Mental Support Community

Ok, would you quit?

gone

i'm very happy and excited for you guys john.

as i've said before,i just love happy endings.

feel free to "sort your thoughts" here whenever you want,just don't forget "the interesting" stuff. ;)

best of luck my friend.

Thanks resolute. I've always appreciated your input. I really don't know how much more interesting it can get than Saturday morning.

I'm still scratching my head over that one.

Thanks resolute. I've always appreciated your input. I really don't know how much more interesting it can get than Saturday morning.

I'm still scratching my head over that one.

it doesn't have to get "more interesting",just let us know whenever there's any action,and you get lucky etc.;as you might know,most of us here aren't getting any,so when a great guy like you does,we wanna hear about it.

btw,we're all adults here,so the more details the better. ;)

• 4 months later...

Good Gawd you guys....we're not franticly going at it like a couple of 20 year olds. Usually at least once a week, sometimes twice. I gave her another massage a couple weeks ago. This time I ended by using a feather to trace and explore her all over. I had her begging

I was surprised to see this old thread back up on page one again. Small, a lot of little are going on. Nothing shattering.

Sarah and I are still going over and above to do little things for each other. We're trying to not fall into a rut and start to take each other for granted again. Our respective jobs are consuming a lot of our time. We're both hoping it eases up before long.

One of Stephanie's profs have taken a shine to her Unfortunately she's (the prof) convinced Stephs playing far above her current flutes performance. Stephs been the past couple weeks trying different professional model flutes. I really don't know how Sarah and I's going to swing this much money. We knew she would eventually need a better flute, we were just hoping it'd be a couple years.

Sarah's still seeing the shrink. I go when I need to (when asked) otherwise I try not to offer up my (usually) idiotic observations and opinions. She's doing well. We're both doing ok.

The holidays went well. Sarah has a dark blue party dress she bought probably 20 years ago. She still wears it during the party we have in December. The dress is fuzzy like velvet. It is somewhat short, a couple inches above the knees. It has two straps about a half inch that goes over her shoulders. There's a series of snowflakes that starts above her left breast and drops down to her left thigh. They start small and increase in size. The last is maybe two inches across.

We're doing fine, Small. Don't worry about us, I'm interested in your dating scene :)

Good Gawd you guys....we're not franticly going at it like a couple of 20 year olds. Usually at least once a week, sometimes twice. I gave her another massage a couple weeks ago. This time I ended by using a feather to trace and explore her all over. I had her begging

I was surprised to see this old thread back up on page one again. Small, a lot of little are going on. Nothing shattering.

Sarah and I are still going over and above to do little things for each other. We're trying to not fall into a rut and start to take each other for granted again. Our respective jobs are consuming a lot of our time. We're both hoping it eases up before long.

One of Stephanie's profs have taken a shine to her Unfortunately she's (the prof) convinced Stephs playing far above her current flutes performance. Stephs been the past couple weeks trying different professional model flutes. I really don't know how Sarah and I's going to swing this much money. We knew she would eventually need a better flute, we were just hoping it'd be a couple years.

Sarah's still seeing the shrink. I go when I need to (when asked) otherwise I try not to offer up my (usually) idiotic observations and opinions. She's doing well. We're both doing ok.

The holidays went well. Sarah has a dark blue party dress she bought probably 20 years ago. She still wears it during the party we have in December. The dress is fuzzy like velvet. It is somewhat short, a couple inches above the knees. It has two straps about a half inch that goes over her shoulders. There's a series of snowflakes that starts above her left breast and drops down to her left thigh. They start small and increase in size. The last is maybe two inches across.

We're doing fine, Small. Don't worry about us, I'm interested in your dating scene :)

well, i doubt small will be telling us anything about his partner's breasts, thighs, or anything in-between :(;) .

well, i doubt small will be telling us anything about his partner's breasts, thighs, or anything in between :(;) .

Hmmm, yeah.....maybe I should have made clear the snowflakes are embroidered in white on her DRESS, not her.

"this old thread" lol yes indeed, an SPS classic.

Glad things are good retro. It sounds like you have made solid progress w the relationship. Keep working at it.

