NoOneImportant

40 members have voted

1. 1. How big is your penis? (errect)

• 0-2 inches
    • 2-3 inches
    • 3-4 inches
    • 4-5 inches
    • 5+ inches (why are you here?)

Klingsor you really do write well. Putting the whole penis / sex thing aside for a moment, you really should consider a career in writing, law, marketing, lobbying, or even psychology.

I truly wish you well. I am 52 years old so allow me to share something and that is that as a man gets older sex matters less and what matters more is money, health, job satisfaction, fun experiences like travel, and relationships. As you look down the road in life I hope you will contemplate these words. Good luck.

Klingsor you really do write well. Putting the whole penis / sex thing aside for a moment, you really should consider a career in writing, law, marketing, lobbying, or even psychology.

i can't see him writing anything skillfully unless it had something to do with penises.and it must be somehow negative and sometimes graphic and violent as well.

Guest Klingsor

You do ever so slightly flatter yourself, methinks. (No offence.)

As for the other sudden and mysterious apparitions in the forum while you were away...well, let's say that I always prefer to talk to an organ grinder, not a sock puppet...so to speak...

I'll take my street organ, monkey, and mama's apron strings over a hypocritical, smarmy, hydra-headed yuppie's silver-plated anal dildo any day of the week. :rolleyes:

- And just for the benefit of our international readership who may not have caught the double-layered British insult in RogerJ's post, the one he obviously thought I'd be too stupid to realize, here's a quote from urban dictionary on what he was really trying to convey underneath the organ grinder and his monkeys bit. Nice bit of healthy yuppie racism thrown in for kicks as well. Just thought I'd share for those who maybe weren't aware, such as moderators.

Organ grinder

an effeminate and sexually repulsive white male seen publicly with a simian Indian gf. Nearly all organ grinders have an ambiguous eunuch-like appearance which has caused them to continuously fail in social competition for a beautiful or sexy girl... until one day they accept their limitations and an aboriginal East Indian gf.

These guys are commonly very weak-willed and have yet to outgrow the "mama's boy" stage. Thus, their need to be cared for by a female is sostrong that they will mate with an anthropoidwoman because it means having someone to cling onto.

I wish I had said something about Steve's low self-esteem issues earlier on because that could have prevented him from becoming an organ grinder by settling for Priya.

Edited by Klingsor

I would not spend my weekend posting on a forum for guys with small penises. I would not want to die. I would be able to laugh and joke with other guys without wanting to snap their necks. I could stand on my own two feet with other guys. I would have the motivation to focus on those aspects of my life I can change as opposed to ruminating on those aspects I cannot change. I would be confident and self-assured in approaching women. I would not find their expectations intimidating. I would not view sex as this mythical, unobtainable fantasy world and would be able to view it like the majority of men do as something taken as a matter of course. I would be able to focus on things other than sex. Penises and thoughts of inadequacy would not be in my head. I could participate in the normal drama of life and compete with other men for women. I would not be envious of other men. I could genuinely love my wife because I wouldn't be constantly worried that she was getting sex on the side. If we had problems, I could fix it because it wouldn't be my penis, and I would be justified in calling her a bitch if she treated me bad because it wouldn't be because of sexual inadequacy. I could walk down a crowded sidewalk and not feel 4" tall next to every other guy I meet. I could look at women and admire their beauty and their bodies without the admiration turning into rage at my inability to experience it. I could fuck my life up in other ways like drugs, alcohol, petty theft, shoplifting, assault, lazy, embezzlement, espionage, being a factotum fuckup, and even running over my neighbor's cat, and do it all and say I'm sorry and some woman would fuck me, and guys would like me. I would be inspired by looking at mountains, I would enjoy fishing, I would enjoy food, I would be altruistic and patronizing. In short, I would be like every other fucking normal guy in the world with my own fucked up problems in life, but I wouldn't be alone, I would have society and companionship of some sort. And because sex is the religion of our times, I would probably look silly stuff up about it on the internet when I was bored and find websites like this and, because of my supreme self-assurance in the sex game, I would post my patronizing two cents on here and chuckle at the silliness of which I haven't the slightest clue, log off and shake my head and be glad I'm not one of those guys and then not think about it again. This guy says it best:

