because it is part of the deal, it has influenced who you are. It cannot be separated from your ability to make them laugh, feel special, and make them scream in bed (which anyone can do btw) etc Ironically it might well be the very reason why you are so desirable to them.

I didn't watch the video either. Really, I'm sorry but I just don't care...not even a smidgeon.

I won't get on my soapbox again, but I'll repeat.....guys just take a girl out on your first date with no expectations of sex or anything happening. I had many dates that were just an interesting time and conversation and companionship.

Clothed, with your pants on you're just as good as any other guy walking the streets. Making conversation, talking and listening.....the size you're packing doesn't matter at all. And talking and getting to know her a little can give you a read on what kind of person she really is.

Honestly, really if she wants to jump into bed on the first date that could lead you to believe she's had more than a random sampling of guys....and perhaps 'larger' expectations.

Normally im not the judgemental type of guy, but I can certainly make exceptions for judgemental people :)

No offence meant to anyone at all

I find as I get older my tolerance for bullshit gets thinner and thinner. Everyone should play nice, or expect to get slapped down.

What this girl seems to need is an attitude adjustment. She needs slapped down a few times like Sp said. It might do her a world of good to be on the receiving end of a few insults.

If you're gonna dish it out............

Umm i think the girl on the left is really hot...one on the right is average (and this coming from someone who is not into black girls), idk where you getting ugly from...and even if they were ugly if anything that should make you more depressed since "hot" girls would most certainly have even higher standards...This is the reality of small penis no one finds it attractive, not even the person its attached to...lol

Umm i think the girl on the left is really hot...one on the right is average (and this coming from someone who is not into black girls), idk where you getting ugly from...and even if they were ugly if anything that should make you more depressed since "hot" girls would most certainly have even higher standards...This is the reality of small penis no one finds it attractive, not even the person its attached to...lol

Their level of attractiveness is completely irrelevent as no matter how ugly a woman is, she has countless prospective parters chasing her all day. The corollary of the constant white-knighting are massively inflated egos. Ugly, unemployed, and downright worthless women don't just have preferences, they have demands.

Their level of attractiveness is completely irrelevent as no matter how ugly a woman is, she has countless prospective parters chasing her all day. The corollary of the constant white-knighting are massively inflated egos. Ugly, unemployed, and downright worthless women don't just have preferences, they have demands.

"Countless prospective partners chasing her all day" -

Thats a completely false statement - self respecting guys dont chase ugly women. And to say that they are chased by countless men all day - are you serious? If this was true no woman would have time to do anything else except beat men off with a stick. Men are not dogs and plenty of women are still virgins even in the 40's.

If you really feel so down on women try dating Catholic girls they wont want to see you naked until the wedding night AND they wont have seen an erect penis of any shape or size never mind have a preference

I know a guy who is butt ugly who married a lovely Polish Catholic woman - ok he got no sex at all until the wedding night, but if a guy who looks like the missing link can wed a tall slim beauty, then anything is possible for any guy regardless of whether he has a python or a meal worm down his pants- all he needed was a BMW M5 and a bit of cash In his pockets

"Countless prospective partners chasing her all day" -

Thats a completely false statement - self respecting guys dont chase ugly women. And to say that they are chased by countless men all day - are you serious? If this was true no woman would have time to do anything else except beat men off with a stick. Men are not dogs and plenty of women are still virgins even in the 40's.

If you really feel so down on women try dating Catholic girls they wont want to see you naked until the wedding night AND they wont have seen an erect penis of any shape or size never mind have a preference

There was a certain degree of hyperbole associated with my statement, and I thought you would've been able to detect that. Guess not.

The point still stands. While a woman may not be literally chased after all day, she needs to make very little effort with regard to attracting a romantic and/or sexual partner.

Finally, many (not ALL) men ARE dogs. "Getting some" is of utmost importance to most men, and they will do anything to seal the deal.

I know a guy who is butt ugly who married a lovely Polish Catholic woman - ok he got no sex at all until the wedding night, but if a guy who looks like the missing link can wed a tall slim beauty, then anything is possible for any guy regardless of whether he has a python or a meal worm down his pants- all he needed was a BMW M5 and a bit of cash In his pockets

That's fine as long as you're ok with women fucking you for money, and why get married then when you can have all the sex you want and not risk losing all your shit if she decided to divorce you one day...

Retr0John said:

>>>>>>I can't imagine how you got a line drawn through those letters. I do good just to get the computer turned on and try to get a coherent thought posted.<<<<<<

It's in the editing tools 4th button from the left. Looks like an S with a line through it.

by the way it was valentines day on the 14th over here in london a few days ago.

ANOTHER supposedly romantic day slips by.

I always think of myself in a romantic context utterly preposterous…

I imagine my exes must occasionally think of me, wince at the recollection of my deformity, and then speculate (correctly) about my likely loneliness….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H5TwFTjXA

mixed views but mostly depressing….

