Mental Support Community

I prefer smaller size penis

Meme

I am a female who prefers a smaller size penis . Smaller equals more fun and excitement for me. I dread the thought of pain. My husband is not small but i wish he was. If he were smaller, i would enjoy sex more and would have it more frequently. My ex had a small size. He would not let me see it, because he was so shy. But he was my "fit".

If you have a small penis, dont let it bother you. Every girl is different and we all like different things. Love and appreciate yourself. Nothing is wrong with having a small penis. You just have to find the right girl for you.

I hope if you are a guy who have a small penis, you will understand that there are women out there who would appreciate you. Sex is special and it should be with someone special. When i have a son, i will encourage him to save his virginity for the "right one"--- for marriage.

Hello Meme,

Thank you for that informative and concise post. It takes a kind and generous person to take time out of her day to give encouragement to guys on a small penis forum. Your husband is a lucky man.

I have some questions for you. Would you be willing to answer any of them? It would help to clarify ideas and conceptions that I have in my head on this issue and provide a "normal" woman's insight. I will list them out, feel free to decline any of them if you are uncomfortable.

1. You say you're husband is "not small", but that your ex was small. Why did you and your ex break up? What were the main factors that contributed to your eventual incompatibility? And what, in your words, made your husband and you compatible enough for you to agree to marry him? (That's actually 3 questions in one, so I'm cheating a bit... ;) )
  2. Did your ex manifest any insecurities or any neuroticism because of his negative size perception (aside from "shyness") that your husband does not, such as irritability, lack of confidence, lack of humor, avoidance of intimacy, general aggression, or verbal or even physical abuse toward you?
  3. You have said you don't like the pain associated with intercourse with a large penis. Putting aside intercourse for the moment, which do you prefer to see visually on men; specifically, which gives you more arousal - large, well-developed genitals or small, unimposing genitalia? You may substitute "bulge" for genitals if it helps you answer.
  4. Because of the pain, you say you don't enjoy sex as much as if your husband had a smaller penis, and that you would have sex more often if he did. Was your ex ever able to bring you to orgasm?
  5. Does your husband bring you to orgasm despite the pain?
  6. Do you think it's possible that after several years of marriage to your husband your body would eventually adjust to his size and you could even find his size pleasurable (especially after childbirth) perhaps?

I hope you won't consider these questions too forward. I myself was very hesitant at first to talk very openly about personal things here, but eventually I got used to it. It's all anonymous so I hope you will return to this forum and engage us.

i gotta admit klingsor,i didn't expect such a respectful and respectable post from you.

no offense of course.

I am a female who prefers a smaller size penis . Smaller equals more fun and excitement for me. I dread the thought of pain. My husband is not small but i wish he was. If he were smaller, i would enjoy sex more and would have it more frequently. My ex had a small size. He would not let me see it, because he was so shy. But he was my "fit".

If you have a small penis, dont let it bother you. Every girl is different and we all like different things. Love and appreciate yourself. Nothing is wrong with having a small penis. You just have to find the right girl for you.

I hope if you are a guy who have a small penis, you will understand that there are women out there who would appreciate you. Sex is special and it should be with someone special. When i have a son, i will encourage him to save his virginity for the "right one"--- for marriage.

You have lifted my spirits, even though it will only last for a few hours, it is much appreciated.

You don't seem to know a lot about vagina king... the older you get the smaller a vagina becomes. It stretches during child barring but that's another educational topic for a different day.

P.s. So I am not respectable? Good to know...

Just for information as a women gets older the vagina can often lose tone and makes a small penis feel even smaller inside.

Child birth can dramatically loosen the vagina and there has been medical stitching to tighten things up for nearly 100 years.

(though this can sometimes cause tears).

It has been some time since we had women on here and we have now had 3 in 2 weeks-

Im very pleased they have visited and such positive sentiments always welcome.

ps I have been made 'an offer I can't refuse' and am leaving work for good Friday morning- I thought I would be depressed but I feel huge relief actually.

pps mmm, ought to mention this to my family I guess….

How small are we talking? A lot of these girls say they like but it's always like below average.

What if it's 3", and thin.

ahhh, the 64,000 dollar question.

what if its 1.5 x 1?

or 2 x 2

or 3 x 3

or 4 x 4

or 5 x 5

and can she even judge?… and if so would she be brutally truthful?…

I mean my last PROPER GF swore blind size wasnt important and then I looked in her diary…. lets just say that people have been known to 'white' lie…

ps or will we get my personal fave "size doesnt matter…… unless its too small" (if I had a nickel…….)

