Mental Support Community

another more realistic penile size preference chart

Is it really true that "just about very woman" has such a story? How can we actually know this?

I suspect that (depending on things like a woman's vagina size and how close to average most of her ex-partners have been) something like 6.75" x 5.25" may already be regarded as pretty big by very many women.

According to the size surveys there are certainly quite a few men out there in the world with 7" penis - but they are nevertheless a minority. Going upwards of 7" it quickly starts to become very rare.

(As always, I refer to NON bone-pressed dimensions.)

Well I think you answered your own question Roger. Yes 6.75 and up is big and yes there are quite a few of them and yes they screw a lot of women.

Just about any woman I have either spoken to directly or read or viewed their reports on the matter indicate at least one encounter w a large one. So I am drawing my conclusion on the preponderance of the available evidence.

Is it really true that "just about very woman" has such a story? How can we actually know this?

But assuming it is true: what exactly is it that they would class as "a huge one"...? How would they actually know what size penis X or penis Y is? How common is it that women actually measure a penis - especially in the context of a casual sex encounter?

I suspect that (depending on things like a woman's vagina size and how close to average most of her ex-partners have been) something like 6.75" x 5.25" may already be regarded as pretty big by very many women.

According to the size surveys there are certainly quite a few men out there in the world with 7" penis - but they are nevertheless a minority. Going upwards of 7" it quickly starts to become very rare.

(As always, I refer to NON bone-pressed dimensions.)

Well I think you answered your own question Roger. Yes 6.75 and up is big and yes there are quite a few of them and yes they screw a lot of women.

Just about any woman I have either spoken to directly or read or viewed their reports on the matter indicate at least one encounter w a large one. So I am drawing my conclusion on the preponderance of the available evidence.

The thing is most ladies aren't going to a P T A meeting or church to find a nights hook up. It's bars, lounges dance places.

Wouldn't you agree the guys in these places are skewed towards being well endowed anyway? If only 10% of the guys are well endowed, but all 10% are the ones women meet and fool around with they're going to get a very skewed idea of size.

Imagine the rude awakening they have later.

But honestly, it DOES seem like every woman I've talked to had a 'huge one' story to relate, even if they claimed to not enjoy it.

Mmm… that doesnt match my observations…

The guys I am referring to were not especially good lucking but many of the girls were gorgeous… and many of them are now married to lovely women.

They were happy, self assured, confident, admired guys.

I would LOVE to believe they were tortured unhappy souls but I have no reason to think that….

well you may be right about social conditioning …

but the guys Im talking about seemed pretty happy to me.

And many (perhaps all by now) eventually fell in love and settled down to have families.

ps I know when I was having sex with my 1st GF I was the happiest man on earth…. and I actually mean that… I was deliriously happy- I felt confident, sexy, loved, relevant, powerful.

Food tasted better, I had energy, vitality….

so yeah… I am jealous of well endowed guys… they are very lucky to have such an advantage…

Im not suggesting absolutes.

A very short ugly guy with a large one probably has less sex than a tall handsome guy with an average one.

Basically a large one (unless on a very short or ugly or smelly guy) gives the guy power.

A guy with a big one can have satisfying recreational sex OR relationship sex.

I cannot have either due to my size- so of course Im jealous

And the point to sex, be it a one night stand or in a loving relationship, is that its orgasmic, fun, life affirming, ecstatic

ps its been nearly 2 years I think since my last kiss- which was incredibly exciting and erotic to me - alas it didnt work out.

But I remember how incredible those feelings and sensations were…

>>>>The point to sex should be more then just about chasing pleasure because based just on that is destructive.<<<<

Yes it SHOULD be but in todays ahem..."sexually enlightened culture" no amount of love is going to compensate for lack of "sexual satisfaction" as so eloquently put by a poster on another forum...and I quote "I think it is cute when people say love trumps size. Sure. Most of the time size is unimportant to me. But if it is too big or too small, it doesn't fit, and there is no amount of love that could convince me to go without sexual satisfaction."

ps its been nearly 2 years I think since my last kiss- which was incredibly exciting and erotic to me - alas it didnt work out.

But I remember how incredible those feelings and sensations were…

don't even get me started,it's been years since i've even touched a woman.

Im not suggesting absolutes.

A guy with a big one can have satisfying recreational sex OR relationship sex.

