Mental Support Community

It's kind of funny how women respond to SPS or any penis insecurity....

DatDude90

It wouldn't be this obsessional thing. Why is it that men can walk around topless but women cannot? Have you ever thought that this is just all bullshit?

i agree with you on the over-stimulation thing,but nonetheless it's not bullshit.

and please,pretty please don't ever compare topless men with topless women,or naked men with naked women,it's like comparing a ferrari with a dump truck.

another thing is that men are immensely more visual than women,and are generally very more easily and quickly aroused.

but in my opinion,men shouldn't walk around topless or with shorts etc. either.

See now this is where I don't agree. I get being heterosexual we're not going to find men sexually attractive. But to a woman, she would say the same about a woman's body, that it doesn't compare to a man's and is dull. The difference is a woman is more likely to openly comment on another woman "being beautiful" whereas a man won't because he fears he may be ridiculed for it so 1- we assume that both men and woman view a woman as more visually stimulating. And whilst I do agree that men are more visual, it's probably closer then what we think in terms of looks between the sexes.

2- It is bullshit IMO because we're born naked. Yes I get we wear clothes for the cold and hygiene, 3- but the clothes on women are made specifically to target certain body parts. 4- A breast is just a flabby stick out version of pecs on a man. 5- I get as men we find them more attractive but not to the extent it is being pushed at us at.

1- actually,there are studies that conclude this fact [that both heterosexual genders are aroused by women (to a varying degree of course),but only women are attracted to men],not just me assuming.

2- we come out of our mothers' $^# too,that doesn't mean it's natural to wanna revisit it. so just because we're born naked,doesn't mean we should remain that way throughout our lives,even if the weather was perfect,and there was no danger (needing armor etc) and so on.

3- i agree that many women's clothing are made to accentuate certain parts,but that doesn't mean that without these clothes (nude) these women would appear less arousing. that would be a ridiculous claim.

4- really,skynight? next you'll be saying a pussy is just a canal version of a penis,and isn't all that hot or special; and if we were used to seeing pussies everywhere since childhood,it would just be like seeing a house or a tree. :P

5- i agree that in the western world and many other places women are objectified extensively in the media etc.,but that doesn't mean that's the case everywhere; hence,your conclusions which are based mainly on the western world are of limited validity. naked women (at least the attractive ones) will always be very arousing and distracting to almost every straight male above a certain age (and even to some straight women as well) regardless of culture,law,media,etc..

Firstly women are dehumanized in school just as much as men, and medicated all the same.

Secondly..."Why would any man give a fuck what a woman does or thinks?" Exactly why I stopped commenting in this area but it just makes me sad and wonder who led you to believe half the shit you guys talk about.

You keep making me have to google shit... schtup XD

You guys really want to see some sagging tits all the time with out a bra, they are not all perky... I'd rather see some cock and balls then V's any day...

"another thing is that men are immensely more visual than women,and are generally very more easily and quickly aroused." THAT IS A LIE xD omg seriously if you smell good I get turned on. It's just easier to hide, and I feel like being a girl it goes away faster but your still left with being wet.

And I am telling you I look better in clothes then out of them. Men at least rarely get stretch marks, have to be obsessed with being at thin as you can, or have anything to with child barring. I wish I was a guy sometimes it would be so nice... it would be really freaken cool to grow a beard too. But what do I know I am just some booty XD

P.s. I am a eunuch. WHY does that not make you a man ??????? O.o You are defined as a man. I think your a man. You certainly seem into manly things...

Firstly women are dehumanized in school just as much as men, and medicated all the same.

Secondly..."Why would any man give a fuck what a woman does or thinks?" Exactly why I stopped commenting in this area but it just makes me sad and wonder who led you to believe half the shit you guys talk about.

You keep making me have to google shit... schtup XD

You guys really want to see some sagging tits all the time with out a bra, they are not all perky... I'd rather see some cock and balls then V's any day...

"another thing is that men are immensely more visual than women,and are generally very more easily and quickly aroused." THAT IS A LIE xD omg seriously if you smell good I get turned on. It's just easier to hide, and I feel like being a girl it goes away faster but your still left with being wet.

And I am telling you I look better in clothes then out of them. Men at least rarely get stretch marks, have to be obsessed with being at thin as you can, or have anything to with child barring. I wish I was a guy sometimes it would be so nice... it would be really freaken cool to grow a beard too. But what do I know I am just some booty XD

come on sed,please don't go away. you're more than welcome here. don't pay attention to the negative stuff any of us say; some of it is out of anger or pain,and some is just humor or humorous exaggeration.

you're not just some booty. :D

"THAT IS A LIE xD omg seriously if you smell good I get turned on. It's just easier to hide, and I feel like being a girl it goes away faster but your still left with being wet." men get aroused by everything and anything that has to do with women; images,smells,sounds/voices,behavior,and............

men in general need only one cue to get aroused,women generally need several. for example,that phrase alone turned me on: "but your still left with being wet".

by the way,you make us google stuff too. although i had a general idea what "xd" meant (from the context),i still had to google it,i'm not that savvy in certain modern things.

XD seriously the "i bet many guys here wish you could show them as wells" statement was a turn on... okay I feel like I am being inappropriate now. I was trying to be professional.... I was just showing you an example by the smell statement.

