Mental Support Community

Never getting married

nytaiji

to jessie, roger, klingsor, nytaiji, etc.,

from reading all these posts that are based on studies and/or personal experience, and from my own observations, it seems to me that there's a gap between the actual average of penis size and many/most women's idea of average size. and when it comes to their ideal size, the gap seems to be significant.

Im not sure I agree.

I think the average NBP is around 5.9

I think the average BP is around 6.4

Recent studies involving women and fake penises put the ideal size at 6.5 which in reality would mean a 7 or 7.2 BP penis.

This is entirely consistent with women saying 7 is ideal or that a little larger than average is ideal.

And of course other survey consistently report women hang a strong preference for thicker penises.

ps I'm aware some size queens like 9+

pps I'm aware black women quote huge preferences

ppps I'm aware that the daily sport clips I use often have women claiming huge sizes but they often say 7 is ideal too.

I think when adding average size (penis size that is) you need to take into consideration the race of those in the studies. I said earlier I posted up a link that the average Indian man is too small for the average sized condom. There's other studies that the average black man tends to be larger the his white or Asian counterparts.

All in all though, it's just a load of bollocks to get obsessed about. One of the biggest problems for many of you (and I've said this before) is that you take it too much to heart what a woman thinks of you. You may not be able to do much about the size of your penis but you can definitely change how much significance a woman's opinion of you affects your mental state. Because the majority of you are here because of what a woman has either said or done, or what you think they'll say or do and that in itself is signs of an emasculated male. And that's not me attacking any of you, just stating that since you were a child, many of us men have been conditioned to need approval and validation from women to feel good about ourselves. That isn't a masculine trait, that is a feminine feminized male because a man shouldn't need others to feel good about himself. That doesn't mean you become a heartless sociopath, it means you feel good because you have a direction in life, and if people don't like it that they get the fuck out of your life, and that includes these shallow materialistic whores. Not all women but the one's who have those traits.

parts of that posts are true, but i can't completely agree with the whole thing.

i believe that it is biologically natural for a man to need at least some genuine validation (being impressed, amazed, wild, etc) from women, specifically in the physical aspects; and penis size, shape, appearance, etc., is an important physical attribute to a man.

of course you know that i'm not saying this should make or break a guy; just that it does matter, and it's genetically programmed in men, and not socially programmed.

not to agree with klingsor, but humans do have an animalistic side, which should be held in check, controlled, and guided, but not suffocated.

I don't agree that all men need any validation from women or anyone. 1- We even know that not all men are not even attracted to women so that blows that theory out of the water just by that alone. But then you have to consider that everyone interprets things differently anyhow. 2- As for the animalistic side of things. It's not about suppressing or suffocating that, it's about not letting it rule you. 3- A man for example who puts up with mind games and manipulations by a woman who uses her body to gain material possessions or money from him, and if he knows that's what's going on, yet goes through with it just to get sex, is a person who isn't in control of his sex urges. 4- A man consumed by lust will lose.

5- However, you only have to read about catholic priests to know that being celibate and suppressing sexual urges is a bad idea. It's not so much being celibate that's the problem, it's someone doing it when you they really want to do it that's causes problems.

1- it doesn't even scratch my theory. a man who's not attracted to women, or attracted to anything but females, is broken and deformed; and i don't care if that makes me politically incorrect or if it pisses some people off.

2- we're in agreement here.

3- in agreement here as well. i will add that it doesn't make much difference whether he's aware of what she's doing or not though.

4- yes, without question.

5- no argument here.

1- sounds like homophobia there resolute. and bear in mind 1 in 200 men are born intersex - so who do they have sex with?

2- I know a few gay men and women- they dont seem broken- they are much happier than me for sure…

1- i don't wanna address the "who do they have sex with" part.

as for homophobia, you can call it that if you want; it doesn't change the fact that it's "unnatural" and an illness of some sort.

2- there are many people with a myriad of problems who don't seem broken. and being (or rather appearing to be) happy doesn't change anything.

1- i don't wanna address the "who do they have sex with" part.

as for homophobia, you can call it that if you want; it doesn't change the fact that it's "unnatural" and an illness of some sort.

