Mental Support Community

food for thought

Resolute

The problem is that growing up most guys are taught that 'average' anything is bad so the word average gets a bad connotation for example average grades, average income, average player, average score - all bad.

So when you hear your dick is average or worse low average well you can hardly help but think "that sucks".

So when you hear your dick is average or worse low average well you can hardly help but think "that sucks".

True, but I always assumed I was far below average, among the smallest in the world, so my discovery that I'm close to average has caused the opposite feeling. I'm very happy about it. I still know that most guys are larger than I am but it simply doesn't worry me. I'm playing "the game" now without shame.

Ever tried not masturbating for a few weeks to a month, Jessie? I get over half an inch increase in erect size when I do that, and flaccid is much bigger at times (shower instead of grower).

Suggested it to Wastedlife too, guessing he didn't have any success...might be worth a try though.

I have only recently reduced my masturbation habit - pretty drastically, too. I'm trying not to do it at all, but once in a while it's tough to suppress the urge..you know how 30-year habits are... Anyway, I'm not sure about a change in penis size, but there's a definite improvement in function since I have changed this habit. I get erections at night again, which had stopped occurring long ago. I also achieve ejaculation much more easily. I was struggling to come during real sex and during masturbation. I had thought my age was catching up to me, but now I seem to be turning back the clock a bit.

I don't know what is my longest steak without masturbating - it is probably less than a month. But it seems to be getting easier. Currently, I am having sex regularly - probably averaging 3 times a week. That is undoubtedly helping me, both in terms of the motivation towards making the sex better and in terms of not needing the outlet masturbation provides so much.