NoOneImportant

40 members have voted

1. 1. How big is your penis? (errect)

• 0-2 inches
    • 2-3 inches
    • 3-4 inches
    • 4-5 inches
    • 5+ inches (why are you here?)

No they can't tell accurately but they do stare and a big bulge is a turn on.

large flaccid strongly correlates to large erect - but there are exceptions both ways

but research show they crotch watch - both consciously and subconsciously.

ps I would be rubbish at a cock fight- "bringing a knife to a gun fight' springs to mind etc etc

please don't use the words cock and knife in the same sentence,it's frightening.

large flaccid strongly correlates to large erect - but there are exceptions both ways

ps I would be rubbish at a cock fight- "bringing a knife to a gun fight' springs to mind etc etc

The bulge has always been a major stresser for me. Tried to buy the perfect underwear so that you wouldn't see a little pinky in my jeans. I also had a time that I made some construction to put over my penis :wacko: and in my underwear so that the bulge would look better.. yeah..

The bulge has always been a major stresser for me.

Aren't most small/SPS guys crotch watchers? I was always bummed out at the sight of crotch bulges, which are fairly common. When a guy has no bulge, it looks like something's missing for sure. The thing is, I feel like I look better in tighter pants than I do in loose or pleated pants. Even though my flaccid penis is quite small, I feel like I look better letting my balls make some impact on the surface. But the pants have to fit well for it to look passable. And if I wear spandex bike shorts, I just look lame because they suppress what modest bulging I have.

• 3 weeks later...

6.8 X 4.5 (4.6 if I try and bust a blood vessel)

I can touch the bottom with out touching the sides

Locker rooms are okay ... 4-5 × 4 relaxed

Unfortunately I'm not a locker room kinda

guy

clinical diagnosis of SPS 2014

I know some guys simply can't believe it, but I've never cared about what other guys think in the locker room either. I've always been a show-er not a grower (although I don't have nearly as much as you to show). The problem is when I get hard I don't add but an inch or so to my length. My flacid's normal, but what you see is pretty much what you get........oh well.

I know some guys simply can't believe it, but I've never cared about what other guys think in the locker room either. I've always been a show-er not a grower (although I don't have nearly as much as you to show). The problem is when I get hard I don't add but an inch or so to my length. My flacid's normal, but what you see is pretty much what you get........oh well.

you mean what the ladies see is what they get, not the guys? ;)

the girth range is 4.7-5.3 with the av at 5.

4.7 girth is a problem for most women because they like girth and 4.7 is right at the bottom of the range.

4.5 is likely to be an issue for a guy regardless of length and is why he's had issues.

Im barely over 4 girth and its devastating to me and also caused 5 women to reject me

• 1 month later...
Guest Klingsor

Pure animal lust. Over 18 million views:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV8JPZyJiuE

4.7 girth is a problem for most women because they like girth and 4.7 is right at the bottom of the range.

I guess this is supported by my experience in the bedroom. My less than precise measurements say my girth is 5". My length is only a fraction larger. Intercourse has been fulfilling for the few I've been with.

I still look tiny in the locker room, but I'll take that trade off knowing I'm able to have fun in bed.

It's remarkable/crazy to think that 4.5" is usually lousy and 5" is usually fine, but it might be real. This isn't the whole picture, but it's an important aspect.

PS - 5" girth does not look all that thick to my eyes, so I always assumed I was thin as well as short. I don't know exactly how to interpret what I see anymore. I'm steady with someone now so I don't anticipate testing new women's reactions to me any time soon (I'd be happy with never.)

Hey Klingsor that video is awesome. I don't hold anything against the gals they are just bored and intrigued. Possibly they are wondering if it is real. The 1st girl was hot.

I used to work in a sales office and in one of our weekly meetings a guy from the marketing department gave a presentation. He was about 28 years old, average white guy light hair. Anyway he was wearing a silver grey suit w/o the jacket and you would have to have been blind not to see the enormity of his dick. Folds rippled thru his slacks that drew your eye to the origin.

The sales office was easily 70% women and you could have heard a pin drop in this normally cacophonous environment.

I don't hate those guys only because I accepted so long ago that the majority of my peers out classed me in every way imaginable so when those guys started getting girlfriends and bragging about getting their hands on them it didn't even phase me. This would have started around 6th grade. So it goes...

• 1 month later...

4.75 inches girth when erected on a bad day, when I am about to get off when the penis is hardest sometimes... 5 inches but I think it is only because I have thick foreskin and it adds up to the actualy shaft that holds blood within, so if vagina tightens and presses and makes that foreskin pushed a lot then it wouldn't be evebn 5 inches around I think so I assume I am like... 4.8 ? 4.9? oh well nothing impressing anyway

Oh and not sure if someone wanted to know also widrth or was it only girth? but anyway its like 1.6 - 1.65 (which is like less than my two fingers together) inch across at the top and very thin at the bottom 1.48 inch it looks like a baseball bat :/