Mental Support Community

"What should be done about us?" A heartfelt question.

Not true, my dad is big, and I'm small. Genes are weird.

no my Son got his genes from my side of the family if you get what I mean but your right about genes but what will they do to my son and other men below 4.5 inches in the future stop them reproducing believe me the way some people talk it would not surprise me if they go that way

Small guys tend to forget....With your pants up, with your clothes on you're just as good as ANY other guy walking around out there.
Great point and well made. I see you can take this further, to something like,

Everyone tends to forget: you are potentially as good, or capable of greater love, than any other person out there;

you have to have faith in the future and in yourself first.

Not true, my dad is big, and I'm small. Genes are weird.
Or more simply, less weird and more scientific: penis size is not dependent on genes... environmental factors are the most critical.

Delusions of grandeur.

It is grandeur to realise that you deserve more of the world than the corner you may have painted yourself into?

If this is truly what you believe - and not just knocking what was said, BECAUSE I said it - then I can only urge you not to go with your beliefs : )

It is grandeur to realise that you deserve more of the world than the corner you may have painted yourself into?

If this is truly what you believe - and not just knocking what was said, BECAUSE I said it - then I can only urge you not to go with your beliefs : )

It's why I believe. I have no future, let alone one where I achieve what I want. Like having a happy relationship with a woman.

It's why I believe. I have no future, let alone one where I achieve what I want. Like having a happy relationship with a woman.

I can empathise with this feeling. Long ago I was convinced of the same.

My current life is proof to the contrary.

You base your achievements on having a realationship with a woman? I have to say that's a pretty low standard and it also explains why so many woman now days have these self - entitlement issues and think they're some princess or goddess. You seem a decent guy and I'm not trying to be a bastard, but you need to stop with this little pussy whipped way of thinking. Forget these women, a lot of these women who mock men about their penis have fake tan, fake hair, cover their face in crap. Stop basing your happiness off of getting a woman. So many men are depressed, so they do everything to get a woman, the do all these fake chat up lines, try to dress a certain way, try to act a certain way. It's all fake and it's all done just to get some pussy and then the women plays you and manipulates you because you are giving her the power. Stop trying to date these shallow women, which the majority of western women are, just shallow and have no interest in anything but appearance and are materialistic.

I said it was huge goal of mine.

So what about all the wives? And long term gfs that just cheat, or end leaving?

Are you actually small, or do you think you are small?

I've written up my experiences in other threads.

I'll go over my stats here to answer you, I'm 5'5" no more, to some that would be a blessing, but I'm also 'blessed' with a very strong preference for women who are at least 5'6", cute, pretty or outright beautiful.. ideal being around 5'8" or just below, my current gf is 5'11" and sexy as they come. This doesn't happen by itself. You have to have your self-acceptance & belief firmly in place.

10 years ago, like you I would have put the likelihood of such experiences in my life, especially now I am no longer at the height of my looks, to beyond the possible.

Do I have a small penis is perhaps what you were also asking, yes I did. I didn't think I was small: I WAS small.

My penis, at the time I slept with my gf for the 1st time, was just over 4" girth and and was around 4.8" in length.

(I was to find out I was the second smallest my gf had been with, though she overstated the case and claimed I was the smallest.)

The thing was our sexual encounters were lousy, for both of us. Granted neither of us were trying to make the best of it, we were both looking for the situation to adapt to our likes: I wanted her on top, she wanted me to fill her when we were facing... neither was going to happen with that volume of penis.

So as idiotic as all the penis enlargement stuff seemed I decided I had a great gf to lose, and a larger penis to gain. To me it was obvious what I must do. I'm glad I did. Thankfully, in the end I did NOT waste time or resources on any of the typical kit they try to get you to buy... (though I nearly bought a hydro-pump - the vacuum pumps but that maintain pressure through being filled with water).

I'm now as far from the average as I was before, but on the positive side. And in less than 6 months.

I'm not claiming everyone will respond as I did or be as dedicated to the process as I was, I had a lot to loose: I love the woman I'm with and she wants me... but I will state that, without any doubt, volume of penis can be altered with the right conditions over time.

The sooner you start, the sooner it gets done.

Fuck you

You have no control over anyone's outcomes, but your own.

As you type that, you will realise that you are not 'Fuck you' anything but your own potential.

You want to experience your life from the top... you have to climb up till you get there.

You have no control over anyone's outcomes, but your own.

As you type that, you will realise that you are not 'Fuck you' anything but your own potential.

You want to experience your life from the top... you have to climb up till you get there.

your a troll trying to sell another program.

your a troll trying to sell another program.

1. you need to look at your idea of a troll again

2. if that is true, what program?

dvnJ22 you don't need more penis you need the to balls to face up to the fact that much of what you feel you know, you may not know so well.

It isn't easy, but it will be the beginning of the end of the sense of doom you are in.

I KNOW because I've been there.

• 3 weeks later...

I've given this question a lot of thought, and I've also thought more generally about the question of "surplus males".

What I mean by that term is men who, for whatever reason, aren't viewed by women as sexually desirable. Now that women have more say in who their partners are, it really does seem that a small proportion of men are doing most of the fucking. They're the rich, handsome, well-hung, etc.