2- there are many people with a myriad of problems who don't seem broken. and being (or rather appearing to be) happy doesn't change anything.

the trouble is the intersex people DO have to address the question dont they?

I mean its an awkward question for sure- but it you are so 'resolute' no doubt you have a moral/ethical stance on the issue?

Homosexuality is present in most, if not all species.

Personally I find the concept of male to male sex a turn off for me personally but I respect others sexual preferences

I know some say the bible is against gayness but I think "forgive and dont judge" are more important tenants…

the trouble is the intersex people DO have to address the question dont they?

I mean its an awkward question for sure- but it you are so 'resolute' no doubt you have a moral/ethical stance on the issue?

1- Homosexuality is present in most, if not all species.

Personally I find the concept of male to male sex a turn off for me personally but I respect others sexual preferences

2- I know some say the bible is against gayness but I think "forgive and dont judge" are more important tenants…

alright jessie, just for you, i'll answer this.

1- other non-intelligent and unaccountable species are of no consequence to us.

2- i can't believe in contradictions now can i? if i believe that god is against homosexual behavior (not feelings per se), then i can't just "forgive" or "not judge" or "not care" etc.. that doesn't mean that i will necessary take action, but i can't just be indifferent.

what i'm saying is that homosexuality, pedophilia, beastiality , or any other perversion is essentially a disease, an illness, a deformation, an imbalance of some sort, and so on. a person must seek a cure. if a cure can't be achieved through conventional means and mainstream "medicine" (as is the case for 99% of other illnesses), then through non-conventional methods. if that is also not attainable, then either trying to live as normal a life (heterosexual) as possible (even if insincerely), or just being celibate.

I think they actually had them in a different room to the youngsters and showed them via a video link. I doubt the room was cold, and these guys obviously weren't the reticent type, if they volunteered for something like this. So maybe they wouldn't have been shrunken? I really don't know.

The Asian dude wasn't so very small, was he? (I think they showed still shots of the guys' erections later in the film too, didn't they? I don't remember exactly, TBH) Anyway, if you are like him, where's the freaking problem? I bet he doesn't suffer from SPS issues...

Get yourself an Asian girl maybe?

Seriously - that could be the answer, Klingsor. It really could.

there is no answer to klingsor's problems. but in his mind, if he had a dick the size of a coke can it would make his life a lot better.

alright jessie, just for you, i'll answer this.

1- other non-intelligent and unaccountable species are of no consequence to us.

2- i can't believe in contradictions now can i? if i believe that god is against homosexual behavior (not feelings per se), then i can't just "forgive" or "not judge" or "not care" etc.. that doesn't mean that i will necessary take action, but i can't just be indifferent.

what i'm saying is that homosexuality, pedophilia, beastiality , or any other perversion is essentially a disease, an illness, a deformation, an imbalance of some sort, and so on. a person must seek a cure. if a cure can't be achieved through conventional means and mainstream "medicine" (as is the case for 99% of other illnesses), then through non-conventional methods. if that is also not attainable, then either trying to live as normal a life (heterosexual) as possible (even if insincerely), or just being celibate.

1. they are of consequence because they are carbon based sentient life forms just like us with most of our DNA begin shared.

2. well at least one religious figure has given you strict instructions not to judge… but I daresay you know better… in much the same way that a fundamentalist islamist approves of murdering infidels …. despite islam being a peaceful religion.

I suppose one could equate homosexuality with pedophilia or beastliality or even a straight guy with a preference for oral sex.

But I think most people use the concept of mutual agreement and consent to separate such preferences.

Its difficult to meaningfully get consent from an animal or child thus such activity is abusive and rightly illegal to act upon pedophilic or beastial thoughts.

- and who is the arbiter of perversion? do you harbour perverse thoughts?

Ever gazed upon a ladies legs or looked at a girls ankle?

In some different times and places that was perversity of the highest order?

Ever touched yourself? If so I hope you are not catholic….

I'm sorry if I was a little rude earlier - I'm sure that you are entirely sincere in what you believe/write.

Just out of interest, have you seen the sex education films made by (I think?) C4 where, in one episode, they show 16-18 girls and boys at a London school a film with naked adult guys of various flaccid sizes - some not by any means huge? You can still find this stuff on Youtube, I think. There didn't seem to me to be any snickers at all over the (relatively speaking) smaller dudes...

