Mental Support Community

I wish I had an average penis I'm jealous of men with 5.5 inch penises

QHello I am new to here I have a penis just under 4 inches erect. I read two newspaper articles recently http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2362197/Average-penis-size-study-reveals-SAME-results-previous-research.html the biggest study in penis size every claims that average is 5.5 inches. Even if this study is incorrect we know that average is somewhere around 5- 5.5. So getting to the point. We were having a dinner party with another couple and the conversation turned to penis size and the other man at the dinner party said his penis was 5.4 inches and his wife claimed she enjoys it etc. He then asked about me and my wife said my size of mine. The other couple had a light laugh and I then tried to hide my shame by claiming my size was average but only found 5.5 inches 5.1 inches 5.3 inches. I wish I just had a good 5.5 inch penis to please my wife. After the dinner party I found on the history of my computer a sex toy shop my wife was looking at 5-5.5 inch dildos I have never felt so inadequate to my friend I wish I had his penis. I wigs I was medium sized.

Spelling mistakes grammar etc I wrote on an iPad sorry.

I know how all this feels.

But I also know how it feels to come through on the other side. It feels a lot better.

Though the funny thing is once you have reached average size... it is amazing how fast this becomes 'small' to you and so you want to go further.

What am I talking about? My penis was under 5" in length (11.5cm) and under 4" inches in girth (9cm); after much research, getting hold of info products and papers on hormones... I'm up to,

nearly 6.75" (17cm) and over 5" (13.5cm) in girth.

I could not recommend this more strongly; it is better for you, it is better for your partner.

I started with the research in November.

Guest PhuckMyLife

I'm pretty sure I see a gun being put to my head and me pulling the trigger in my future this is too overwhelming for me who ever know one part of your body would effect every part of your life negatively being positive is not enough for me I don't hate women I just wish they could live with this and see how it feels FUCK THIS LIFE OF MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys thanks for the support I have a penis that measures 3.75 erect 0.25 away from micropenis I am married but after original post I keep searching the internet and find such horrible posts about men that are small. The hate ranges from under 4.5 inches is unsatisfactory to under 4 is not a man and is only useful in a freak show. If you have read the original post the man in the couple has told all our friends about my penis and the keep teasing me sending me quite horrible texts like "tiny weenie can't be felt" I don't think they mean much harm but they don't understand my pain. I went to a bar with them and the biggest of my 5 friends is 5.75 and the smallest Is 5.2 they are all big/average I feel so low and jealous of them they all have great sex lives and I just wish i was in 5-6 range. It's not much to ask for I have been a good person all my life and religious and god gives me this. My friends are not religious and they get average penis. I just wish they would stop hating on guys below 4.5 we have done nothing wrong.

My wife openly said yesterday when I asked her that my penis is not enjoyable she loves me and I do two. Of my friends I hope it will go away soon they will stop soon it's my wife I feel sorry for. Society deems mocks men below 4.5 inches so much I hear constantly on TV small penis jokes. They would make jokes about sex , race or orientation so why about small dudes I keep on looking at forums and they all say stuff like "don't get laid by small men just use your pinky" this stuff hurts. I just need to get over the jealousy I'm not going to be a 5 incher.

My wife openly said yesterday when I asked her that my penis is not enjoyable she loves me and I do two. Of my friends I hope it will go away soon they will stop soon it's my wife I feel sorry for. Society deems mocks men below 4.5 inches so much I hear constantly on TV small penis jokes. They would make jokes about sex , race or orientation so why about small dudes I keep on looking at forums and they all say stuff like "don't get laid by small men just use your pinky" this stuff hurts. I just need to get over the jealousy I'm not going to be a 5 incher.

I believe there are segments of society that mock any guy below 7 inches. With regard to six inches you hear a lot of "well if it's really fat and he knows how to use it..."

Unfortunately that is the world my friends. There are a lot of miserable people & miserable people become haters.

I refuse to join that number. Life is short and do not want to be part of the problem, I want to be part of the solution, even if it's in a small way.

Have to say never heard the 6 inches one always been 5 inches. But you are right, I think one of the biggest problem is not women it's the guys above 5inches that spread the most hate. Particularly the guys in average 5-6 range they seem to make the most small penis jokes and hate. As for the woman the majority "say size doesn't matter but.. If he's not at least 4.5 inches than I would laugh it's all just not needed. I have actually found the extremely big 7 inches plus don't spread much hate. At the moment I'm scared for my son he is going to small like me he's 16 and is about 1.25 inches flaccid (accidentally walked in the bathroom) he's going to have so many problems when he's gets older unless attitudes change to small men. Of the females 90% say anything under 5 is unsatisfying 5% say under 4.5 is unsatisfying and the are the ones who truly say size doesn't matter. The majority of the girls on online forums say that. You get the crazy ones that say under 7 i think they were lied to by their previous partner who claimed to be 7 but was 5. And they didn't measure. But small penis hate is growing I was looking online one girl said men with 5-6 inches should get a badge with good written on it. She said that men with 6 inches plus should get a badge saying excellent. She then said 5-4.5 inchers should get a badge with okay on and below 4.5 should get a badge saying "unsatisfying" . Every one on here would get unsatisfying including me. I worry for my son what will the law be then all men below 4.5 can not reproduce. I believe they way small penis hate is going we will end up like this.

Francis what did your wife say?

Also those are not your friends. Friends do not do that.I've had the same problem with so called friends, not because of my penis size (we have similar measurements) but because of me leaving my religion, and minor medical issue.

I love my wife very much but are relationship seems to be going downhill quite quickly she is acting quite funny for some reason I don't know why. She has been saying things like "I need someone to clean out the gutters" she asked me yesterday if I would be okay with her having sex with an ex partner why I asked her furiously she said because he's man unlike you the partner I was talking about has a 5.25 inch average sized penis, How can I compete with that. Anyway my wife is not talking to me I'm paranoid that she has already cheated on me with this guy. She said a month ago she had the best sex she ever had with him. She then said out of every man I have had sex with the largest as 5.75. I asked her about him and she said it was a tad too big as it hurt her. Then I asked her who was the smallest she said outright you. The wife I have had in the last couple of months is not the one I know and love. She is becoming a real bitch to me. My life has been hitting and all time low I have been constantly on the net. I would just like to thank you for your support and time. I am going to ask my wife is she has cheated on me tonight will let you guys know.

• 10 months later...