Mental Support Community

I prefer smaller size penis

Meme

thanks guys.

my work could have sacked me 20 times over…. i agreed to leave and they will provide references that make no mention of my poor attendance and recent incompetence (due to depression)

they have been great actually (despite one of my bosses being a man hating size queen)

I have not played hard ball with them (not that I am capable of that anyway) and Im getting 3 months pay and job placement advice and benefits advice. If they wanted they could sack me point blank- they have supported/carried me for 2 years now…

I dont know what will happen to my pension etc- I think they are taking me through that tomorrow.

I should point out that I am quite lucid on this site but I am a hopeless loser in real life- Im a shadow of the guy I was say 6 years ago- bad experiences and loneliness have worn me down.

On this site I get to be free- as you guys already know the worst thing about me I guess…

I told them on Monday when all this came up that I didnt want a leaving party- no-one tried to persuade me otherwise- heh- they will be glad to get rid and thats fair enough- I have just been a joyless drain- can't beleive it took them this long…

My hope is to find love abroad- we will see.

ps not going to Miami thats for sure!!!

i really don't wanna argue about this,but it depends on your definition of "loser",my definition is quite different than what's usually accepted.

but basically being worn down by life,and having the snot beat of you by this world,doesn't make you a loser.

i'm not just referring to you jessie,but people in general.

I think you are both right in varying degrees…

Lawrence B is small and has a wife

And I know some pretty unattractive people that have partners.

….. on the other hand I know some very short men in their 40s at work who are single and miserable.

and there are a multitude of 'heavier' women at work (sorry- just being factual) in their 20s 30s 40s & 50s who are single and bemoan their situation.

ps my company is pretty big- sorry EX company…. as of tomorrow…

chicken and egg eh? well maybe…

but Im a firm believer that bring very short in height is as much as a turn off as a small dick.

But then as a tallish guy I suppose I would say that…. meh

ps the short stature guys I know are not miserable in social company- I just happen to know they are unhappy privately due to loneliness (and I assume long standing sexual rejection and frustration)

They have plenty of male and meal friends- its just the people they meet are not sexually attracted to them…

so how short are we talking jessie?

now i know this (like some other things) is location dependent,but i'd like to know how you think it is where you live/work.

We should homosexually experiment, Resolute. We would make quite the odd couple - a taller than average guy with a 4" penis and a shorter than average guy with an adequate penis. I will bite the bullet and be bottom. I have a lovely, firm white ass and am what you Brits would call "ginger". LOL. Only kidding.

All seriousness inline, I know it's rough not being as tall as you'd like to be. That's why I've had camaraderie with you and tolerated you because, although you don't have a small member, you know what it's like to be consistently rejected for things you can't help. I sympathize.

I hope one day we'll all be eating rainbow stew and work will be like setting up pavilions for communal activities. I am trying to atone for me terrible attitude toward the earth and other people. I'm not afraid of death, but I don't want my life to be spent in vain like it was all those years I wasted my seed and vitality through masturbation.

If there's anything I can offer or do for you within the power of this anonymous format, please let me know. I'm here to help and give.

i hope you're not just being sarcastic or something else with some of your more recent posts,and that you're honestly trying to change your outlook in order to improve your situation.

as for the gay experiment thing you suggested,i'm gonna have to decline,thanks for the offer though,and the color and shape (and loveliness) of your bottom had no bearing on my decision.

by the way,i never said i was a brit.

Well...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hurt...haha, just teasing!!

No, I'm honestly trying to turn my life around. I'm tired and exhausted of the anger and jealousy, and I want to experience love and kindness.

I hope I can project that and let my light shine unto the darkness I've been swimming all along.

i hope you succeed in overcoming this klingsor.

take care buddy.

so how short are we talking jessie?

now i know this (like some other things) is location dependent,but i'd like to know how you think it is where you live/work.

umm 5ft5inch? +/- 1 inch or so?

white guys…

ps indian guys and asian guys are sometimes smaller than white guys in the uk and they to seem to be considered unattractive by girls- I dont know if thats ethnicity or height or both…

one of these guys has tried social clubs and speed dating and gets nowhere- he makes jokes about it.

He's a tiny bit overweight but not ugly or weird- makes ok money.

He openly says - amongst the guys at the pub - that its always been his achilles heel.

Certainly at school and via my extended male and female friends smaller guys are/were regarded as virtually sexless.

Im sure we can think of exceptions (please dont say Danny Devito) but I would imagine there are similar trends in the usa.

well,thank you jessie,you've single-handedly depressed me now,lol. :rolleyes:

p.s

you wanna compare danny devito with tom cruise?

devito's like 5' or 4'11",while cruise is at least 5'8",and isn't that short.

sorry resolute!! no offence! put it down to a guy trying to preserve some sexual market value….

hey- wanna swap height and dick size for a day!

"We should homosexually experiment, Resolute. We would make quite the odd couple - a taller than average guy with a 4" penis and a shorter than average guy with an adequate penis. I will bite the bullet and be bottom. I have a lovely, firm white ass and am what you Brits would call 'ginger'."

Firstly that's hot... secondly XDDD you made me giggle. Thirdly you are the same size as my boyfriend... So why do you feel so inadequate? I don't even consider that small... thought that was about average. I have only ever been with my bf though so it's not like I am an expert or anything.

"No, I'm honestly trying to turn my life around. I'm tired and exhausted of the anger and jealousy, and I want to experience love and kindness." :D That makes me happy...

P.s. any accent is usually very attractive... and personally I prefer someone older then me and the same height or taller :/ sorry to say.

No, I'm honestly trying to turn my life around. I'm tired and exhausted of the anger and jealousy, and I want to experience love and kindness.

I hope I can project that and let my light shine unto the darkness I've been swimming all along.

:)

This sounds hopeful. Being open to the possibilities is a good start for sure. I wish you all the best.