Mental Support Community

Jelqing, or my way out of the pit

aluc24

I don't care what any scientist says. I know I gained an inch in length.

if i gained an inch in length, you can only imagine how much better i would feel about myself, my whole world would have rose coloured glasses

i have a hydro penis pump, as well as an extender. the extender i never felt comfortable using. but the pump says 15 minutes a day will see gains (mostly girth, some length) and its a water filled chamber instead of air so it says its safer?

i dont have he proper techniques for jelqing, so skynight if you could tell me, and well as anonymous, your secret, we would be forever grateful, and fuck many chicks on your behalf

Okay I'll tell you, but ask yourself these questions. Do you want it enough? and are you prepared to be patient?

I originally started doing doing these exercises on the 90 days beginners routine. https://www.pegym.co...er-routine.html

I did this for about a year and gained an inch in length.

A couple more tips that would help.

1. Limit ejaculation to once a week and not on the day you do these exercises.

2. Warm up for at least 20 minutes, stretch for at least 20 minutes and at least a 5 minute warm down.

Also it took me between an hour to an hour and a half to do this routine. I don't do it now but it worked for me.

I didn't bother with the supplements he recommends though they may help more.

thnaks for the input. why did it take you an hour and a half for the routine if your combined time is 45 minutes? also was your gain permanent or did you see it shrink a bit again after stopping? also do you have any opinions on the hydro pump that I have/.

Okay I'll tell you, but ask yourself these questions. Do you want it enough? and are you prepared to be patient?

I originally started doing doing these exercises on the 90 days beginners routine. https://www.pegym.co...er-routine.html

I did this for about a year and gained an inch in length.

A couple more tips that would help.

1. Limit ejaculation to once a week and not on the day you do these exercises.

2. Warm up for at least 20 minutes, stretch for at least 20 minutes and at least a 5 minute warm down.

Also it took me between an hour to an hour and a half to do this routine. I don't do it now but it worked for me.

I didn't bother with the supplements he recommends though they may help more.

Thank You. I appreciate it.

Just want to also mention that I can't guarantee you'll make gains, but I know that I did. Everyone is different, but based on what I've read, the majority of men made some gains if they stuck at it, even if it was just a small amount. Also some men can gain an inch within a few months but not gain any more no matter how much they try.

Let's hope this works.

• 2 months later...
Guest EmptyShell

I know a guy at my gym that has done it for many years. Yes he gained some length but he did so at the expense of ever having an erection again. I'm no expert but from what I do know is that muscle and other tissues that are repeatedly stretched and stressed grow from having micro tears in their fibres. This in time builds up scar tissue. Scar tissue does not fill with blood and since the erectile tissues depend on that blood flow to function anybody that does this, right or wrong, is risking permanent impotence.