Mental Support Community

ohayou

eyva

Hello,

My name is Ewa and I'm from Poland. I registered here to meet new people with similiar problems, find help in a difficult situation in which i find myself and perhaps to help somebody too. I'm a student right now (until tomorrow ;). I'm interested in culture, English language and literature. My hobby is reading and writing short stories. I'm going to be an English teacher and a writer in future. Any questions? ^^

Talk to you soon :)

Hello,

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

I enjoy reading and writing as well, fun hobbies. :-)

Reading and writing distracts me completely from reality, and that is why I like it so much. Especially creating my own stories - in such moments, I "live" in the story and I forget about all the problems. ;)

Ohayo gozaimasu, Ewa, though I didn't expect to greet a Polish girl in Japanese (you like animé, right?) :-)

Would I be able to pronounce a greeting in Polish? If so, I'd like to try.

I've been told that my own tendency to try to evade my reality is part of my problem, so I hope we both get to enjoy reality a bit more in the future.

Would I be able to pronounce a greeting in Polish? If so, I'd like to try.

Hello malign!

You discovered my great passion - not only anime, but all Japanese culture :-)

In Polish 'good morning' is 'dzień dobry'. It is pronounced this way: 'Jeyn Dob-ry'. Polish is really hard for people from other countries ;-)

I've been told that my own tendency to try to evade my reality is part of my problem, so I hope we both get to enjoy reality a bit more in the future.

So far I don't even want to stay in reality. :-( But I really hope to solve my problems. And I'd like to live my life to the full, not hiding alone in my house. :-)

Well, this place is full of reality, if you know where to look for it.

Also, it's full of distortions of reality, of one kind or another, which is the essence of mental health problems.

People who've had awful things done to them, and people who're doing awful things to themselves.

Sometimes it's useful to read people's posts with that in mind, particularly with reference to one's own distortions and whether they're as open to question as other people's. Because it's always easier to see other people's distortions. :-)

I learned far more about myself by coming here than I had in more than forty years of stumbling through the world, mostly because I spent that earlier time trying to avoid seeing them.