Mental Support Community

At the risk of annoying people...woman here!

Sessy

I have been reading some of your posts with interest following a link from an article to this site. I realise that some of you seem to be very angry with women, hence my title, but I felt like this forum is very emotional and enlightening and I wanted to write to you as a result.

Firstly, you have really made me realise the massive effect having a small penis can have on a man. I have previously dated two men with small penises (<4 inches) and these relationships did not work out for different reasons ( in fact both of them dumped me!) I did not realise at the time how much it may be affecting them. But I just want to say that these girls I have been reading about are not representative of ALL women, I certainly did not ridicule them or make jokes about it and as I say the relationships failed for different reasons. I'd also like to add that it hasn't always been those with the biggest penises who have been able to bring me to orgasm during sex. There are a range of factors and I think personally the connection with the person is the biggest one. Having said that I do not seek to minimise your pain as I know I can't do this, I just would like to give a rounded view. These women who tease and ridicule are horrible human beings who do not deserve to have any partner. I have been bullied for things in my life and I came to the realisation that those people are the ones with the problem and that I don't need them in my life. I hope some day you can feel that way too.

Mostly I want to say that I hope you can all find some peace and happiness in your life. And a partner who is a good, decent person. Thank you for making me realise how big an issue this can be for men. I now see how society, media etc must make this worse, and has shown me that it isn't just women who have to deal with comments about their looks etc, or being turned into sexual objects.

Love and peace to all x

I don't claim to understand. I just said it's given me a new insight into this issue which doesn't tend to be discussed seriously, or at all. In answer to your questions a) BMI of 22, judge for yourself B) 'mental issues' if by this you mean mental health problems, no, I work in mental health, with suicidal people. C) general consensus would say no, but I'd suggest that you sound like you are being judgemental. Which seems rather unfair.

To the positive replies, thanks. It wasn't as scary looking at these after all! Would be intrigued to hear other opinions on a woman's point of view.

That's okay NoOne, it's not evil at all, you are obviously just angry. I don't think I'm one in a million, just working in m/h probably makes you more empathic.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/i-write-and-perform-poetry-about-my-small-penis-because-men-like-me-shouldnt-be-ashamed-9719264.html

Here's the link Small, from the independent newspaper in Britain.

Im delighted that a guy my size is married- it is nice to read

…. however (warning- usual Jessie cynicism alert)… I would argue with one thing the guy in the poem said… which is that he thought it wasnt a case of his wife loving him DESPITE his small dick…

..now that I take with a pinch of salt… if his wife could choose his size he would be rocking 7 and we all know it….

Sessy,

Welcome to the discussion, thank you for your empathy. I hope you don't get scared off by the unavoidable misogyny that accompanies male penis shame. A woman's perspective is always important in these discussions, please stick around.

How do you look? I know this looks like it makes no sense but usually the women who "understand" us are either

A) fat

B.) have some mental issues themselves

C) ugly as fuck

Looks like i'm just not meant to be happy

NoOne,

Honestly, this is a pretty fucked up comment. What does it matter what she looks like? Even asking that question is dismissive of the opinions she is sharing, regardless of her appearance. If she were a fat, ugly, mentally ill person, would her opinions on the matter of penis size not matter? That's disrespectful to women and hollow to us sufferers of sps. Saying their thoughts on sex don't matter is equivalent to saying they are not/cannot be functioning sexual entities, and we know that invalidating sexual competency hurts. Fat and ugly women are people, and respecting other humans for more than their outward appearance/sum of their physical parts is exactly the kind of thing that would really help all of us in this world.

You're life might suck and you may be bitter, I know I feel that way about myself sometimes, but I think it's worth it for us to do and say the right things in life so that world might be better for the young men of the 2020's, 30's, and 40's.

I would argue that it is undeniable that making our society a better place for young men, who are growing up now in an age where information is more readily available than ever before in human history, directly involves making things better for young (and old) women. Equality raises all ships. I'm not an old dude, but I'm pretty sure hating an entire gender because you hate your own body is a recipe for a life of misery. I have felt that same hatred towards women, and I never really recognized it for what it was until I was lucky enough to have it pointed out to me. It's bad; for you and for others. Don't get me wrong, NoOne, I'm sure I'm probably over-analyzing here, and you could have just been venting, which is a very important function of this message board, but I just feel like I read a lot of misogyny here and I want to speak out against it whenever I can. I don't want this to seem like I'm coming at you.

