Mental Support Community

It's kind of funny how women respond to SPS or any penis insecurity....

DatDude90

There is no part of that sentence I don't like. Ha ha. Seriously dude you should write. There is a huge market for dark fare. Check out a guy named Ed Lee.

Agreed- he employs a dark wit that would have a market- he maybe reclusive but never, ever boring… jeez there was more talent in that Eve missive above than in most Top 10 airport novels…

1- well maybe you shouldn't because Newton only had a 'theory' of gravity… and guess what … its WRONG

(however in our restricted plane of observation its close enough)

it was superseded by Einsteins general theory of relativity..

and guess what … THATs been superseded by the theory of graviton exchange…

(my apologies to any physics guys out there- Im going for brevity)

2- Adam & Eve- it could be metaphorical? or symbolic? Maybe it means God caused a mutation of a particular type- Adam was born and his genes were successful from there on…

3- but here is no getting around that fact that we can manipulate genes and that we share 99% of genes with apes.

There is no getting around the fact that the fossil record shows species evolving over time- the horse being a classic example.

UNLESS a competing God has put false skeletons and imprints all over the planet to confuse us,,,,

1- i didn't say i believed in newton's theory of gravity,but rather that such a thing as gravity does exist.

2- adam and eve aren't metaphorical.

3- yes we can manipulate genes,and if 99% of our genes are similar to apes or any other creature,that doesn't necessarily/automatically mean that we evolved from it,or it evolved from us.

as for the horse thing,i'm not knowledgeable enough on the specifics of skeletons,imprints and radiocarbon dating to properly negate it.

and also i'm disappointed in you jessie for encouraging klingsor in his senseless and offensive drivel.

Why are you singling me out for your criticism? Why are you placing so much investment in what a cheap, dime store, hack failure with a 4" dick writes on a small penis web board?

They are being tongue-in-cheek Resolute. Are you really that unbelievably obtuse? The shit I post would only be fit for angst ridden teenagers with pimples who want to blow up their neighbor's cat and bodice rippers for sex starved working women.

What is it about this invisible "me" that you find so disagreeable?

dear klingsor,

believe me,i really don't wanna add any additional suffering to your already miserable existence.

and i realize that a lot of what you write is just your way of venting or something. but the things you said about eve (regardless of how fictional,humorous,or just to blow steam) really offended and upset me; i have great love and respect for eve who's my grandmother (and everyone else' for that matter,in my belief anyway).

maybe you're not the type of guy who gives a $%@^ about your grandmother,but i am. so i'd appreciate it if you respect that and refrain from such comments or statements,even if you don't really mean them.

take care,klingsor.

sincerely,resolute.

Ok.

thank you klingsor.

and i just remembered that someone here was attached to their grandmother,and she was sick,alzheimers i think. was it you? i think it was you. so i guess you can relate. and although i think i expressed my sorrow at the time of that post,i'm gonna do it again here.

Thanks, but she was an hateful old bitch, and I used to pray she'd wander outside the nursing home and get flattened by a semi. She's fishbait now - been dead about 10 years.

How big is your penis and do you still use it for sex?

wow. i don't know whether to laugh or cry.

unfortunately i haven't used my penis sexually,except to masturbate,in quite some time; but i intend to start doing so in the next couple of years.

as to the size,i doubt i'll ever state that on this site.

How?

"sometimes" you're really a man of few words aren't you?

do you mean how do i masturbate? or how am i gonna have sex in the future?

the answer to both is: just like everyone else,dude.

or maybe you meant how am i gonna get a woman/women? well,once i've dealt with my current financial problems,and fixed,or improved a couple of other things,getting a woman shouldn't be too difficult. that's the theory anyway. we'll see what god has in store.

I did not believe in evolution either until a couple years ago when I took the time to read several books that explain in simple terms the fossil record and what natural selection really means.

The problem comes in when people on both sides have not done their homework and do not understand the basics. For example "survival of the fittest" is often taken to mean "physically fit" whereas it actually means "the best fit" to overcome the challenges of the moment as in the case of white mice surviving on the beach better than brown mice which are easier for predators to spot.

scientists still cant show any examples of genetic information being ADDED to create a new species. genetic information can certainly be reduced or lost (natural selection), which can cause species differentiation, but not once have they shown any ADDED genetic information on ANY spieces, so for now they cant explain evolution the way they have described it (even best case scenerio, that single mutated plus-gened animal would have had to have had a lot of sex and offpring to make a new species viable)

dear klingsor,

believe me,i really don't wanna add any additional suffering to your already miserable existence.

and i realize that a lot of what you write is just your way of venting or something. but the things you said about eve (regardless of how fictional,humorous,or just to blow steam) really offended and upset me; i have great love and respect for eve who's my grandmother (and everyone else' for that matter,in my belief anyway).

maybe you're not the type of guy who gives a $%@^ about your grandmother,but i am. so i'd appreciate it if you respect that and refrain from such comments or statements,even if you don't really mean them.

take care,klingsor.

sincerely,resolute.

