Mental Support Community

Help for my teenage Son

RG01

How are things going, RG01? Thinking of your family... has anything shifted for Ryan as the school year gets underway?

Hi Findingmyway

As much as I hate to say it there isn't much improvement we have had a few setbacks. Hence the reason for not posting we have had a number of issues arise 1st the therapist has had to take extended leave because his mother has been involved in a serious accident and he is with her at the hospital. By all accounts it was touch and go whether she would survive. So understandably he has postponed all appointments for the foreseeable. I can understand that. Next thing that happened my mother in Scotland has had a tumorous lump on her breast which cause some concern for me I have been over there for the past week or so just back yesterday. 3rd My wife is 3 months pregnant and doing well. Although our son is still as he was he hasn't had much interaction from me. My wife has done a bit but my eldest boy has been helping out more so. We are just doing what the therapist suggested to do the last meeting and keeping notes. He has been in contact and said that he maybe able to return to work before week is out hopefully. His mother is sitting up and talking in her hospital bed so he's gonna give her a few days to make sure then come home. I think that's about it from here thanks again and take care.

RG01