Women help these discussions, because it seems that, for some reason, the only female perspectives(other than IrmaJean and other wonderful female contributors) that are linked to in these discussions happen to be very insensitive about male body issues and generally lacking in even basic human compassion. Women are not like that, at least the vast majority of them are not. And having real women provide honest, non-judgmental opinions and thoughts here with all of us are healthy and constructive for this board, and for our own therapy.

-Shame

I would argue that it is undeniable that making our society a better place for young men ... directly involves making things better for young (and old) women. Equality raises all ships.

not to rain on your parade shame,but if you think we need more equality to improve things,then you're quite misguided.i'm sorry to burst your bubble,but the people trying to shove equality down our throats are either ignorant (no offense),or have certain agendas,which i don't wanna get into.

and don't forget,this so called "equality" is the reason many of the guys on this forum,are here in the first place.

what we need is justice and fairness,which means putting everything in its rightful place,therefore meeting each individual's actual needs and rights or more,unless it affects or interferes with others' rights and needs;and in some areas,men's and women's needs are just simply different and unequal.

justice and fairness,if truly achieved,will bring happiness to most people,and improve everything in the world.

Edited by resolute

-Nobody should have to shove equality down your throat, but it is the right thing for the world.

-I'm not ignorant for thinking that gender equality will help men. It will, because it is the patriarchy that makes it ok to shame us for our bodies.

-Why can't it just be equality equality and not "equality" equality?

-The world you are describing as what you want is really bleak. Why shouldn't people have more than they need? And what would your fair and just treatment be of me and people like me who are ashamed of their penis size?

Idk, it sounds like we are so far apart that it might not be worth getting in to a whole thing about.

Thank you everyone for your replies, the article was very interesting and I think he has some balls :P to write and perform a poem about it!

Thanks Shame for your comment, yes I have noticed a lot of misogyny, in fact I was almost not going to post because of it. But maybe I have some balls too ^ !

I wanted to post partly to give a more positive point of view from a female, was trying to tread carefully around saying that as I know some of the replies I could get !

Hope you are all having a lovely day (night in USA?) and please don't hate all females, probably the mean ones are mean because of their own body hang ups ! (Not that that helps you guys but poor self esteem has a lot to newer for!)

Sessy x

I don't hate all females. Did you seriously not get my posts? I only have a couple of them so checking out my profile would have been helpful. I'm 22 years old and i want a normal sex life. I want to be able to go out and flirt with a girl and then fuck her at home. Smile in the morning, eat breakfast together and then part ways. Like they do in movies. But i can't. I can't even get hard because i'm ashamed of my pencil dick. To be honest, i don't give a fuck if i sound rude or not.

http://feministajones.com/blog/rules-to-live-by-if-you-have-a-small-pnis/ this is rude too. I don't even know why i read shit like this. I know where she's coming from but still. Could you be a little bit harsher?

Also why i asked if she's ugly/fat/crazy... because usually people who have some problems with themselves usually understand others more. I haven't yet met a gorgeous 26 year old blonde with nice pettite tits and a perfect body who would say "i don't care if you're 4 or 8 inches".

-Nobody should have to shove equality down your throat, but it is the right thing for the world.

-I'm not ignorant for thinking that gender equality will help men. It will, 1-because it is the patriarchy that makes it ok to shame us for our bodies.

-Why can't it just be equality equality and not "equality" equality?

-The world you are describing as what you want is really bleak.2-Why shouldn't people have more than they need? 3-And what would your fair and just treatment be of me and people like me who are ashamed of their penis size?

Idk, it sounds like we are so far apart that it might not be worth getting in to a whole thing about.

1-it's the no-consequences-type-of-"freedom",which i just prefer to call it what it really is: "unrestraint".that's what makes it ok to shame others for their bodies.

2-they can have more than they need ,only if it's not at the expense of others,which is usually not the case.

3-most guys are ashamed of their size because of this whole sexual revolution,gender equality,female liberation,feminism,etc.

just and fair for guys with small dicks,is chicks with small pussies,and no shaming,making fun etc.

peace.

Women have equality in the west. There are countries in the world where women are being oppressed but in the western world women have equality and more.

yes,and more,as if equality by itself wasn't bad enough,currently in western countries,it's the men who're oppressed,and that's one of the main reasons why the system is broken.

Edited by resolute