I find religion, in all it's aspects, very interresting. It has been and still is used for power, for greed, for war, for hatred and for a lot of other nasty things. But at the same time, there are million of people who get everyday help from it. I'm really disgusted by it, as well as intrigued.

So I decided to buy a bible last week. It's important to know something about various religions, if you want to form an opinion about it.

Resolute, do you read the bible? If yes, do you have some favorite passages that I really need to read (any suggestions are welcome ofcourse)?

Why are you singling me out for your criticism? Why are you placing so much investment in what a cheap, dime store, hack failure with a 4" dick writes on a small penis web board?

They are being tongue-in-cheek, Resolute. Are you really that unbelievably obtuse? The shit I post would only be fit for angst ridden teenagers with pimples who want to blow up their neighbor's cat and bodice rippers for sex starved working women.

What is it about this invisible "me" that you find so disagreeable?

Certainly not. The market you describe is pretty big I think and could fill your wallet full:p But not joking about the writing, you do have a sense for words (good or bad ones)..

I find religion, in all it's aspects, very interresting. It has been and still is used for power, for greed, for war, for hatred and for a lot of other nasty things. But at the same time, there are million of people who get everyday help from it. I'm really disgusted by it, as well as intrigued.

So I decided to buy a bible last week. It's important to know something about various religions, if you want to form an opinion about it.

Resolute, do you read the bible? If yes, do you have some favorite passages that I really need to read (any suggestions are welcome ofcourse)?

yes,like pretty much anything,religion can be used in a number ways,for different agendas. that said,believing in something is a must for humans,or any other intelligent being for that matter. so your curiosity is very natural,and i commend you for trying to find the right path.

i'm not gonna talk about bibles and passages,or this religion or that; instead,i will say is this,the minimum amount of faith or belief that anyone should possess is believing in god,or "a god",or intelligent design if you will. after that,one must truly and intensely wanna know the right path,and should pray to this god of the universe (whomever he is) to show him the way,or at least help him in finding it. i believe if one is honest and truthful enough with himself and god,then god will no doubt guide him to the rightful path.

and i have no ill will towards those who disagree with me.

Don't compare religion with belief. Religion was designed to take you away from believing there's a higher power. The Bible itself has to be decoded and can be interpreted in many different ways, and you'll even get a bunch of Christians who can't decide what the meaning is behind certain parables or sentences.

all religions,synight?

I believe in science, and I also believe in God. They don't necessarily conflict, not for me anyway. Just throwing that out there. I'm not going to involve myself in a theological discussion since it becomes very subjective for people.

many of us believe in science as well; that doesn't mean that everything scientists claim is actual (sound) science.

i accept most of the established scientific claims (call them theories or facts or whatever you wish).

and no offense,small,but a significant part of psychology (not all) is more like pseudoscience than actual science.

and everyone knows my position on evolution theory.

again,my intent isn't to agitate you,or anyone else,but discussion is nice.

Initially, psychology involved a lot of philosophy and at first, it wasn't a science. Since then psychology has evolved and is acknowledged as a science by government agencies, the military, the medical profession, research companies and of course the education system.

Having been through the education system I can accurately say that psychology is indeed a science and the course content thoroughly justifies the BSc they title it.

You would need to study it to know. You couldn't possibly offend me with that comment since you have consistently shown little to know knowledge or appreciation of science in general, let alone psychology.

I won't define science since I've established I don't like mothering you, but if you were to look up it's meaning then read up on psychological theory you would be better informed.

I wouldn't expect you to know a thing about psychology so your opinion in regards to it is equivalent to the thick, white goo that accumulates around ones mouth when they sleep.

small,if you keep "attempting" to take shots at me,i might have to actually show you how that's done properly; believe me,you don't want that.

as for your claim of my lack of knowledge in regards to psychology,or other things,you'd be surprised what i know about many things,and how much research and investigating i've done in some areas. but of course a mainstream college robot like you wouldn't understand.

Are these "many things" what give you the clarity to give advice to men with small penises? The fact you refuse to give your size as much as says you have a big one.

I suspect the "many things" are many inches. It must really make you feel good to know you can come to this board and feel superior for once in your life.

klingsor,if my "inches" are what makes me feel superior,i'd no better than you,or small.

What's that supposed to mean?

it means you think you're superior because you read a few things; and if i were to feel superior for something that doesn't hugely affect my worth,i'd be just as bad.

All religions came from Babylon.

doesn't really matter where they came from does it? the way i see it,we have to options:

1- follow one of the established religions (bearing in mind to choose wisely).

2- each person makes up his/her own religion.