You mentioned the holidays. It feels like that was a year ago. I certainly did not do much to speak of but enjoyed the time nonetheless.

Brother, I don't know about classic. It's been resurrected, brought back from the dead. (I'm picturing the guy in the old science fiction film looking up and shouting "It's alive! Alive!")

Weird isn't it? 6 weeks past the festivities and it feels like 6 months ago. This past Christmas and New Years was the best in years.

don't blame yourself, you're a guy and so am i, so forgive me for any impure thoughts? :D

More than forgiven. Hell, I had impure thoughts about Sarah the first time I laid eyes on her. Before I even knew her name, over a year before I officially met her.

(You young guys say hot, or if she's really good looking, smoking hot. Back in the day the word was Foxy, or if she was really good looking she was a Stone Fox.)

The first time I seen her she was a Stone Fox. I've never 'took a knee' in front of any guy, but I was more intimidated by her than any guy I'd ever known. I never attempted to talk to her. She was way up out of my league.

More than forgiven. Hell, I had impure thoughts about her the first time I laid eyes on her. Before I even knew her name, over a year before I officially met her.

(You young guys say hot, or if she's really good looking, smoking hot. Back in the day the word was Foxy, or if she was really good looking she was a Stone Fox.)

The first time I seen her she was a Stone Fox. I've never 'took a knee' in front of any guy, but I was more intimidated by her than any guy I'd ever known. I never attempted to talk to her. She was way up out of my league.

well... now you're "posting" that stone fox (or stone cold fox), twice a week. :D

Really weird how things work out. If you'd have told me when I first seen her we'd be married some day, I'd have helped those friendly guys in the white coats get a straight jacket on you and into a nice, padded room. When I think back on it, I'm still not real sure just what happened or why. I'm glad she screwed up and got attached to me.

She's stuck with me now. ;)

i'm really sorry john, but you make it so easy:

Really weird how things work out. If you'd have told me when I first seen her we'd be married some day, I'd have helped those friendly guys in the white coats get a straight jacket on you and into a nice, padded room. When I think back on it, I'm still not real sure just what happened or why. I'm glad she screwed up and got attached to me.

She's stuck with me now. ;)

you meant to say that "you're stuck in her".

i know, i know, i'm incorrigible, lol.

Can you think of anything that might increase the likelihood of this happening? Be serious.

well, you tied my hands there, so all joking aside, i'll have to say: although this might sound stupid, ridiculous, unrealistic, , unreasonable, unlikely (or rather impossible), shallow, selfish, etc., if i were to list the one thing that would potentially have the most impact on my life (and all or most of its aspects), the thing that would allow me to change many things regarding myself and my circumstances, i'd have to say it's money. i don't mean a few dollars either, i'm talking millions (i know, preposterous), but in my situation, money is the key. believe it or not, i have actually -throughout the years- identified many of my problems and possible ways to remedy them (you can't believe how much research i've actually done, and how pointless it is without money), and i don't need to tell you, it costs a fortune.

by now, you might be saying "that's not what i asked, what would solve all your problems, or most of them? i asked about what would increase the likelihood of getting some praise from women", to that i say: remember that my personality is the "all or nothing" type, and i seriously doubt that's by choice. so in short, i need to fix most of my problems in order to get to a place where women would actually praise me.

what are the chances of me becoming a millionaire? 0.000000002518%. those are not good odds, and very depressing.

i also want to add that i'm not saying that money would miraculously make all my problems go away, but it would give me a great amount of leverage, something to work with. i can actually get somewhere and make something of myself in a matter of years, with a lot of work, patience, and perseverance of course.

p.s., to answer john's original question "ok, would you quit?". my answer: absolutely, certainly, definitely.

sorry if this seemed like a rant everyone.

Not a rant, makes sense to me. Especially a guy who has time and money, in this day and age w Tinder hook ups and the like - oh man you could clean up.

With money and the time to enjoy it you could look your best, drive an awesome machine, have a beach house, pool, etc. you would have to fight them off.

i wouldn't fight them off. i'd probably surrender to them. they can tie me up and take turns f*cking me. if that leads to my death, it's a hell of a way to go.