Mental Support Community

found this ... its a neat read

I'm still married because of the kids. In a year from now I don't know if I will be or not.

I kinda wonder myself why I ever got married. She definitely deserves better. I should have listened to our friends.

If I had it to do all over again......

"One last thing - I see and hear about some relationships these guys are in and am glad I am alone!"

At times I envy you. Being alone would be better than years of a raging case of sexual inferiority.

It just doesn't seem like she's even willing to talk about it, or work at it.

It just doesn't seem like she's even willing to talk about it, or work at it.

And yet she's the one who insisted I see a therapist. I've been to 4 or 5 visits now, and she's there anytime the therapist asks her to be.

I've been in a personal battle with her and the shrink. I insist we try to work on anger management in regards to her past boyfriends, they insist this stems from my sexual insecurity (DUH!). I want to get over this without having to 'cure' my avoidance of sex. They keep swerving the conversation back around, I keep derailing it.

It's like she's waiting for me to have some kind of personal epiphany that'll solve everything.

That's not going to happen. This is too deep.....it's not going away. I just want to put the pin back into the hand grenade. She wants to shut down the hand grenade factory, raze it to the ground and plant a field of flowers.

This'll break down and eventually fail. We'll drift apart. That'll be that.

And yet she's the one who insisted I see a therapist. I've been to 4 or 5 visits now, and she's there anytime the therapist asks her to be.

I've been in a personal battle with her and the shrink. I insist we try to work on anger management in regards to her past boyfriends, they insist this stems from my sexual insecurity (DUH!). I want to get over this without having to 'cure' my avoidance of sex. They keep swerving the conversation back around, I keep derailing it.

It's like she's waiting for me to have some kind of personal epiphany that'll solve everything.

That's not going to happen. This is too deep.....it's not going away. I just want to put the pin back into the hand grenade. She wants to shut down the hand grenade factory, raze it to the ground and plant a field of flowers.

This'll break down and eventually fail. We'll drift apart. That'll be that.

It doesn't have to be that way. Idk maybe she actually likes you for you.