Mental Support Community

Where do they come from ?

Ok I introduced myself as a pedophile and still believe I am one. Though I am a Virtuous Pedophile or boylover (I know the second term is a little more horrible but it is the truth). http://www.virped.org/ Here a link to the direct forum https://support.virped.org/forums/ It is a good group and helps a little.

First off let me say I never will become a child molester or rapist. Same thing in my opinion with both being just as bad. No matter if you rape a 1 year old or a 90 year old.

Now let me get to my topic's question. Let me say that I never looked at nude pictures of children before though I have seen a lot of my coming of age films (big budget foreign movies) with children naked on screen. It was required for the storyline and is not illegal. Even Netflix, Amazon, and Walmart carry the movie. Ok my question is where do all the clothed pictures of boys come from ? I am part of another forum that posts legal clothed pics of boys. There is never any nudity. Now do I think it is right? Well depends on how the pictures are there. That why I am asking how do the clothed pictures get there. Does anyone know ? Feel free to ask me any questions you have.

First off let me say I never will become a child molester or rapist. Same thing in my opinion with both being just as bad. No matter if you rape a 1 year old or a 90 year old.

good to know.

Now let me get to my topic's question. Let me say that I never looked at nude pictures of children before though I have seen a lot of my coming of age films (big budget foreign movies) with children naked on screen. It was required for the storyline and is not illegal. Even Netflix, Amazon, and Walmart carry the movie. Ok my question is where do all the clothed pictures of boys come from ? I am part of another forum that posts legal clothed pics of boys. There is never any nudity. Now do I think it is right? Well depends on how the pictures are there. That why I am asking how do the clothed pictures get there. Does anyone know ? Feel free to ask me any questions you have.

i don't think one should put too much emphasis/weight/value on something being legal or not.legal doesn't always equate good.illegal doesn't always equate bad.one must have their own morals,ethics,values,rules,etc;if one is equipped to do so that is.

either way,i'd advise you to avoid any arousing scenario,in real life or visual media,legal or not.

i found one of your other posts:

"most people think all pedophiles are bad or will offend sooner or later."

i for one don't think they're all bad.

"I do not want to offend but I want to be able to have boys as friends."

i don't think that's a good idea.i mean why put yourself in such a situation? i'm not a pedophile in any way and still see no need or desire for child friends;heck i can barely tolerate my adult friends and the immaturity of some of them.

good to know.

i don't think one should put too much emphasis/weight/value on something being legal or not.legal doesn't always equate good.illegal doesn't always equate bad.one must have their own morals,ethics,values,rules,etc;if one is equipped to do so that is.

either way,i'd advise you to avoid any arousing scenario,in real life or visual media,legal or not.

i found one of your other posts:

"most people think all pedophiles are bad or will offend sooner or later."

i for one don't think they're all bad.

"I do not want to offend but I want to be able to have boys as friends."

i don't think that's a good idea.i mean why put yourself in such a situation? i'm not a pedophile in any way and still see no need or desire for child friends;heck i can barely tolerate my adult friends and the immaturity of some of them.

None of the media I seen I have masterbated to. I never have.

Thanks for thinking not all pedophiles are bad.

Well I like being around boys. Why not ? I can't tolerate adults very well. I suck as a people person.

So where does all the pictures of clothed boys come from ?

None of the media I seen I have masterbated to. I never have.

Thanks for thinking not all pedophiles are bad.

Well I like being around boys. Why not ? I can't tolerate adults very well. I suck as a people person.

So where does all the pictures of clothed boys come from ?

i really don't know where they come from.

is there any chance of becoming attracted to women?

believe me,women have things to offer that no boy in the universe does.

Sorry I have to disagree with that. The thought of it disgusts me.

do you think that if you married a nice girl,and had sex with her (even while fantasizing about boys),might,in time,help reduce your attraction to boys a little,and increase your attraction to women somewhat?

and take it from me,once you try pussy,you can't stop.

do you think that if you married a nice girl,and had sex with her (even while fantasizing about boys),might that help reduce your attraction to boys a little,and increase your attraction to women somewhat?

and take it from me,once you try pussy,you can't stop.

Not really because I will never get married. Women do not do anything for me as a attraction. I can't help it.