Mental Support Community

Jelqing, or my way out of the pit

aluc24

on the contrary if a stretching machine or set of exercises were proven to be effective, the associated books or kit would be worth billions.

The Atkins diet book was simplistic but make 100s of millions of dollars.- and that was WITHOUT medical evidence support.

like taiji said, studies, specially the kind you like, cost a lot of money, unlike the atkins diet. and nowadays hundreds of millions isn't worth these huge companies' time; i remember reading about glaxosmithkline i think, that they decided not to do studies on a particular drug because the projected profit was only $500,000,000.

I dont think truly massive studies have been done because no decent urologist would wish to waste their time and embarrass themselves.

Its smooth muscle tissue which does not respond to pills, or 'jelking'

If they clinically proved its efficacy and designed an exercise protocol it would be a massive profit maker.

It could be a cheapish study as there would no chemical implications or toxicity to worry about or lab rats to study on 1st.

Pay a few hundred students peanuts and mix up the programs for controls, video tape or verify the measurements at various stages and do so for 12 months.

Size is one of the biggest issues world wide. If there was any substance to this it would be on page 1 of the nhs website.

But the experts consistently say 'bullshine'.

You have a valid point regarding that study Jessie. And I really wasn't advocating it. Which is why I said "seems". However, I really haven't seen you say much more than "no scientific study" on this topic. You didn't acknowledge my question, DIRECTLY TO YOU, what your thoughts on traction are. Do you have anything to say on this topic other than your "lack of studies" argument?

As I said, i am on the fence with this. However, simply saying there has been no studies done on this is not enough to disregard something completely, imo. I could easily say there have been no studies that disprove this therefore its true. I'm the type of person that draws my own conclusions. I'm inviting legitimate discussion on this. Saying there's been no studies seems to be a common argument on this forum. By the same people. What happened to Roger? Did the company he works for fire him for being ineffective at brainwashimg us here? I'm starting to wonder if he's not the only one with a crooked agenda on this forum. And if anyone thinks that I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist then I'd say you live a very sheltered life. People who immediately disregard conspiracy theories are just as crazy as those who believe everything is a conspiracy.

http://www.nhs.uk/Li...nlargement.aspx

"There is some evidence that traction devices can have some impact, particularly with men who are smaller in size," he says. "Some patients using traction devices for six months have noticed a gain in size of 1-2cm.

Just noticed this in case it wasn't seen already.

the clue is in the phrase 'some evidence'……

1 or 2 cm in a 6 month study, with no controls, no verification on a mere 23 subjects is….. well…. its not what an epidemiologist would call 'quality research'

Did you know a green pill is more effective than a red pill?

Self reportage is problematic unless you have massive samples and clever measurement protocols and controls.

You have a valid point regarding that study Jessie. And I really wasn't advocating it. Which is why I said "seems". However, I really haven't seen you say much more than "no scientific study" on this topic. You didn't acknowledge my question, DIRECTLY TO YOU, what your thoughts on traction are. Do you have anything to say on this topic other than your "lack of studies" argument?

I think genuine increases in erect length and girth quite impossible as its smooth muscle.

The length is predetermined - just like the length of your nose.

Also the structure positively resists any change as the tubes are of different types with a very complex arrangement.

However if it were true and you got 1 mm every 6 months and it was linear then 3 years would give you 6 mm- this for me would not really effect my paltry 4 inches and do nothing for my girth- in real terms it would have no impact to me anyway.

From everything I have read any force sufficient to break any cells or vessels would simply damage the penis i.e. the mechanism is NOT the same as body building biceps for example.

conclusion - its either non effectual or damages the penis.

"The length is predetermined - just like the length of your nose". Most, if not all physical aspects of the human body are predetermined by genetics. We are talking about modifying those limits. So that argument is not valid at all.

"Also the structure positively resists any change as the tubes are of different types with a very complex arrangement". That sounds interesting. Can you explain?

"From everything I have read any force sufficient to break any cells or vessels would simply damage the penis i.e. the mechanism is NOT the same as body building biceps for example". That is not even a logical statement. Breaking cells IS damaging the penis. Since when is breaking cells not damage? And that is EXACTLY how body building works - by injuring the muscles ever so slightly so that it heals stronger. Although the process of "damaging" smooth muscle and skeletal muscle is different. Skeletal muscle is voluntary, whereas smooth muscle is involuntary.