You talk about sex addiction. I've never said that I would be out fucking everything with a vagina if I had a big one. I have said that a big one is necessary for making a woman happy and keep her coming back to you. These guys who are sleeping with hundreds of women are suffering from an addiction brought about by the times we live in, and, like any addiction, it's just a lack of self-control. But what the overwhelming majority of them do have is a big dick. Not all, but the significant majority. I would say at least all the ones who have reputations have big ones. But it wouldn't matter if he was fucking a different woman every weekend or was married to an angel who adored him, the questions and the worries and the anxiety that I have are totally foreign to him, and it's completely HIS choice whether he wants to run the risk of VD and screw his life away or pursue the hometown sweetheart and be committed and have a family with her. At the end of the day, HE has the choice, a choice that I don't have. I can't have a one night stand or have a wife who loves me or any type of relationship.

@RogerJ

I love how you disappear when I'm not around and then all of a sudden you reappear. I think we've had 3 different guys pop up in this forum in the last couple of weeks and I don't believe you've tried to convince them around to your way of thinking once.

the stupid system wont let me like this as I have run out of likes (wtf) but this is a brilliant post- sums it up amazingly.

I have a confession to make now that I've read this. I'm really 9.25" long and 7.5" circumference. But I just cannot shake the feeling that I'm lacking. It's driving me crazy and ruining my life!!

For one, I can still zip my jeans up. And what's more, I don't feel crowded in there except when I'm breaking in a new pair of oversized boxers. Then things begin to get tight and I feel like a man. But if I wear a pair of worn undies, I just feel so loose and void down there I start to obsess.

The worst part is that the last dozen or so chicks I've brought home from the clubs didn't tell me they were sore afterwards and that they could barely walk. I'm used to deafening screams and guttural groanings of ecstatic agony followed by bow legged saddle syndrome the next morning. I've smashed over 230 women and the last one, her eyes didn't even roll back in her head. Help!

I'm just so worried. And nobody gives me any respect when I'm swaggering around in the locker room anymore. Most guys used to just stare in wonder at my massive, swinging pendulum of testosterone, now I have to break skulls and slam guys into the wall to get proper respect.

I feel like killing myself. I can't please women and I'm just too inadequate to go to the clubs anymore. I'm a failure as a man, I'm a laughing stock. I hate to end it after 230 females, but I guess it's undignified and pointless to pursue something that you're so ill equipped to chase.

After I've read most of your post, it just seems like you feel so damn sorry for yourself.

Guest Klingsor

We could also call this site: www.catfightcommunity.net

It is pretty ridiculous, I'll agree. Everybody's a bad motherfucker in anonymity, and I swore I'd never engage in yo' mama insults online.

It only serves to prove everything I've said and forfeit the match for anyone who says penis size doesn't matter - no matter where, no matter what, it always turns into a me vs. him, winner vs. loser, who's the bigger badass, and yes, Resolute, exactly what you said - A COCKFIGHT. Who's got the bigger dick.

No they can't tell accurately but they do stare and a big bulge is a turn on.

large flaccid strongly correlates to large erect - but there are exceptions both ways

but research show they crotch watch - both consciously and subconsciously.

ps I would be rubbish at a cock fight- "bringing a knife to a gun fight' springs to mind etc etc

No they can't tell accurately but they do stare and a big bulge is a turn on.

large flaccid strongly correlates to large erect - but there are exceptions both ways

but research show they crotch watch - both consciously and subconsciously.

ps I would be rubbish at a cock fight- "bringing a knife to a gun fight' springs to mind etc etc