Mental Support Community

I have suicidal thoughts because of a small penis

HoneyBadger

I am 20 years old and have noticed that I have a smaller penis than other guys since I was a little boy. I am Chinese by the way and looks like most of people on this forum are Americans I guess.

My penis is only 4'' long erect and am a virgin and never have girlfriend, most of the time i know that my life is so pathtic but i can't even to admit it and face the fact, i just continue to escape myself and living in a fantasy life.I have no bravity to face the truth that have already happened.

All these years when I think about this problem or somebody else was talking about it, I was just pretend I am a normal guy to discuss with them because if I didn't do it, they might be noticed I am abnormal. It has been destroying my confidence, my life. there is nothing I can do to deal with it. The only way to extend the penis is some kind of surgery I've heared from others a few years ago, but I'm afraid of telling anybody I have a small penis.

It has really destroyed me, it's just slowly kills me.

With a small penis,I am low self-esteem

With a small penis, I became anxious and fearful

I have developed some mental problems just because of a small penis over the past few years.

Sometimes I feel helpless and desperate.

I cannot find any way out

Just about 30 minutes ago I found this section, it's midnight right here right now, everthing is so quiet, I sit here and type these words, never feel this desperate. Suicidal thoughts has been coming through my mind a few times but never this intense, I really don't know how to cope this problem, I just keep asking Why me? What my life supposed to be when I have a 4'' erect penis?

Hello, HoneyBadger, welcome!

I'm sorry that you're feeling so destroyed, helpless, and suicidal :(. It's good that you decided to share your feelings and problems here and I hope you can gain some new, helpful perspective.

You have a worth like any other human being, any part of your body doesn't change that. Yes, being somehow different brings also some problems and challenges, but... there are many ways in which people are different or handicapped and the most important thing in coping with these challenges is their attitude.

I'm sorry I don't have much time now to write, but I strongly recommend you to read these topics and watch these videos:

http://www.mentalsup...gically-ruined/

http://www.mentalsup...-and-im-scared/

http://www.mentalsup...-as-i-found-it/

You're not alone and there IS a way out of your despair and suicidality. You'll probably need some external help,

but not a surgery (those don't help, as far as I know, and may be even dangerous!!) - a psychological help to find new ways of looking at yourself and your life and building a healthy self-esteem. But that doesn't mean without/before such help you have to stay passive! You might, for instance, educate yourself about self-worth, self-esteem, problems with the attitude towards one's body and how to cope with them, ... What do you think?

Take care!

Edited by LaLa
added something

I am 20 years old and have noticed that I have a smaller penis than other guys since I was a little boy. I am Chinese by the way and looks like most of people on this forum are Americans I guess.

My penis is only 4'' long erect and am a virgin and never have girlfriend, most of the time i know that my life is so pathtic but i can't even to admit it and face the fact, i just continue to escape myself and living in a fantasy life.I have no bravity to face the truth that have already happened.

All these years when I think about this problem or somebody else was talking about it, I was just pretend I am a normal guy to discuss with them because if I didn't do it, they might be noticed I am abnormal. It has been destroying my confidence, my life. there is nothing I can do to deal with it. The only way to extend the penis is some kind of surgery I've heared from others a few years ago, but I'm afraid of telling anybody I have a small penis.

It has really destroyed me, it's just slowly kills me.

With a small penis,I am low self-esteem

With a small penis, I became anxious and fearful

I have developed some mental problems just because of a small penis over the past few years.

Sometimes I feel helpless and desperate.

I cannot find any way out

Just about 30 minutes ago I found this section, it's midnight right here right now, everthing is so quiet, I sit here and type these words, never feel this desperate. Suicidal thoughts has been coming through my mind a few times but never this intense, I really don't know how to cope this problem, I just keep asking Why me? What my life supposed to be when I have a 4'' erect penis?

Dude I feel the same way, its heartbreaking females know what they like and that's a long fat cock I'm not saying every girl like 10inches but 99.9% of girls like a penis over 3inches and that's what I have 3inches I don't have the suicidal thoughts though but I have become fearful of going out see no point in socializing or talking to females as I know I can't date any of them I do get very depressed like this has now given me such a short fuse I don't date as well I can get very angry .makes me laugh people saying gun control doesn't work damn if I had access to guns il make the world pay that's how I feel at times .but that soon passes and I get on with life again get low days and high days its hard its a bloody battle living with such a small penis .most guys want a bigger penis to shag women I just want to be able to go loo with out pissing all over my self .I am pretty fat so fingers cross it should help after I have lost 80pounds in weight that's the goal should make going loo a little bit easier that's all I care about

Things could be worse; you could have a four inch nose. Then everyone would see it ALL of the time. A small penis is something you can keep hidden from the public, and only reveal to the person you marry. Your wife someday will love you for who you are on the inside.

