Mental Support Community

Short vacation

gone

This will be my last post for a 5 or 6 days. Sarah and I are taking a weeks vacation to reconnect. I found a primitive cabin in the mountains in Tenn. It's only a half days drive. My dad's radiation's going well, one of my sisters is going to fill in for me.

This is literally a one room cabin. The tub's in full view of the room, the toilet just has a screen in front of it. No where in the room is out of sight. No tv, just a radio. There is cell service for emergencies, but it WILL be an emergency for us to answer.

I believe it was victim who suggested a vacation a couple months back. This will be about as close and intimate as you can get two people to be.

Don't know what will happen. If you're so inclined give us a short prayer or beam good thoughts at us.

Hi everyone. I don't have a lot of time to post, all three of my kids are back in the house. The boys are going to help me reset the windows back in I sent off to be repaired.

The vacation didn't happen hardly at all. We got a call mid Tuesday that Meiling (her mom) had broke her left ankle and was at the hospital. Of course we quickly repacked and shot for Indiana. It turns out it's not broke but badly sprained. (It looks wicked. The ankle's black and blue and the outside of the foot from the heel to both of her little toes is just blacker than the ace of spades.)

I lost my deposit and half of the cost.

But I'm not complaining. Last night and this morning more than made up for any lost vacation time. I feel so good right now I can hardly stand myself.

I'm not going to post in this thread anymore. When the works done I'll catch everyone who gives a hoot up to date in the other thread.

Hi everyone. I don't have a lot of time to post, all three of my kids are back in the house. The boys are going to help me reset the windows back in I sent off to be repaired.

The vacation didn't happen hardly at all. We got a call mid Tuesday that Meiling (her mom) had broke her left ankle and was at the hospital. Of course we quickly repacked and shot for Indiana. It turns out it's not broke but badly sprained. (It looks wicked. The ankle's black and blue and the outside of the foot from the heel to both of her little toes is just blacker than the ace of spades.)

I lost my deposit and half of the cost.

But I'm not complaining. Last night and this morning more than made up for any lost vacation time. I feel so good right now I can hardly stand myself.

I'm not going to post in this thread anymore. When the works done I'll catch everyone who gives a hoot up to date in the other thread.

are you saying what i think you're saying? ;)