Well, I guess there's only one way to find out for sure. I will try to keep you guys posted on my "results". Hopefully I'll have a little more discipline doing this than I do with going to the gym. I tend to expect immediate, life-altering results. :) The only immediate life-altering results I'm gonna get from this is a dick that doesn't work anymore. :(

I actually had a dream last night that I broke my dick cause I overdid it. haha Apparently I'm more concerned about that then I'm aware of. I can definitely see how a person would get carried away with it if they start to notice it working. On every PE forum I've looked at, one of the most stated things is to not overdo it. If you overdo it at the gym you end up extremely sore the next few days. If you overdo it with PE you end up with a larger dick that doesn't work. I've also read that in a very small percentage of men they have a genetic defect where the blood vessels have thinner walls than normal. And any amount of PE, even performed very carefully, will cause permanent damage. Kind of like a heart defect that isn't discovered under a kid drops dead on the football field. It actually made me think - and realize how important a man's dick really is to him. I would not hesitate to play sports knowing that I have a very small percentage of having that same heart defect and dying on the field. However, the thought of losing the ability to use my dick is much scarier. It's scarier than DEATH!

On a side note - again about the clinical studies argument - for decades the medical community has been stating that marijuana is not physically addictive. There was no medical evidence on it. So people automatically concluded that it wasn't physically addictive. Here in America marijuana is becoming very popular. And now there are plenty of studies being done on it. The medical community now realizes that for about 10% of people that smoke marijuana, they become physically addicted to it. Case in point, just because there is no medical evidence doesn't mean it's not true.

I actually had a dream last night that I broke my dick cause I overdid it. haha Apparently I'm more concerned about that then I'm aware of. I can definitely see how a person would get carried away with it if they start to notice it working. On every PE forum I've looked at, one of the most stated things is to not overdo it. If you overdo it at the gym you end up extremely sore the next few days. If you overdo it with PE you end up with a larger dick that doesn't work. I've also read that in a very small percentage of men they have a genetic defect where the blood vessels have thinner walls than normal. And any amount of PE, even performed very carefully, will cause permanent damage. Kind of like a heart defect that isn't discovered under a kid drops dead on the football field. It actually made me think - and realize how important a man's dick really is to him. I would not hesitate to play sports knowing that I have a very small percentage of having that same heart defect and dying on the field. However, the thought of losing the ability to use my dick is much scarier. It's scarier than DEATH!

to me, death is nothing but sweet relief; as for losing my dick, or the ability to use it, i couldn't care less at this point.

I'll tell you one of the best ways to make gains with this is to not ejaculate. That's why many men make minimal to no gains at all is because they masturbate. If you're going to do it, do it no more then once a week. They have a study on PEGym, the men who made the most gains were those who didn't ejaculate at all.
My experience tallies with this.

I'm managing to make gains in weeks that some are happy to have seen in months, and in 6 months of daily discipline have changed by what most say has taken them years.

Especially if you're over 28 you cannot compromise the hormonal state of your body. It is tough. But doable and *worth it*.

Cell adaptation is NOT masturbation. They may have a similar components, such as genuine HEIGHTENED arousal, but they diverge from there.

You're just another troll Penis Truth. If anything other than risky surgery actually worked, I think I would have heard it by now. I bet you're not even a college graduate.
I would presume this isn't the first bet you've lost.

You realise that having a condition doesn't make you an expert.

Having a solution puts you in the running.

All the same you're not really arguing against my points, you feel the need to put me down because:

you're uncomfortable with what I am saying and

what I am saying does not go along with your beliefs

As to being a troll: someone saying what you can't understand or what you don't know, isn't even close to 'trolling', or what trolling means.

By your definition the most legendary troll was the guy who insisted the earth was a sphere when everyone else was certain that it could only be flat.

I would presume this isn't the first bet you've lost.

You realise that having a condition doesn't make you an expert.

Having a solution puts you in the running.

All the same you're not really arguing against my points, you feel the need to put me down because:

you're uncomfortable with what I am saying and

what I am saying does not go along with your beliefs

As to being a troll: someone saying what you can't understand or what you don't know, isn't even close to 'trolling', or what trolling means.

your definition the most legendary troll was the guy who insisted the earth was a sphere when everyone else was certain that it could only be flat.

And what exactly do you presume I can't understand? Members have admitted that you have contacted them privately and tried to sell them something. If you truly had a permanent solution to penis enlargement you would not be pedaling it on this forum.

Any idiot can research a topic and then claim to be an expert when talking to people who aren't familiar with the topic in question.

Penis Truth is just looking for people on this forum desperate and naïve enough to buy into his bull. What's the going rate? $1000

There is a Doctor that uses methods that this joker who thinks he is a scientist tries to explain (without divulging that he's clueless)

and this doctor only charges $1900 dollars, but his guinea pigs are the homeless so he probably has as much integrity as this penis truth character

My experience tallies with this.

I'm managing to make gains in weeks that some are happy to have seen in months, and in 6 months of daily discipline have changed by what most say has taken them years.

Especially if you're over 28 you cannot compromise the hormonal state of your body. It is tough. But doable and *worth it*.

Cell adaptation is NOT masturbation. They may have a similar components, such as genuine HEIGHTENED arousal, but they diverge from there.

You are quite delusional. I would argue that if your accomplishments were legit they would be cited

in some scientific journal, but unfortunately for you, you can only put together a semi coherent post

when your caretaker convinces you that you need those antipsych meds to keep the delusions of grandeur away.