Does Inevitably Realistic know that you don't have a small penis, Resolute?

She says she likes to see "cock and balls" so why don't we all submit pictures to her anonymously of what each of us are packing and let her score each of us from 1 - 10. Then when she gives us her scores we'll declare who the winner is and give him a trophy made out of magnum condoms and paper mâché.

I'll need a telephoto lens for mine, and I must remember to remove my pubic wig or she'll think one of us is a full-bushed lesbian.

Be sure and put some lotion on yourself before the picture Resolute, I want you to look glistening and gorged. There's someone else on here who has a big one but I can't remember who just now. We'll have to do runner-ups I guess.

klingsor,klingsor,klingsor.

and don't bother with any condoms for me,i've said time and again,i hate those stupid things.

direct quote from a girl i slept with a few times from the summer, after she kept begging for more, and i asked the question why she didnt want to find someone with a big dick:

"I've got to admit, over the 2.5 years me and Stu (her ex) were together it got pretty fucking amazing, but the first time with you was better than after a year of being with him"

and also:

"Loool noooo, I think guys just think that, its not the size, its how you use it!!! His was huge, and you use yours very well ;)"

so this might be proof that there is some truth to the "motion of the ocean" afterall. And i cannot stress enough the importance of good fingers and mouth

Well I hope I have a similar experience. If I ever get that response from ANY woman, my confidence would shoot sky high.

Funny thing I didn't ask about resolute's penis I simply assumed since he was in this forum. But listen to this I started talking to him without knowing his size or even taking that into account, and with assuming since he is on this forum... Mind blown right. And the booty comment was meant as a joke, I don't believe that. The funny thing is I really care or I wouldn't be bothering to argue with a bunch of men or even feel the need to defend my views.

"It's not that I don't want to listen to you or don't believe you, it's that there is nothing you or any other woman can say to me that will change my thinking." I am sorry if that is true.

"Basically, it boils down to the fact he has a big dick and I have a small one and I hate the guy for it because there's nothing I can do to ever change it, nor did I ask for it or deserve it." If that was truly the case how do you feel about people that are smaller then you? Do you boast and feel prideful in front of them, do you have a smirk on your face about the matter? Or are you sympathetic or empathetic to them? Would you make fun of someone for the very thing you hate about yourself? What about men that were mutilated had an accident that they will never recover from not just missing balls but missing there manhood entirely? Or if the wounds were fixed to know mentally that it's not really them anymore? Would you not be sympathetic? My point is that there is men better off then you and there are men worse off then you. Even if you were big (too big) would it please you to know that your partner is in sever pain every time you have sex? Would it make you feel manly to hurt others? To be so prideful that it doesn't matter because no one can stand to be around you, other guys or girls.

But if you feel that way truly, then I am sorry.

It wouldn't matter to me if a thousand women slept with me on the first date and all of them enjoyed it immensely, I'd still have the same hang ups.

although this sort of goes against my philosophy (and skynight's) of happiness/contentment/confidence etc must come from within,still,if a thousand chicks slept with me and enjoyed it immensely,i'd probably feel and behave like i was god. B)

I don't think anyone can change another person's thinking. It is possible to change thought patterns, though, by challenging thoughts that bring us pain. There are different ways to look at things. A lot of times the things we are convinced we see in others are actually our own projections and fears. Have you considered therapy, Klingsor?

Even if you were big (too big) would it please you to know that your partner is in sever pain every time you have sex? Would it make you feel manly to hurt others? To be so prideful that it doesn't matter because no one can stand to be around you, other guys or girls.

But if you feel that way truly, then I am sorry.

allow me klingsor,

sed,i think you missed the "coke can" comments,how women like cocks the size of coke cans and so on.

there was an interesting back and forth between him and i on that.

I don't think anyone can change another person's thinking. It is possible to change thought patterns, though, by challenging thoughts that bring us pain. There are different ways to look at things. A lot of times the things we are convinced we see in others are actually our own projections and fears. Have you considered therapy, Klingsor?

sorry irmajean and klingsor,and everyone else,but i just couldn't resist not making this joke:

therapy? well that depends on the therapist's penis size. :D

1. I call bullshit on the study because women too can be programmed to find women more attractive. Women cover their faces with cosmetics, dye their hair whereas men don't. It's just another illusion. Take the make up off and many women look rougher then men.

2. I never said we should remain naked but the point I was making as that if you were born into a world where women walked topless, you wouldn't be constantly looking at them in awe as you'd be conditioned to be used to it.

3. No it wouldn't be a ridiculous claim. Clothing can cover some less desirable parts of a woman and over emphasise certain other parts.

4. Er yeah exactly. It's just a vagina.

5. Yes naked women would be arousing (if she's attractive) but it wouldn't be a constant lust thing. I disagree it would be a constant distraction.

you know skynight,they say "better late than never",so i wouldn't mind being conditioned not to look at women,tits,pussy etc in awe,at this age; and i think the only way is through extensively repetitive sex with heaps of women. :P;)

My view is this: changing your thinking can help in areas of life where your thinking is the problem and that if anyone stops to take a look at it this would cover a lot of area.

you might not agree with me completely on this,but even the stuff you can't actually change,you can change how you feel about them,or how you respond to them; and that in return affects the quality of your life. of course i'm not saying that i've achieved such a goal,but i've made some strides; baby steps.