Mental Support Community

It's kind of funny how women respond to SPS or any penis insecurity....

DatDude90

I noticed that when you personally ask a female about penis size, they usually respond in a passive way, like a "just don't worry about it, your fine" or the famous "its how you use it". yet, those same women that are so dismissive of the topic, are the ones that have those standards of larger sizes. I don't understand it to be honest, why try and give a guy hope, then turn around and have these "nothing less than X inches" standards. Even when you get specific with sizes you get similar answers.

They're placating us/trying to make us feel better. Also, I think the idea that penis size has an influence on choice of partner makes some women feel shallow.

Yeah they like to be seen as nurturing and that doesnt fit well with admitting they need a certain size.

Its understandable - if I was a girl I think I would do exactly the same- they are damned if they admit - damned if they dont…

and we all use white lies…. its called not being a sociopath….

I noticed that when you personally ask a female about penis size, they usually respond in a passive way, like a "just don't worry about it, your fine" or the famous "its how you use it". yet, those same women that are so dismissive of the topic, are the ones that have those standards of larger sizes. I don't understand it to be honest, why try and give a guy hope, then turn around and have these "nothing less than X inches" standards. Even when you get specific with sizes you get similar answers.

haha- yeah..

the ultimate example is Carlin Ross and Betty Dobson- usa sex experts.

there are some priceless clips with them saying 'its how you use it' being roundly contradicted by their choices and comments in other clips and media.

Guess how big Carlins current partner is?

What should a guy w SP/ SPS do? Should he tell her up front or would that be seen as "lacking confidence"?

Idk the more I think about this the less answers I have.

What I know for myself is that when I am "on my own team" I can succeed beyond my expectations. When I am down on myself, it is all I can do to shower & leave the house.

It's just the same thing with men and motorbikes, Jessie.

Sure, many men claim not to be interested in motorbikes, because nobody wants to seem immature, etc. But if you look carefully at "their" life histories it becomes all too clear: no matter what men say, "they" love nothing in this world better than thundering along the Queen's highway on a Harley Davidson!

And if "they" deny it, they are either telling white lies to make their wife/girlfriend feel better about insisting on a sensible family car, or they are simply deluding themselves.

Some may even genuinely believe that they don't like motorbikes - but they would, of course, all soon change their minds if they ever got to ride one.

Yes, all men like motorbikes. Without exception.

honestly roger,i used to like motorbikes in my younger years,not so much now.i don't fantasize about them or anything;not to mention how potentially dangerous they can be,i mean i'm not the kind of guy who's willing to be in a wheelchair because of some motorcycle accident.

don't get me wrong though,i'm not into "sensible" family cars either; i don't mind super cars etc. though.

What should a guy w SP/ SPS do? Should he tell her up front or would that be seen as "lacking confidence"?

Idk the more I think about this the less answers I have.

What I know for myself is that when I am "on my own team" I can succeed beyond my expectations. When I am down on myself, it is all I can do to shower & leave the house.

i think sp is different from sps; which means that if your member isn't actually small,then saying or doing anything to indicate your small or such,would mean you somehow have self esteem issues. on the other hand,if you do actually have a small one and would rather not have sex than be ridiculed or humiliated (and broken up with) afterwards,or even during the fact,then you might wanna let them know in advance.

direct quote from a girl i slept with a few times from the summer, after she kept begging for more, and i asked the question why she didnt want to find someone with a big dick:

"I've got to admit, over the 2.5 years me and Stu (her ex) were together it got pretty fucking amazing, but the first time with you was better than after a year of being with him"

and also:

"Loool noooo, I think guys just think that, its not the size, its how you use it!!! His was huge, and you use yours very well ;)"

so this might be proof that there is some truth to the "motion of the ocean" afterall. And i cannot stress enough the importance of good fingers and mouth

I have very limited sexual experience (many instances, but not many partners) but I have also had similar experience like someone555 described above. I know not all women like the biggest dick necessarily the best. The women I've been with have given me the confidence that no philosophy nor statistical study could.

I have very limited sexual experience (many instances, but not many partners) but I have also had similar experience like someone555 described above. I know not all women like the biggest dick necessarily the best. The women I've been with have given me the confidence that no philosophy nor statistical study could.

that's the power of pussy my friend.

I really wish I could show you guys what I really think about this issue; but no matter what I say on this forum you won't listen to me because I am not a man. But I really wish I could show you... It makes me sad to think that some women really do treat men like crap :'(

I really wish I could show you guys what I really think about this issue; but no matter what I say on this forum you won't listen to me because I am not a man. But I really wish I could show you... It makes me sad to think that some women really do treat men like crap :'(

i bet many guys here wish you could show them as well. :D

Do you have any disabilities, Resolute?

1- Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to kill someone? 2- There are many people who'd like to kill me and watch my blood pour out.

3- I don't understand why all men don't want to join the military or the mafia or be terrorists. 4- Being a man means wanting to kill and slaughter and win.

5- How can you be a man and be a farmer or mechanic or office worker and go to the mall and watch football games and eat at nice restaurants? It's so stupid and effeminate.

Even sports matches turn into bar fights and street riots and in America the riots are sparked by friction between "civvy's" 6- and the police and both sides want nothing more than a reason to butcher the others over something meaningless.

7- The reason doesn't matter at all. It's only something to distinguish 'us' from 'them'. The only thing that matters is the struggle, the fight and the killing of your perceived enemy. To WIN.

8- Women are nothing but spoils of this eternal conflict between groups of men and individuals. 9- Why would any man give a fuck what a woman does or thinks? 10- Men today have turned into the very thing they're slaves to - PUSSIES.

11- Why else would pirates call treasure 'booty'? Lol.

1- of course i've "wondered",but i hope i never have to do it. but make no mistake about it,i will do it if i must,i.e protecting myself or a loved one,or even an innocent stranger,and so on.

2- who'd wanna kill you klingsor,and why?

3- simple,because all mafias and terrorists are bad,and most militaries are evil and corrupt.

4- no my friend,it doesn't.

5- also simple,as long as your definition of a man isn't "brutal caveman" or "monster/beast".

6- well,i certainly hope not all police and others are like that.

7- yes,anyone without a conscience would have no problem with such conduct,ethics,objectives and ideals/ideologies. i hope you're not such a person klingsor.

8- if you mean all women,then obviously i can't agree with that in any way; but if you're talking about certain types of women,then sure,why not.

9- like number 8,it depends on the woman,some women,real women (though not many) whom i respect greatly and care a great deal what they think; although i will admit that since i'm sort of a dictator,at the end of the day,what i think will probably take precedence over what she thinks,at least in most cases. ;) (sorry ladies).

10- no argument there buddy,that's true for most so called "men" of our time.

11- because booty,specially when it means pussy,is (for most men...not surprisingly) the ultimate prize. and i guess that's what you meant as well.

Skipping the rest of your post just to point out that yes, the majority of men are slaves to their animalistic sexual urges. That can be worked on. There are cultures where woman walk around topless and men don't stare or lust. It is not natural to be constantly lusting after women but sex is promoted everywhere, so that's why it happens.

skynight,even if i came from the mountains,or desert or mars or... i'd still wanna schtup a topless woman,provided that she's at least somewhat attractive. :P