NoOneImportant

40 members have voted

1. 1. How big is your penis? (errect)

• 0-2 inches
    • 2-3 inches
    • 3-4 inches
    • 4-5 inches
    • 5+ inches (why are you here?)

4.75 inches girth when erected on a bad day, when I am about to get off when the penis is hardest sometimes... 5 inches but I think it is only because I have thick foreskin and it adds up to the actualy shaft that holds blood within, so if vagina tightens and presses and makes that foreskin pushed a lot then it wouldn't be evebn 5 inches around I think so I assume I am like... 4.8 ? 4.9? oh well nothing impressing anyway

Oh and not sure if someone wanted to know also widrth or was it only girth? but anyway its like 1.6 - 1.65 (which is like less than my two fingers together) inch across at the top and very thin at the bottom 1.48 inch it looks like a baseball bat :/

overall girth is more important than just a top or bottom measurement of width. and your girth is very average so be happy about that

• 2 months later...

I'm kind of asocial anyway and spend many an hour entertaining myself

Me too.

I would like to be more social especially w females but guys too if we see eye to eye but there is so little time & energy outside of work and also I don't suffer fools lightly so the pool of candidates is limited. Haven't given up hope yet though there are some rays of light still.

That's fair enough. I do feel though, a surprisingly significant portion of the male heterosexual community would prefer the biological male with feminine features. I don't think it's all about genitalia.

but how feminine can a guy be? he won't have actual tits, or hips, or butt like a woman, not to mention, an actual pussy, just to name a few.

I have consulted my Ouija board about your questions Small, and have obtained the answers from my omniscient spirit familiar, RogerwatcherglennturkestanugubriousJ-Z, and I am willing to share these answers for a price. For those who want to know the answers to these questions and many others of life's insolubles, it will cost you exactly 38 bitcoins.

Would you settle for 2 Silver Eagles from my ever-plummeting-in-value prepper stack?

You'd be surprised, resolute. Try adjusting the variables a little to create a feminine looking man? Imagine an extreme slender man, with soft glowing skin. Let's say he has not body hair, and his slight muscle tone gives his body a feminine appearance.

Assume he's wearing lingerie ir underwear with a slightly padded bra to give him slight bumps on his chest. His face is contoured and coloured with makeup and he has long, soft hair. If you're curious, Google cross dressing men and you'd be surprised at how feminine some look.

I think in scenarios like this many men would feel more attracted to this individual than let's say, an overweight woman with body hair.

ok, ok, i might allow such a feminine fella to give me a bj, but that's as far as it goes ;):D .

Guest Klingsor

Well Resolute, if you're into anal sex, why stop at just a bj? You might as well make him feel good about himself and pound the daylights out of him for goodness sakes. All you think about is yourself.