Mental Support Community

Hello!

Hello! My name is Haley and I uh... decided to post a new topic to introduce myself.

As I said, my name is Haley. I like to listen to music and play a couple of video games.

Besides that, I've been suffering from depression and been emotional neglected from my parents. I'm never truly alone though, because music will always be with me. I have a lack of social skills and have social anxiety, so I am having trouble trying to think of what to write here... Oh well. I do hope for this to keep me busy at certain points of the day and hopefully make some friends. C:

Welcome to the community, Haley! :)

I find music can help me through some difficult times too. Anything special you like to listen to?

Have you ever talked with anyone about your social anxiety? A school counselor or therapist? I used to struggle with social anxiety myself, but not anymore. Things can get better.

Take care, Haley.

Hello! My name is Haley and I uh... decided to post a new topic to introduce myself.

As I said, my name is Haley. I like to listen to music and play a couple of video games.

Besides that, I've been suffering from depression and been emotional neglected from my parents. I'm never truly alone though, because music will always be with me. I have a lack of social skills and have social anxiety, so I am having trouble trying to think of what to write here... Oh well. I do hope for this to keep me busy at certain points of the day and hopefully make some friends. C:

hi haley,welcome to the forum.

i think i can relate;i was,and still am neglected by my parents,and not just emotionally either.oh well,who gives a #^$#@ ?