Dude you got to stop watching fugly chicks trying to make themselves feel better by belittling mens penises. Especially fugly ones who have the charm and sex appeal of a sack of entrails ... "does size matter" .... well yes it does, id like to at least be able to tell where a womans hips and arse start, and ffs put a bra on those horrible saggy titties! .... munters

I admit the one on the left is not conventionally attractive - Im surprised she is so keen to throw stones in glass houses- fair point.

But the one on the right looks quite attractive to my tastes.

Anyway, the views from women seem so uniform no matter the colour of their skin, their age, background, ethnicity, political views etc… sigh…

I admit the one on the left is not conventionally attractive - Im surprised she is so keen to throw stones in glass houses- fair point.

But the one on the right looks quite attractive to my tastes.

Anyway, the views from women seem so uniform no matter the colour of their skin, their age, background, ethnicity, political views etc… sigh…

I dont think these Girls have had much sexual experience.

You can tell by the way they talked about a small penis not doing anything except making them wet ... the way the bigger girl agreed in a really childish manner, they probably have only had a fist full of fumbles between them and anything they say should be taken with a pinch of salt.

A few thoughts:

-Jeep, I really like your pledge, I think I'm going to try and do the same thing. Body shame is fucked up in all instances. Outside of health, all of our bodies are perfectly fine, and we should all love who we are and encourage others to love who they are.

-Jessie, how can you sulk and be discouraged by all of these women are having uniform opinions that size matters when you selectively only post videos of women having these opinions and shaming small penises? You know there are many videos and articles out there that say that your penis is fine, and that your body is fine, and that you can make plenty of women very happy by being a good person and a good lover, right? Why do you only post the ones of women being mean, where they confirm the hatred of your body that you yourself feel? It doesn't help anyone here to act like this negative view is universally held by women, because it's just not true. If you want to be sad and sulk, it's your right to do so and I hope it makes you feel better and you find peace eventually, but for my sake and the sake of everyone else who reads these boards, YOU'RE WRONG. The views of women on penis size, or anything for that matter, are not even close to uniform because all women are different and deep down just want to be happy with their partner for the rest of their lives. Some women care about penis size, some women don't, this is an indisputable truth of the world, and some videos of women saying some emphatically mean things about small penises are not indicative of anything other than those women's sexual preferences, nothing more. Many many many many women do not care and just want a man who is a great person and makes them happy. All of us can do that, but not if we don't first stop hating our ourselves for our bodies and start loving ourselves for the totality of who we are.

-Senor, I'd really appreciate it if you didn't body shame others with degrading/insensitive language. You can do what you want, but I personally believe that this board should not be a place that is tolerant of body shaming others, regardless of how insensitive they are towards our own issues of SPS. She is entitled to her own personal sexual preferences even if you think she is unattractive. Many of us suffer from severe feelings of shame associated with the way the public perceives our bodies, and most of us wouldn't wish our pain on our worst enemies. I know it's different for you because your body issues are entirely internal, caused by your OCD, and not the result of a small penis, but you still shouldn't say such immature and insensitive things. Compassion is a wonderful thing because it can so greatly enrich our lives, and is limitless in nature. Why not share it with others? You may choose to be shitty person, it's your right do so, but I know what body shame feels like and I can empathize with how women like the one on the left feel when around every corner is another example of our culture reinforcing that their bodies are unwanted and that they are worthless. It breaks my heart just thinking about it. And even if you don't give a shit about other people and this woman will never hear the nasty things you are saying about her, I personally don't think an SPS forum is the right environment for posting such misogynist filth. Just my two cents, as long as the mods say you're welcome, I'm going to just have to deal. But I just ask of you if you're feeling the need to make fun of other people's bodies, please take it to the other 99.99% of male dominated internet spaces where that kind of talk is celebrated. Can we please keep the discussions here about helping each other with SPS and not about belittling others?

A few thoughts:

-Jeep, I really like your pledge, I think I'm going to try and do the same thing. Body shame is fucked up in all instances. Outside of health, all of our bodies are perfectly fine, and we should all love who we are and encourage others to love who they are.

-Jessie, how can you sulk and be discouraged by all of these women are having uniform opinions that size matters when you selectively only post videos of women having these opinions and shaming small penises? You know there are many videos and articles out there that say that your penis is fine, and that your body is fine, and that you can make plenty of women very happy by being a good person and a good lover, right? Why do you only post the ones of women being mean, where they confirm the hatred of your body that you yourself feel? It doesn't help anyone here to act like this negative view is universally held by women, because it's just not true. If you want to be sad and sulk, it's your right to do so and I hope it makes you feel better and you find peace eventually, but for my sake and the sake of everyone else who reads these boards, YOU'RE WRONG. The views of women on penis size, or anything for that matter, are not even close to uniform because all women are different and deep down just want to be happy with their partner for the rest of their lives. Some women care about penis size, some women don't, this is an indisputable truth of the world, and some videos of women saying some emphatically mean things about small penises are not indicative of anything other than those women's sexual preferences, nothing more. Many many many many women do not care and just want a man who is a great person and makes them happy. All of us can do that, but not if we don't first stop hating our ourselves for our bodies and start loving ourselves for the totality of who we are.

