Mental Support Community

Life in crisis because of small penis please read

Asked my wife whether she had cheated on me with her ex partner who has a 5.25 inch erect penis and she told me outright "what did you expect me to do just fake my organism with you pathetic miniature penis" I have decided I am going to divorce her after 20 years of marriage. The last 3 months she has been proud to humiliate me and my penis. Insults during sex "is it in" she has been having sex with her ex partner for the last 4 months. I asked her what do you expect from a man she said a "average 5-5.5 inch penis" I then asked her what more do you want she said a non anorexic man (I am quite skinny). To be honest I glad Im getting her out of my life she is just a toxic person. She has been so mean in the last months insulting me all the time well I'm glad I'm leaving her.

My second paragraph is on my friends my life has been made worse by these so called friends. All my friends are 5inches to 5.5 inches and they have been sending me abuse about my penis after my wife told one of them my size at a dinner party. Although they have almost stopped now.

Thirdly I'm pissed off at the internet. I have been reading forums and all the girls are like under 4.5 is *** *** ****** and then countless under 4.5 is this and that. Fourthly I'm pissed off at mums forums like netmums and mumsnet the same as the other forums just you expect better for mothers.

Lastly I'm worried for my son he is 16 and done puberty (looks like a man) he is small like me. He heard my wife and me arguing. Now I looked at the search history and he was searching up about penis size. I talked to him cause he has not been himself and he is small (same size as me half an inch smaller) I explained 5-5.5 is average and I said "never let anyone put you down because they can only do that if you let them". A Roosevelt said that (not sure which one) he said he knew he had a small penis etc .

However I'm worried for him in the future what are they going to do in the future stop him reproducing or even worse.

Finally I would like to thank you guys and the people that stand up for people like us. No one should be picked on no matter what.

Ps message me if you want to know what the girl said its not swear or anything but I just think is really offensive.

I just want to say this isn't your fault. I'm serious about that, it has nothing to do with your body. What she did was one her, and says more about her then you. Look at this as a new beginning.

Again I would like to thank you all so much for your support. I wish I would have come here sooner rather than later. I came here when my life hit an all time low (this week).

I understand. My cheated in my dad (he's big down there) he wasn't a great husband, but still. People who do those things are assholes. You don't marry someone only to do that. And friends don't make fun of your dick. You've got a lot of toxic people in your life, cut them out.

For the 1st time in very long time I went out tonight.

It was some colleagues who wanted to kick back- 4 guys , 2 girls…

It was supposed to be pizza and watching 'Game of Thrones". (my colleagues are mad about it)

I brought a 4 pack of beer and nibbles, was supposed to make a night of it.

The opening few minutes saw a women in a brothel ridiculing a guy with a tiny dick- like a picture nail i think she said or a little bug in a bush.

Cue lots of laughter for the guys and ear splitting shrieks from the girls. "Yuk" said one "Gross"said the other.

One of the guys accused another of bieg the guy she was talking about- more laughs.

This is badly 20 mins after I have arrived.

And I swear I wanted to hurt all of them- and then myself.

This is the 1st time I have been out and I spent 2 days motivating myself to get out of the door.

This is in the first few fucking minutes of the episode.

Someone up there must hate me badly.

I bided my time for another 20 mins (ith sick in my mouth) then I went to the loo and slipped out.

Will have to think of some explanation for Wed…

Yes Francis- its a new chapter where everyone wins.

Your wife finally gets to have satisfying sex

You get to move out to a tiny shit flat weeping whilst you (accurately) imagine your ex wife getting it from a guy with a dick at least 100% bigger than yours.

High five anyone?

Yes Francis- its a new chapter where everyone wins.

Your wife finally gets to have satisfying sex

You get to move out to a tiny shit flat weeping whilst you (accurately) imagine your ex wife getting it from a guy with a dick at least 100% bigger than yours.

High five anyone?

That's uncalled for.

Francis - did you ask your wife why penis size suddenly became a relationship deal breaker after 20 years of marriage?

Because women's sex drives increase when they get older.

And in our culture a lot of women, as they mature, embrace their entitlements and start wanting to follow their preferences.

A lot of women divorce their husbands when the kids leave.

Michelle Langley wrote a book explaining in detail why small penises will cause married women to leave thier husbands eventually

And the legal system often sides with women so there is often few financial penalties any more for doing so.

The majority of divorces are initiated by women.

maybe- but you can you pick out any tiny bit, whatsoever, which isn't actually true?

Maybe he has money enough to buy a nice decent apartment, where he can start a new life. And where he can give lots of love to his son and help him with the 'maybe' struggle he is going to get. I thought this was kind of a "help" forum? Where you can share stories and try to help out one another. It's not really helpful when the only responses are; ooh I'm so sorry, ooh I feel for you or such a response you just gave. Ofcourse it's great people here will listen to you, but we are all in this together so cut out the negativism and try to help out your brother..

Maybe he has money enough to buy a nice decent apartment, where he can start a new life. And where he can give lots of love to his son and help him with the 'maybe' struggle he is going to get. I thought this was kind of a "help" forum? Where you can share stories and try to help out one another. It's not really helpful when the only responses are; ooh I'm so sorry, ooh I feel for you or such a response you just gave. Ofcourse it's great people here will listen to you, but we are all in this together so cut out the negativism and try to help out your brother..

- unless he is very wealthy he will experience a smaller flat and lower quality of life

- the son will indeed struggle but I didnt refer to that

- Im sorry Im negative…. but Im also a realist.

And we all know that with the possible exception of him being rich you all know Im right… :(

Because women's sex drives increase when they get older.

And in our culture a lot of women, as they mature, embrace their entitlements and start wanting to follow their preferences.

A lot of women divorce their husbands when the kids leave.

Michelle Langley wrote a book explaining in detail why small penises will cause married women to leave thier husbands eventually

And the legal system often sides with women so there is often few financial penalties any more for doing so.

The majority of divorces are initiated by women.

I agree w everything you say Jesse but would add that it is not just small penis that is reason for the women leaving. Any greener pasteur is sufficient. The Michelle Langley book is excellent. The legal system nearly always prosecutes the male. Even if your wife gets pregnant by another man, if it happened while you are married then the man is responsible as if that child was his! The man loses everything - home, assets, income.

- unless he is very wealthy he will experience a smaller flat and lower quality of life

- the son will indeed struggle but I didnt refer to that

- Im sorry Im negative…. but Im also a realist.

And we all know that with the possible exception of him being rich you all know Im right… :(

There is something to what you are saying, but it is going for the glass half empty rather than half full perspective.

Other than the immediate living arrangements why would being rich sort anything in this case? It would just lead your partner to be more well off and have even more to gain from divorcing you.

I was off work today.

Looked at a few UK news sites… this caught my eye..

"After two weeks of evidence the 84-year-old entertainer has suffered the ignominy of being branded a dirty old man with a “very, very small” penis,"

Can I go one day without being reminded what a repulsive loser I am?

She in my opinion is in a midlife crises that's why

My mom did the same thing to my dad. You have to remember it's not YOU, regardless of what some here or anywhere may say. Everyone is accountable for their own actions. You don't get married to someone, and after 20 years cheat on them. Like I said before her actions tell me more about her then you.