A 4 inch nose would be fine- a simple operation and job done.

However penis operations are high risk and dont improve erect size and can cause impotence.

And you say 'marry' as if its a done deal… it really isn't.

Very few people marry without having sex 1st.

So the girl is bound to find out how small the guy is prior to him asking her to marry him… so she's unlikely to continue dating him let alone allowing the relationship to develop to the extent marriage is on the cards.

(well ok it happened in patrick motes example - she refused to marry him due to size- but generally girls prefer to date a guy who isn't inadequate)

HoneyBadger,

Suicide is never a solution to any problem. If these feelings persist, you should seek help about it. Also, surgery isn't a solution either, they don't work too well and may leave you with a penis that just does not work. That would be way way way worse than having a small penis.

I know I have had feelings that my body is unwanted and worthless. I also have a 4" penis(penis bro's), am young(26) and have only had one girlfriend(I was a virgin at 20). I feel bad about it myself sometimes, but the issue is not with my penis, it is in my head. Some women prefer a larger penis than yours, but you don't need to have 100 wives, you only need one. Many women have no problem with your penis, but if you have a problem with your penis it will make you more difficult to love. Love yourself and you will find many people who love you too.

Jessie and Honey Badger. Sorry if it sounded like I was making light of your pain. It's not that I think you shouldn't be distressed by whatever insensitive comments lead you to believe your inadequate. It's just that I don't agree that there is anything wrong with you. Not all women sleep around and compare penis sizes. Most are happy with whatever penis the man they love happens to have ;):wub: The thought of a woman rejecting someone she loves based on a single body part sounds pathologically shallow to me, and frankly, it makes me angry at the hypothetical woman. It also sad to think of you defining yourselves based on sex appeal. There is so much more to life, and so much more to a person. Is there any chance that you or the people you hang around are overly obsessed with sex ? Maybe making new friends who have other hobbies, interests, passions, dreams and career ambitions will make penis size less important. Aren't people known for accomplishments rather than penis size? Also, don't you love your friends and family for who they are on the inside, and not for any single part? You can expect others to do the same for you.

I daresay family and friends love you as a whole.

But sex appeal or attraction or adequacy is very different.

I wouldnt care if my sister was conventionally ugly in every area- I would still love and care for her.

But for me to sexually love a girl there would have to be something attractive about her I hope- physically speaking.

Living with an 'anti sex appeal device' (small penis) or fatal flaw is very burdensome.

I have had 5 good, caring, decent women eventually reject me due to my size - and I know for most, if not all of them, they felt very guilty and shallow and distressed about the situation.

I suppose any woman who dates a small guy has this unpleasant dilemma.

To quote Lilly allen "he has a small dick- what you gotta do"

This isn't like having a hairy back or an unsightly mole- this is the sex organ, so its one heck of a deficiency to overlook….

and women are entitled to find a physically satisfying and emotionally satisfying partner.

• 4 months later...

Well I'll say this much: I like that on line library site you link above. Good info on a lot of subjects.

As for the size thing, anyone who is unhappy about it is unlikely to change their view for better or worse no matter what is said. That is what I have found. Somethings really are just finished business.

Another four star post. I wish I could push the like button two or three times.

• 4 weeks later...

So what would you recommend non-alpha males do w regard to relationships w females? Not being argumentative, just curious. There are only so many options: 1) avoid women altogether 2) have a relationship but accept that she will cheat 3) attempt to become alpha or in some way neutralize your non-alpha traits 4) find a woman that the alphas don't care to penetrate as she is unattractive or handicapped in some way 5) something I didn't think of.

So what would you recommend non-alpha males do w regard to relationships w females? Not being argumentative, just curious. There are only so many options: 1) avoid women altogether 2) have a relationship but accept that she will cheat 3) attempt to become alpha or in some way neutralize your non-alpha traits 4) find a woman that the alphas don't care to penetrate as she is unattractive or handicapped in some way 5) something I didn't think of.

1) avoid women is the best thing. And if you want sex pay for it.

3) attempt to become alpha or in some way neutralize your non-alpha traits

I would really hope none of you would consider this. I would always suggest being yourself and embracing your character traits. Being true to yourself can be very attractive. I find it attractive, anyhow.

And getting what she lacks on the outside from the alpha male who lives two blocks over. Some of you people are so detached from reality that I really have to wonder if you're being disingenuous.

Every person has different needs and wants; there are different things that make sex meaningful to different people. As far as loving someone for who they are inside, I feel that way as well. Are some other women different? I'm sure some are, but I hope you will not close yourself off to all of the possibilities.

Edited by IrmaJean
wording