-Senor, I'd really appreciate it if you didn't body shame others with degrading/insensitive language. You can do what you want, but I personally believe that this board should not be a place that is tolerant of body shaming others, regardless of how insensitive they are towards our own issues of SPS. She is entitled to her own personal sexual preferences even if you think she is unattractive. Many of us suffer from severe feelings of shame associated with the way the public perceives our bodies, and most of us wouldn't wish our pain on our worst enemies. I know it's different for you because your body issues are entirely internal, caused by your OCD, and not the result of a small penis, but you still shouldn't say such immature and insensitive things. Compassion is a wonderful thing because it can so greatly enrich our lives, and is limitless in nature. Why not share it with others? You may choose to be shitty person, it's your right do so, but I know what body shame feels like and I can empathize with how women like the one on the left feel when around every corner is another example of our culture reinforcing that their bodies are unwanted and that they are worthless. It breaks my heart just thinking about it. And even if you don't give a shit about other people and this woman will never hear the nasty things you are saying about her, I personally don't think an SPS forum is the right environment for posting such misogynist filth. Just my two cents, as long as the mods say you're welcome, I'm going to just have to deal. But I just ask of you if you're feeling the need to make fun of other people's bodies, please take it to the other 99.99% of male dominated internet spaces where that kind of talk is celebrated. Can we please keep the discussions here about helping each other with SPS and not about belittling others?

Hey like I said before, im just showing that the people who are in these videos are not perfect by any means and really should take a good hard long look at themselves before they judge others.

ShameonYOu,

A well written post. You are right about what women go through- horrid really.

I do accept there is a small sub section (in the west anyway) of women who dont care about size as they have other priorities or an unusual preference.

I suppose I posted the video because Im angry at the universe/God/whatever and this clip demonstrates what I have heard from women all my life (well not recently as I havent been out for a while).

The clips or articles arguing that size doesnt matter are either vague, insincere, implausible, unconvincing or self contradictory.

Actually my last clip did have a woman initially suggesting it didn't matter, but then revealed her true colours by the end…

YOU'RE WRONG. The views of women on penis size, or anything for that matter, are not even close to uniform because all women are different and deep down just want to be happy with their partner for the rest of their lives.

Women that don't care about penis size got problems. a) they suck at sex and don't know what they want. b)they get put off by sex because of passed trauma (exp: sexual abuse) c)Some women after having kids are just not interested...and only do it so you get off their back, in this instance the smaller the better... d) they got gigantic self esteem issues and will hold on to anyone who shows them any type of interest.

Any self confident women who is good at sex whats a big penis or at least something she can feel...imho

Thank you, Senor. I know you're only going after them because they're dishing it out, but I just don't believe that two wrongs can make a right. These women are insensitive and espousing body shame(I'm assuming from what's been said, I don't really have any interest in watching the vids) but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't preach the concept of everyone's bodies being perfectly fine just the way they are. We shouldn't feel bad about ourselves for not meeting some ideal, because in reality we all just want to be happy in a relationship with someone who is also happy. Happiness is not dependent on your body at all, it's entirely in between your ears.

Jessie, I hear what you're saying about resentment. It sucks to think about it that way. "Why me?" "What if?" It's hard not to think about these things and dwell on women to whom we are inadequate. That said, I don't think it's a small subsection of women who will accept their partner however they are so long as they are in love. Forget gender/sex, I think that's most people on the planet who will accept the one they love. And if a woman could never come to love you solely because of your penis, well that doesn't sound like the type of person I would love back. That's just me, though, but nothing in this life is guaranteed, so we are all(not just those of small penises) going to have to fight for what we want from life. If a woman can't grow to love me, then all I can do is find one that will. Given that, though, I know that if my partner were so insecure about their body that they would never really trust that I am happy being in a relationship with them, then that would really make me love them less. I wouldn't be happy unless I know they are happy, and I think I share this sentiment with the majority of people. Love is a chemical reaction of the brain, it's not purely a physical sensation of the gonads. Dishing out orgasms on the reg and being receptive to what your partner(once you've found one comfortable with your body) desires sexually can help sway that equation in their brain. And I don't know about you, but I know it would be more than enough for me to find one woman in this world whom I love so deeply that I would want to grow old together with. My penis can't hold me back from that, but my mentality about my penis and my inadequacy and my value as a lover absolutely can hinder me from that goal.