And have you seen the article in (if I remember correctly) the NYT where they reported on the latest survey with the 5.6" average? In a readers' poll underneath, a clear majority said they thought the figure was "about right", as I recall.

(I'll see if I can find the links.)

I saw every episode of that show.

They NEVER showed erections as this is illegal in the uk on TV.

They heavy edited the show so of course you never saw kids joking about small penises- (but as an ex uk school kid I GURANTEE you they joked plenty!!)

The flaccid guys on the show were much bigger than me anyway- some were very large.

However that female presenter also appeared on the "embarrassing bodies" show who did an episode about penis size- this show did a mini survey of rugby players and their penis size ranged between 5.5-7.5 inches.

It also did a live survey of women and found the majority said size mattered for sex.

It also has a mini clip section of women talking about small penises- there are no prizes for guessing their views…. :(

ps please find the NYT link- thanks

1. they are of consequence because they are carbon based sentient life forms just like us with most of our DNA begin shared.

2. well at least one religious figure has given you strict instructions not to judge… but I daresay you know better… in much the same way that a fundamentalist islamist approves of murdering infidels …. despite islam being a peaceful religion.

3- I suppose one could equate homosexuality with pedophilia or beastliality or even a straight guy with a preference for oral sex.

But I think most people use the concept of mutual agreement and consent to separate such preferences.

Its difficult to meaningfully get consent from an animal or child thus such activity is abusive and rightly illegal to act upon pedophilic or beastial thoughts.

- and who is the arbiter of perversion? do you harbour perverse thoughts?

Ever gazed upon a ladies legs or looked at a girls ankle?

In some different times and places that was perversity of the highest order?

Ever touched yourself? If so I hope you are not catholic….

1- my central point was that they lack intelligence and therefor accountability.

2- did you just compare me to a terrorist? it's unlike you to make such offensive remarks.

3- first of all, please don't compare oral sex with a woman to the other disgusting stuff.

secondly, consent isn't the only thing that should be considered, even though i'm sure there are some "consenting" animals.

thirdly, my point wasn't just about acting on those impulses, but also just having them is an illness, do you disagree?

East Asian males are regarded as virtually sexless by the rest of the known world. Everybody knows this.

I can quite honestly tell you that it would make me irrepressibly jubilant to watch one of your patients shove a Benelli 12 gauge about 8" up your rectum, ungreased, and tell you to turn your head and cough.

Then use your hollowed out skull as a receptacle for their oatmeal every morning.

Resolute, if you can get a word in with Jesus tonight, tell him I sucked the devil's cock and drank his cum in return for a massive penis so I can fuck the Good Lord up the ass for all the undeserved shit he's put me through.

no matter what size the devil made your penis, trust me, it won't be enough, son.

i really don't know what i said or did that would give the impression that i was fair game even for admitted cuckolds, and their loser sidekicks, lol.

p.s., klingsor can be annoying sometimes, but i'd still rather deal with him him than some of these passive aggressive characters.

and the funny part is, these characters have the nerve to call everyone else a troll. only on the internet.

Edited by resolute

i really don't know what i said or did that would give the impression that i was fair game even for admitted cuckolds, and their loser sidekicks, lol.

p.s., klingsor can be annoying sometimes, but i'd still rather deal with him him than some of these passive aggressive characters.

and the funny part is, these characters have the nerve to call everyone else a troll. only on the internet.

Wow you are still on it? Only the truth stings that bad.

Yeah, you're right, res. Only on the internet would I find an unemployed, ignorant, slack-jawed, moronic bigot who admittedly suffers no insecurities about his manhood mouthing off his divinely uninspired advice to guys with small penises simply because in his own words he has nothing better to do, then tell them how they're wrong and spend the rest of his time comically chasing (imaginary) tail on the same web board because he can't get anything else. No hypocrisy there at all.

Yes, res, only on the internet do idiots have this kind of power.

well, i see that the third stooge has finally arrived as well; welcome.

by the way klingsor, how did the devil taste? maybe you can help out your two buddies and get them a similar deal with the prince of darkness, since one of them is also into darkness and bats and whatnot.