Mental Support Community

After all this worrying ... I now have something to really worry about

Senior penor

Looks like one of my nuts has gone rogue.

Been having pain for a while but I was too bloody busy worrying about imaginary problems to realise that it could be serious ... always thought id twisted a nut or something.

Noticed one of my nuts is looking a bit bigger than the other but dismissed it as "by design"

Today I pulled my head out of my arse and had a good feel around and ... Boom big f#@king lump on nut, felt a bit more Boom another one. Called wife up to have a feel she had a root and the colour drained out of her face and she looked ill and she confirmed ... I have fucking lumps on one of my balls.

Cysts hopefully, but the size difference between them and pain in the affected one makes me think it could be a bit more sinister,

Lifes a bitch

Sounds stressful, SP. :( Definitely something to get checked out by a doctor right away. If you can, try not to let your mind run with the possibilities before you have any definitive answers. I understand that is easy to say and not so easy to do. I'm sorry you're going through this. :( I hope it turns out to be nothing serious. Wishing you good health and wellness.

Your going to the doctor right given the area it could be something worse and should be checked out ASAP. I am sure you already know all this. A cyst can just just as painful to get rid of, have you tried draining it by chance?