I cannot have either due to my size- so of course Im jealous

And the point to sex, be it a one night stand or in a loving relationship, is that its orgasmic, fun, life affirming, ecstatic

like skynight said,you're presuming the "all things being equal" scenario.otherwise in real life it doesn't always work out that way.

size by itself,will get you nothing,period.yes,if you add looks,money,etc,then maybe.

Basically a large one (unless on a very short or ugly or smelly guy) gives the guy power.

there are many things missing from that list,like being broke,chronically ill,impotent,and many other factors that play a significant role.

>>>>The point to sex should be more then just about chasing pleasure because based just on that is destructive.<<<<

Yes it SHOULD be but in todays ahem..."sexually enlightened culture" no amount of love is going to compensate for lack of "sexual satisfaction" as so eloquently put by a poster on another forum...and I quote "I think it is cute when people say love trumps size. Sure. Most of the time size is unimportant to me. But if it is too big or too small, it doesn't fit, and there is no amount of love that could convince me to go without sexual satisfaction."

well,i always encourage people to stay away from today's "sexually enlightened culture",because those "enlightened" people don't even know what love means.so even if they use the word "love" or claim to know it's meaning,or to have experienced it,or...,it's all bull.

the well endowed guys I knew of at school and college were very promiscuous - 100s of women.

Its pretty well established that a minority of attractive guys get most of the sex..

just a shitty fact of life…

Mmm… that doesnt match my observations…

The guys I am referring to were not especially good lucking but many of the girls were gorgeous… and many of them are now married to lovely women.

They were happy, self assured, confident, admired guys.

I would LOVE to believe they were tortured unhappy souls but I have no reason to think that….

well you may be right about social conditioning …

but the guys Im talking about seemed pretty happy to me.

And many (perhaps all by now) eventually fell in love and settled down to have families.

oh jessie,jessie,jessie,where do i start?

1-do you how rare it is for a guy to have actually had sex with hundreds of women,or even one hundred women?

2-how many very promiscuous guys are really married to lovely women?

3-do you know how hard it is for very promiscuous guys to "fall in love" or "settle down"? without ever cheating that is.

fortunately,as shitty as life may be,there is still a certain order and system for the way things work;and being very promiscuous has inevitable consequences.

very promiscuous people have a hard time staying faithful to only one person "till death do us part";and they almost never marry "lovely people".

of course you and i probably have a very different definition of a "lovely woman/wife" and a "great guy/husband".

oh jessie,jessie,jessie,where do i start?

1-do you how rare it is for a guy to have actually had sex with hundreds of women,or even one hundred women?

2-how many very promiscuous guys are really married to lovely women?

3-do you know how hard it is for very promiscuous guys to "fall in love" or "settle down"? without ever cheating that is.

fortunately,as shitty as life may be,there is still a certain order and system for the way things work;and being very promiscuous has inevitable consequences.

very promiscuous people have a hard time staying faithful to only one person "till death do us part";and they almost never marry "lovely people".

of course you and i probably have a very different definition of a "lovely woman/wife" and a "great guy/husband".

- its only 5 a year for 20 years… attractive guys have that easy… I went on a holiday in college and some of the players had a new girl every night for 10 days…

I know several guys who claim to have bedded 50-100 girls..

- Nearly all the promiscuous guys I knew are now married to nice women- I went to some of their weddings. Decent, faithful, intelligent women.

- I have read some research about how promiscuous people, especially women, find it 'harder' to settle down. But this is relative and docent mean ALL promiscuous people can never remain faithful.

Maybe these marriages will eventually fail- dunno…

I used to believe that, and still want to, but I cannot honestly say I have seen a lot of this deep spiritual love. Forget about penis size; what I have seen is that women will make endless excuses, overlook all varieties of bad behavior if the guy is meeting their sexual, material, and social needs.

I'm talking the vast majority of people in their sexually active years not the minuscule percentage that manage to transcend materialism to a spiritual state of mind.

"In a world where women can do everything men can do except have a penis, it's the only validation of manhood these guys can achieve." If you look closely that is actually what is written on Tara Reid's tramp stamp.

But all kidding aside Klingsor, that was a dissertation worthy of a Masters degree term paper.

There are women that are turned on by smart, intellectual guys so perhaps keep an open mind to that.