Mental Support Community

At the risk of annoying people...woman here!

Sessy

Guest Klingsor

I despise other men, they have driven me to violence and madness. At least women help and support each other, or otherwise make a pretense of doing so. But we're just animals, and we're sexually expendable - it's survival and if you're weak you'll find yourself outcast from group, a potential prey for others...

There will always be guys trampling over the next guy, it's just our competitive nature and once guys find out you got a disadvantage they'll turn against you and try to mock you into admitting it so you can forever be the butt of their endless jokes.

Fucking a.

Humans are nothing but a mob of howler monkeys that use their "evolved" gray matter to justify their shit slinging and lice picking.

Like x1000.

U.r. - I don't think you come across as having a feminist bias. I don't think it relates to gender at all, it could include men that are raped as well. As you rightly point out, why even bring issues like clothing into it? To me it is merely an issue of offender and victim.

Klingsor, definitely not legally blind, just don't dig the chicks! Personally I think men are a lot easier to deal with than women as well!

hey,that was me not klingsor.

see? just as i thought,blind as a bat,lol. :D

I have only recently started giving any thought to the issue. It seems to me when we ask how any rape victim was dressed or behaving we're giving some small degree of license to the rapist. As if a male judge sends the rapist to prison, but still winks at him to say, "I might have done the same thing if I was there." The buck has to stop at the rapist, or else women need to start covering their entire body, which is the way some cultures do it.

PS- if I come across as having a feminist bias, it may be partly due to the fact that I've been treated well by women in recent years. Not just for pity's sake. .. but really valued. It has been effective against my SPS.

that still doesn't justify feminist behavior,buddy.

Well, whatever. The point is, there's no excuse for rape of anyone by anyone. A woman trying to look hot, or looking hot without trying; neither is fair game unless she says "yes, let's do it". Same goes for men, but it usually goes without saying for men.

idk what that's supposed to mean.it goes without saying for all,period.

as for me personally,i wouldn't mind too much,being raped by a hot chick,or group of hot chicks,provided they're on birth control.

I think it's good to be mindful that, while discussing sensitive topics such as rape, there may be members reading who have been through this.

I have always felt that if someone has a need to put another person down, they are likely insecure themselves. I think it can be a defense mechanism used to push one's own vulnerabilities away.

Dvn I don't have a feminist agenda or whatever. If I did I think it would have appeared much earlier in my posts. The reason I probably come across as sounding feminist is because of all the sexism here. Some of the comments would make any woman defensive. I like to think I've tried to ride the waves so to speak, and respond civilly.

I see

Well if women are defensive they can leave.

Why were you with any of those guys if they were small? Do you not like sex?

That's all perspective Klingsor. Personally I think the female body is drab and dull and the males much more attractive!

Man, she had to be kidding here. There's nothing, I mean nothing uglier than the human scrotum. The penis, large or small isn't much better at all.

The male form can be a work of art (like the statue of David). The flow of muscles and contrasts. But I think that's why the genitals were always portrayed so small. There's just no making them look good.

This is of course just my humble, personal opinion.

Man, she had to be kidding here. There's nothing, I mean nothing uglier than the human scrotum. The penis, large or small isn't much better at all.

The male form can be a work of art (like the statue of David). The flow of muscles and contrasts. But I think that's why the genitals were always portrayed so small. There's just no making them look good.

This is of course just my humble, personal opinion.

we may look ugly to each other,but thankfully,to the ladies,we are gods,lol,well,you get the idea. :P

I have always felt that if someone has a need to put another person down, they are likely insecure themselves. I think it can be a defense mechanism used to push one's own vulnerabilities away.

Is it, though? Is it always or even mostly a result of their own insecurity?

A couple of day ago I found out that a guy who made my life hell is now a CEO, more or less. He destroyed me in the past and used that to build himself up and to set up a very good life.

People putting people down is probably something inherent in humans. We put people down to make ourselves feel better and mask out insecurities (sometimes) but I bet a sizeable amount realized that it's a magnificent tool to create social hiarchies and to take out the the "competition" with flagging them as something [which can be almost anything depending on time and place]

Maybe the reason why this works so well is that everybody realizes to some degree that being different is almost always bad?