I really don't trust women in general. And when they size doesn't matter it's even more unbelievable.

Yeah I've never believed all the "Size doesn't matter" bs. Even if it were true for some women out there, this forum wouldn't exist, and when they say they prefer a "smaller size". It's usually in the 5 inch range, which is statistically average. So to you gentleman with 3-4 inches who wish you were at least 5+. Let me tell ya, the grass ain't much greener on this side either.

Roger,

Alas not all things in life follow a bell curve distribution.

for example height is a bell curve…

but height preference… for either the women looking at a man or the man himself is NOT a bell curve.

i.e. most men would like to be tall and most women like tallness.

About 0.0000001% of men would like to be less than 5ft and about 0.00000001% of women would find tallness of less than 5ft sexy.

Same with being well off- how many men WANT to be very poor? how many women want their guy to be poor?

Alas its the same with penis size - Im quite happy to believe the 3 female visitors to our site (with the usual caveats etc)

But 99.999% of women prefer a medium or medium large or large penis.

A very small % can tolerate small penises (for a variety of reasons) but thats not the same as PREFER..

I think you are both right in varying degrees…

Lawrence B is small and has a wife

And I know some pretty unattractive people that have partners.

….. on the other hand I know some very short men in their 40s at work who are single and miserable.

and there are a multitude of 'heavier' women at work (sorry- just being factual) in their 20s 30s 40s & 50s who are single and bemoan their situation.

ps my company is pretty big- sorry EX company…. as of tomorrow…

"And as embarrassing and humiliating as it is for me to say it, yes, you are absolutely right - I know next to nothing of women and their sexual organs because I have had so pathetically little experience. It's a source of endless shame and contributes to my impotency." You sound like my bf on this matter... it's never too late to learn.

"Any flaw can be overlooked as long as you're not a serial murderer or have a small penis. If you can't redeem any of these flaws by having satisfying sex, you really are screwed (pardon the pun), and you will end up like me - flawed, angry, resentful, and alone." Serial murders have been known to have partners, and small penis men have been known to have partners. If you are outwardly angry and resentful to people its not your penis that's the reason you don't have a partner yet. Who ever did what ever they did to you to make you so resentful I am truly sorry.

"Just for information as a women gets older the vagina can often lose tone and makes a small penis feel even smaller inside." It is a muscle any muscle can lose tone, but I wasn't talking about being a hundred and barely mobile. And like I said child barring is a completely different matter.

Me as well Jessie. You had mentioned in another post you felt responsible for losing your job - in good ol' apple pie eatin' USA, if you are responsible for the termination they make you sign a stack of documents saying why they fired you then tell you to scram and hit the road.

I've never heard of a severance package except in rare cases when management is wanting to shake things up, yet they have no cause to fire you, or the company is bought out.

i think he means an offer from elsewhere,another company,or even a company in another country perhaps.

or now that i reread his post,maybe you're right.

either way i'm curious.

Edited by resolute

thanks guys.

my work could have sacked me 20 times over…. i agreed to leave and they will provide references that make no mention of my poor attendance and recent incompetence (due to depression)

they have been great actually (despite one of my bosses being a man hating size queen)

I have not played hard ball with them (not that I am capable of that anyway) and Im getting 3 months pay and job placement advice and benefits advice. If they wanted they could sack me point blank- they have supported/carried me for 2 years now…

I dont know what will happen to my pension etc- I think they are taking me through that tomorrow.

I should point out that I am quite lucid on this site but I am a hopeless loser in real life- Im a shadow of the guy I was say 6 years ago- bad experiences and loneliness have worn me down.

On this site I get to be free- as you guys already know the worst thing about me I guess…

I told them on Monday when all this came up that I didnt want a leaving party- no-one tried to persuade me otherwise- heh- they will be glad to get rid and thats fair enough- I have just been a joyless drain- can't beleive it took them this long…

My hope is to find love abroad- we will see.

ps not going to Miami thats for sure!!!

Maybe it's because those who aren't single are simply more upbeat people. If you're a miserable person then people often tend to want to be away from that type of person because they often take on their negative energy. Nobody wants to be around a depressed person for too long because after a while it can make you depressed.

chicken and egg eh? well maybe…

… but Im a firm believer that bring very short in height is as much as a turn off as a small dick.

But then as a tallish guy I suppose I would say that…. meh

ps the short stature guys I know are not miserable in social company- I just happen to know they are unhappy privately due to loneliness (and I assume long standing sexual rejection and frustration)

They have plenty of male and meal friends- its just the people they meet are not sexually attracted to them…