Mental Support Community

Phantom limb sensation

retsuud

Sexual frustration will eventually turn even the most docile, effeminate man into a raging, psychopathic engine of destruction. Self control, patience, and emplacement are really the only determinants of the eventual outcome, whether a guy walks into a convenience store and kills 15 people with a shotgun or launches atomic weaponry at urban areas and kills 15,000,000.

Psychiatric jurisprudence is well aware of this and is actively training women to mistrust, condemn, ridicule, and fear men who are insecure or unsuccessful when it comes to sexual dynamics.

i'm gonna have to disagree.

i think i'd be considered "sexually frustrated" (among other things), and have been such for almost all my life since puberty, and yet i still can't even imagine ever doing anything remotely close to that.

don't get me wrong, i'm pretty short tempered and miserable, but even though i have nothing going for me (or ever will), i still would never even think of harming innocent people.

my beef is with god. again, don't get me wrong, i still believe he does everything for our own good, and works in mysterious ways, etc., but i'm still pissed as hell.

Guest Klingsor

Did I hurt your feelings because I have actually had sex with a woman while you will die a virgin, Klingsor,?

Sorry

you may know about that needle dick, but I don't. I have two inches on you in length and at least two in girth