I view it as an attempt at understanding, which can bring feelings of empathy. We're all human and flawed, no judgment. If a person brings up a strong response, there may be something we see in them that reminds us of something in ourselves, something that may be too painful to confront. A person who puts another down, in my opinion, is struggling in some way with something. So if someone puts me down, I can try be more understanding of how things might be for them. If nothing else, for me, it helps takes the sting out of their words some.

I think a lot of human behavior can be driven by fear, so possibly there may be a fear of differences. There can be paradoxes in behavior as well, such as a person who fears death participating in daredevil stunts. I think that people cope the best way they can and I always want to try to understand.

It's good to see you, Death. I hope things are a bit brighter for you than last time we spoke.

I wouldn't go that far, I just don't think it's sensible to always assume there has to be something 'wrong' with the other person doing it. Some folks as just genuine bad people. I guess what I would like to know is what they're really like by default. Is it mostly humans just being humans, or our generation?

Animals often instinctively avoid other sick animals in the herd, mothers refuse to care of youngs that appear to have some handicap, sometimes even outright kill them. Is that a basic instinct that correolates with all living things? Does is have to extent into ridicule and humiliation when put in words?

Basically I get the concept and why it exists, I just wonder If things have to turn out this way.

It's like with all the 'anti-bullying' campaigns I see. Am I just a jaded asshole for presuming that'll never work or is there actual hope?

Just seen something really nasty a couple of days ago (that thankfully didn't involve me, but still) that kind of reminded me of all this crap again.

I view it as an attempt at understanding, which can bring feelings of empathy. We're all human and flawed, no judgment. If a person brings up a strong response, there may be something we see in them that reminds us of something in ourselves, something that may be too painful to confront. A person who puts another down, in my opinion, is struggling in some way with something. So if someone puts me down, I can try be more understanding of how things might be for them. If nothing else, for me, it helps takes the sting out of their words some.

That's what I wonder about. When observing people I often get the feeling that all this isn't necessarily emotionally charged, means it doesn't have to relate to empathy, like there is something...ancient and primal about this. We could try escaping it, but in the end it's impossible.

I think a lot of human behavior can be driven by fear, so possibly there may be a fear of differences. There can be paradoxes in behavior as well, such as a person who fears death participating in daredevil stunts. I think that people cope the best way they can and I always want to try to understand.

I can agree on the fear part. But just like above, the person participating in stunts and extreme sport may do solely because of the adrenaline kick, the emotional component doesn't have to be the driving force.

It's good to see you, Death. I hope things are a bit brighter for you than last time we spoke

Thank you Irma. Things are actually better these days, not greator anything, but I finally have these feelings of immense anger and resentment somewhat under control, to an extent where they don't invade my mind constantly and actually allow me peace of mind.

HOW is it that some don't care? What are you thoughts?

I think it's about what is meaningful to me. I value sharing and connection the very most. Intimacy, for me, is the gift of sharing oneself physically and emotionally with another. When a person shares their most vulnerable self with me, I am going to respect and care for them. I'm not thinking about the specifics of body parts; I'm thinking about sharing myself with a person I love and receiving that person, exactly as they are. Physically, my greatest pleasure is in skin to skin contact...the other stuff is just a bonus. It's expression. If I'm with someone I love, it's going to wonderful because we're connecting and sharing. I'm with a human being, not a penis. This is how it works for me personally.

I do believe there is always hope, Death. I have also wondered if there could be something evolutionary in "preying on the vulnerable." But I also think we're smart enough to rise above that, if we can be sensitive and aware.

Thank you Irma. Things are actually better these days' date=' not greator anything, but I finally have these feelings of immense anger and resentment somewhat under control, to an extent where they don't invade my mind constantly and actually allow me peace of mind.[/size']

I missed this part. So glad to hear things are more manageable and you are feeling some peace of mind. Wishing you healing.