Mental Support Community

Day off bored atm having coffee so thought I would babble a bit and update this.  I have not had any beers this weekend, haven’t even felt like it. Throughout 2020 to I did drink beer, sometimes to excess sometimes not.  Trying to cut back here in 2021. Been feeling tired and sluggish too often so that’s the motivation.  

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lala,  Not to take too much of Vic's thread, but ... Recognition is only one step.  Other steps might include:  valuing oneself enough to want something better, finding something that works better, an

Great news about no drinking and feeling better, VBN1C. I hope things continue to improve for you. I think being open to the positive is wonderful, mts. Best wishes to you both in 2015!

thanks man. the only semi-addiction that i have is masturbating, which i could easily give up if i had access to some quality pussy. i'm pretty much immune to all intoxicants except for one that's ine