This is not sustainable; the rest of us end up pretty miserable. Indeed, the surplus male community is the source of virtually all the "lone gunman" types who are causing so much trouble in the USA right now.

I had a woman flat-out tell me that most men should be castrated like horses or dogs. I've had multiple women tell me that they've aborted a nascent "one night stand" when their potential partner revealed his subpar penis. It's hard to imagine anything more demoralizing, but it was all good fun for my girlfriends.

All of these women would have been horrified if I'd disparaged an ethnic group, or homosexuals. Somehow, sexual inadequacy is one of the last remaining frontiers where mockery of someone based on something uncontrollable and genetic is OK.

So what can be done? Well, I actually wouldn't dismiss the castration thing. Eunuchs are a part of our cultural heritage. Transexuals are becoming a part of it.

For those surplus males who do remain intact, I think the best approach is to accept one's role in the sexual landscape. It takes three participants of three very different sorts to make a cuckold humiliation video.

People on this forum seem to dismiss that sort of thing as disgusting, or at least to dismiss the pleasure that the cuckolded third of the sex act experiences.

I don't think that's right. In fact, I regularly see posts on this forum coming from men who are actively trying to fight their own cuckold / size humiliation fantasies.

What is the point of that? If you're built for a role genetically, and deep down it excites you, why fight it? Just look at it as an opportunity to share a pleasurable experience with a beautiful blonde woman and a sexy, well-hung black man. Sounds like a fun time to me... and the humiliation and derision aren't real hatred. It's just a game.

And think about this: the blonde housewife and the black dude railing her are just as typecast and stereotyped as you are. What if black dude really wants to be cuckolded and humiliated? Being the stud all the time gets old, too. Trust me on that.

• 1 month later...

I've said before that I think the average woman prefers the average penis. I hear it on even those silly random interview videos Jessie sometimes posts. Bigger than average gets more "respect" than small does (and that is a major part of our problem), but women want sex to feel good and for that there is such a thing as too large. I think the average penis probably fits the average vagina best.

I think my anxiety has probably come from the fact that I get so small when flaccid. I don't sport a big bulge in my pants, and the naked men I have seen in real life almost always look significantly larger flaccid than I do. This had led me to believe that I was among the very smallest in the world. In fact, my erection is probably only a little less than average size. You, Roger, might be slightly bigger than I. If so, I really think you're in good shape (maybe you already know this). Just keep your overall shape as decent as possible and i think you'll see that your SPS is a phantom.

Victim, this is a fascinating thread you started. I have often pondered this question myself. I always think the why is much more important than the what or the how. To answer why would take me too far into the truly wild woods of my thoughts, and I will not tell anyone what I think they should do - like dvnJ22, I believe everyone should decide that for themselves. However, I do think I have a reasonably realistic scenario for the 'how'.

First, the distinction between a true micropenis and SPS will be increasingly, intentionally blurred. SPS, already considered a 'syndrome' (as evidenced by it being honored in its very own forum on a mental support community website), will eventually be given a place in a new edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual for Mental Disorders (DSM) and recognized by the medical fraternity as a legitimate psychiatric disorder and be renamed something like 'Small Penis Anxiety Disorder' or "SPAD" for short. True to form, the DSM and all professionally published studies of this disorder will rigorously avoid any reference to any actual size measurement criteria or study. The diagnostic criteria might read something like this:

At least 3 of the following must be present, one of which must be (1):

1. Unyielding belief that the penis is significantly smaller in size than most, if not all, age and ethnically related peers

2. Belief that the individual is incapable of providing sexual gratification to partner due to penis size

3. Avoidance patterns in romantic relationships due to unsubstantiated belief that penis size will result in immediate sexual rejection

4. Social anxiety due to lack of confidence because of penis size

5. Negative self-image with dsymorphic tendencies regarding sexual organs

6. Low self-esteem and feelings of inadequacy

7. Extreme feelings of rage and hopelessness due to chronic sexual frustration

8. Liability to anger and violence often with explosive outbursts

9. Patterns of physical aggression sparked by feelings of inferiority due to perceived penis size

10. Excessive rumination over consequences of a small penis, often with disturbing or suicidal contents

Comorbidity with clinical depression, avoidance personality disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder are often common.

This will be the beginning of the end for us. Using the tried and proven speciousness of psychobabble and the mob's love of buzzwords and Freud, this little entry into the DSM will legitimize and institutionalize the big penis argument. In one publishing, it will eliminate in the mind of Jane Q. Public that she might be wrong for preferring that big dick. By not referring to any size reference and using vague, ambiguous diagnostic criteria, more and more guys with adequate 6, 7, even 8 inches will begin to question if they are big enough to satisfy until eventually there will be a comparative handful of men doing the vast majority of promiscuous fucking because they are the only ones whose gargantuan sizes leave no room for any self-doubt and who aren't afflicted by this 'disorder'.

