Mental Support Community

This problem for guys like me is only to get worse.

LouisZ

I really do not want to sound like I'm crying about this issue, however it will be worse before it gets better. I can only see problems of men with really small penises such as I have continuing.

Here is the reasoning:

A) As social media continues to ever expand and as most of our internet is driven by commercial sales, there is money to be made from the plight of others. This is a fact of life. The "best" people to take advantage of are the weak, or needy. A greater and greater "problem" that only the money and the riches of runaway capitalism will exploit until if is no longer profitable.

B) More and more surveys of women (be they scientific or not) show that women prefer a 4" penis over 3", 5" erections over 4", 6" over 5" and 7" over 6" after about 7" it becomes less clear.

C) As more women and men read this information (be it true or not) they will believe it to be true and they too should comply with the mainstream. "A sucker born every minute" and "If you tell a big lie, say it louder and louder, people will believe the biggest lies." Also per the monster Hitler; "What a great thing it is for the powerful that people do not think"

D) As we enter into an age of more and more powerful women (this is by no-means bad) however misandry and feminists groups will (already have) stated "Men have sexually objectified women for ages, the table has turned." Notice the ever expanding print/media ads of male models in underware etc, focusing on a big bulge or package in the crotch.

F) As more plastics degrade in our environment an seep into water and food sources with "estrogen mimicking compounds" there is significant growing concern over the the problem of neonatal males with underdevoped genitals. The same "estrogen mimicking compounds from plastics are suspected as the cause of precocious puberty in girls and subsequent potential rise in breat cancer.

Hey guys! This is not all bad news!.... These estrogen like compounds will slow the growth of testicular and prostate cancer!!!

Oh, Happy Days are here to stay!

Yeah, I'm not happy either.

LouisZ

Ours is the last generation suffering with this horrific handicap, with all the breakthrough in stem cell and genetic engineering you're going to be able to order a new one soon. In around 40 years man wont know what sps is...fml I wont make it.

Makes you wonder what the guys will choose.

Something obscenely large to impress the guys in the locker room, or something perfectly filling that will impress the ladies in the bed room.

Either way, it'll be much larger than we're sporting now.

Makes you wonder what the guys will choose.

Something obscenely large to impress the guys in the locker room, or something perfectly filling that will impress the ladies in the bed room.

Either way, it'll be much larger than we're sporting now.

I think you are going to be able to make custom one for your wife ;) If shes fine with 7-8 inches then you get one like that or if you got a size queen and nothing is going to satisfy her below 9 inches then you can make her happy and unwrap that bad boy for valentines day or something lol...god dam its nice to dream.

Dream on guys .... penis argumentation is unsafe unreliable and un reversible and bloody expensiveas it is Imagine how much the cost of

1.converting cells to stem cells

2. Growing a penis from cells

3. Surgically removal of old penis and attaching the new one

4. After care

Imagine the complications like infections and nerve damage.

Dream on guys .... penis argumentation is unsafe unreliable and un reversible and bloody expensiveas it is Imagine how much the cost of

1.converting cells to stem cells

2. Growing a penis from cells

3. Surgically removal of old penis and attaching the new one

4. After care

Imagine the complications like infections and nerve damage.

1. all rdy done

2. all rdy done

3. very easy to do within 40 years

4. cant be anything worse then living with useless penis.

1. all rdy done

2. all rdy done

3. very easy to do within 40 years

4. cant be anything worse then living with useless penis.

Seriously ... infections kill, its well documented that our best defence against the bugs that cause infections no longer work (antibiotics), which would mean that people will die from infections after normal routine operations such as hip and knee replacements and that would halt any kind of unnecessary operations such as penis enlargement ops and breast enlargement ops ect ect

Seriously ... infections kill, its well documented that our best defence against the bugs that cause infections no longer work (antibiotics), which would mean that people will die from infections after normal routine operations such as hip and knee replacements and that would halt any kind of unnecessary operations such as penis enlargement ops and breast enlargement ops ect ect

In few years nanotechnology (nanobots) will basically take over our immune system killing viruses and bacteria as soon as they enter the body. You are still thinking in analog man...there is crazy tech coming up.

• 2 weeks later...

The woman I'm married to (last 15 years) and have fathered children with told me that I was smaller by at least half than all of her boyfriends to that point, but that I was the first man to ever make her achieve orgasm. She also said I was the most attentive lover she had ever had. I'm rocking a 5" (erect) monster. While I admit that my 3 year stint in the Army was sometimes less than comfortable, and high school football locker rooms were not the funnest place for me. I only ever had one woman comment on my size, and that was because she wanted to be flat on her belly on the floor and entered from behind. Obviously thats not going to work out. Here's the thing, I work hard to make the women I have been with orgasm. I joked about my size first thing after we start, and then proceed to be the most attentive and longest LASTING lover they ever had.

The girl I dated in college told her roomate about us. After we parted ways (she graduated before I did), her roomate made it a point to "get drunk" around me and be very flirty. We had sex a short time later, initiated by my exes roomie. Afterward, she told me she wanted to see me naked because she thought my ex was kidding about my size. She said she wanted to laugh when she first saw it but didn't want to hurt my feelings. She told me that the sex and her orgasm was so intense afterwards that she was comparing me to her on again-off again boyfriend who was considerably larger than me, and kept coming back to me. She said her boyfriend gave her that "nice full feeling", which was great but she did'nt orgasm because he was to quick, ad didn't do much after she finished. She also liked that I was funny and playfull during sex, and that i introdused her to things that she didn't even know would arouse her at that level (anal play, oral sex, lots of prolonged foreplay and fingering, lots of kissing).

Years later, when I relayed this story to a good friend and coworker, (a very butch and very out activist lesbian), she laughed and told me it was becauseI learned how to "fuck like a girl". She related to me that in all her previous relationships, she never used toys, etc. but that for women, the sex was a broadening of the scope of the entire emotional relationship. She assumed the sex was better for lesbian couples because guys were about "the nut" and then they were done. She told me she had never had hetero sex, did not see its appeal, but had observed that in the "community" as she put it, it was more common for hetero woman to continue a lesbian life style than for a lesbian to have sex with a man, the suddenly become heterosexual.

When I told her about my experiences as a smaller than average male (physically I am an alpha male) and how it made me feel she told me I was being a "pussy". She was right. After that, whenever anyome made a comment about dick size, I would proudly state that I bet that I had the smallest one in the room, followed by a sexually charged and un-PC remark tha would get some laughs.

Size is about attitude. If you have a small dick, make sure everyone knows it, and that you are also the best fuck in the room. Own it. don't let it put you in a place so dark that you would hurt yourself. After all, how often are you naked in front of other people. If some guy is checking you out at the urinal, let him know its $300 and you'll meet him in the parking lot.

Chin up my brothers.