In the same way the draconian subtlety and interpretive vagueness of 'disorders' like Avoidance Personality Disorder, Schizoid Personality Disorder, Schizotypal Personality Disorder, and so on in the DSM have victimized and marginalized people who refuse to be Facebook drones and YouTube ego slaves or even believe that there happens to be a life after this one, SPAD will legitimize any woman who breaks up with a guy because of penis size, and, what's more, she no longer even has to answer or field the question of his actual size. It will be enough that he had 'Small Penis Anxiety', regardless of his actual size. If he believes it, that's what counts. The divorce courts already cater completely to women - this will truly be the writing on the gravestone for the average male. Imagine how many middle-aged married women with two kids will all of sudden decide that her husband's cock just isn't doing it and decides to get a divorce. Her divorce lawyer with the 9.5" dick will tell the court the husband is,

"...suffering from SPAD. He verbally and even physically abuses my client because of this disorder. He is an emotional drain on my client and the children are sometimes frightened by his lack of affect and morbid, depressive behavior. It is not a healthy environment for my client or her children. This man needs months, perhaps years of clear psychological counseling..."

The husband ends up being forced to attend mandatory counseling for SPAD, the divorce is granted, and he sees his kids twice a year for a total of two days each time. Meanwhile, the ex-wife is attending college again part-time studying dietetics when she's not at the local gym, collecting her hard working executive husband's significant alimony, banging a 22 year old college athlete with 9.75" of steel and a passion for giving MILF's coma-inducing orgasms, fucking her divorce lawyer when the athlete's playing an away game, and cooking organically grown penis-enhancing super foods for her two little boys so they will never suffer the ignominy of SPAD. College girls and clubbers will have the diagnostic criteria memorized and will be hyperalert for any of the signs of SPAD. They will not hesitate to reject a guy if he has a 'small' penis because they will convince themselves when they are not satisfied by his 6 inches and skinny girth that he was being emotionally cold and 'creepy' because he obviously was suffering from SPAD. They are once again the victim.

Last, but not least, the criminal courts will have a carnival. By exploiting points 7-10 in the DSM criteria, prosecutors will be able to lock away every last man and boy who is certified by a licensed psychiatrist as suffering from SPAD. As time goes by, the explosions and the violence will only get worse as this issue sees more and more daylight and mainstream discussion and affects more men. Measurements will never enter the picture because the ACTUAL SIZE WON'T MATTER, ONLY THE BELIEF. Actual size criteria will be avoided like a plague. If specific sizes were brought up, the whole thing would sound too silly and materialistic and the argument would fall back into ambiguity where it is currently. It would force women to agree on a definitive which they are all incapable of doing.

Eventually, this will have the cumulative effect of eliminating all but the most monstrously endowed men from any effective involvement in society and civilization since they will be the only ones huge enough that doubts of inadequacy will never enter their heads. I say, 100 years should suffice? They will be the new elite. An 11" elephant trunk coiled up and ensconced in flashy codpieces designed by Aeropostale and Hugo Boss.

Instead of eliminating the orgasm as O'Brien said, they have instead elevated the female orgasm to the level of supreme godhood, and the ultimate goal of all human life.

"If you want a vision of the future, Winston, imagine a stiletto heel stamping on a 5" penis...forever."

Just my ramblings.

It may only be ramblings but they are the cleverest, well referenced and well written ramblings I have read in a long time, maybe ever….

All 10 of your plausible criteria apply to me although I would quibble with no3 slightly as my belief of rejection is not unsubstantiated - its simply a fact of my life and many others….

ps when I was younger I often heard girls describe guys with small dicks as 'creeps' or 'saddoes'

pps I have a compulsion with looking this stuff up- Cosmo has done more than 20 articles on size in the past 4 years- its now a default topic

I would rather spend the rest of my life masturbating and listening to the faucet drip than attempt to have sex with a girl who was only sleeping with me simply because Rebecca from cubicle 33C managed to bag the swaggering breeder stud with the 9" dick on the second floor before she did. If you're content with this, kudos to you. I wouldn't be able to get it up.

i'm with you on this one klingsor;i guess it's a pride and dignity thing.

I think most of these size studies agree that the ratio of truly 'well-hung' 9"+ males to 'average' is around 1:20. It's quite reasonable that one huge guy could service 15-20 females once every 2-2.5 weeks by setting time aside twice a day for fucking. It's all arithmetic. As marriage becomes more and more obsolete and 'old-fashioned' for the independent female, not having enough big dicks to go around will become a non-issue.

those independent females may do what they please,but you don't have to give up on old-fashioned,traditional and decent type women;i agree they are becoming scarcer as time goes by,but i doubt they're completely extinct just yet.

You're not above average in height. I'm 6'3" and I am quite average where I come from. Only a minority is under 6' and most are my height or upwards of 6'4" to 6'6". Average height is another myth.

the netherlands has the highest average in the world,and it's still under 6'2";the rest of europe is below 6';and north america is lower still.

these numbers might not be 100% accurate,but they're reasonably representative of those populations i'd say.

Cosmo has done more than 20 articles on size in the past 4 years- its now a default topic

doesn't it get old,though?

i mean we get it,big dicks are great,small ones are useless;they don't need to keep writing articles about it.