Mental Support Community

Never getting married

nytaiji

1- my central point was that they lack intelligence and therefor accountability.

2- did you just compare me to a terrorist? it's unlike you to make such offensive remarks.

3- first of all, please don't compare oral sex with a woman to the other disgusting stuff.

secondly, consent isn't the only thing that should be considered, even though i'm sure there are some "consenting" animals.

thirdly, my point wasn't just about acting on those impulses, but also just having them is an illness, do you disagree?

1. many nonhuman species do demonstrate intelligence…. and they also demonstrate homosexual behaviours which suggests homosexuality isn't a perverse human construct….

2. no i didnt say you were a terrorist! :( I was saying the tendency to 'judge' or call someone 'perverted' or 'immoral' due to sexual tastes or orientation is very similar to the thought processes of islamic fundamentalists.

3. this is my point- my grandmother would have regarded oral sex as utterly disgusting- perverted and deviant - is she correct?

What about straight men or women that like anal sex? are they disgusting?

what about a hand job? I mean it doesnt result in children? spilling the seed is forbidden isn't it?

4. Well I guess STD transmission and health are other factors but consent is the overriding factor surely?

I guess a consenting animal would be fine (not my cup of tea!)- though how would you ascertain the animals consent?

5. I dont think having gay preferences nor acting on them is an illness. A view shared by uk and usa law.

Acting on impulses - be they thirst, hunger and sex are very human and fulfilling.

Controlling impulses is important too- for safety and ethics.

Many of us are here because a very important impulse- to kiss, cuddle and have sex, are denied to us and it makes us depressed, frustrated, lonely and empty.

I have a lot of empathy with black people and gay people because over the centuries they have been persecuted and reviled.

Well thats the lot of guys with small dicks like me.

I have many times seen someone say something horrible and derogatory about blacks or gays.

I have also many times been in social situations when women (and sometimes men) have said something deeply offensive about small penises.

Of course they didnt know I was small- they didnt know the feelings their comments caused within me- and this must similar to how blacks and gays felt when insulted or discriminated against over something they cannot control.

@ Jessie

I'll have another look for the article - I remember seeing it a few months ago, but I just can't seem to find it with google. (I swear I'm not making it up!)

As regards erections, if you search on Youtube for the episide in question, you'll find that they DO show still shots of the erections at one point in the film. Moreover I see that they specifically demonstrate that the smaller penises increased by as much as x3, while the larger ones increased not very much. (Something I've heard said elsewhere about larger flaccid sizes - for whatever it is worth.)

-ok- thanks

- oh, fair enough- i didnt recall seeing any erections but if its on the Youtube clip I stand corrected - maybe photos get around the uk law

It has been proven by studies that smaller flaccid penise have a larger % increase when erect- though they usually remain smaller than larger flaccid penises on full erection.

1. many nonhuman species do demonstrate intelligence…. and they also demonstrate homosexual behaviours which suggests homosexuality isn't a perverse human construct….

2. no i didnt say you were a terrorist! :( I was saying the tendency to 'judge' or call someone 'perverted' or 'immoral' due to sexual tastes or orientation is very similar to the thought processes of islamic fundamentalists.

3. this is my point- my grandmother would have regarded oral sex as utterly disgusting- perverted and deviant - is she correct?

What about straight men or women that like anal sex? are they disgusting?

what about a hand job? I mean it doesnt result in children? spilling the seed is forbidden isn't it?

4. Well I guess STD transmission and health are other factors but consent is the overriding factor surely?

I guess a consenting animal would be fine (not my cup of tea!)- though how would you ascertain the animals consent?

5. I dont think having gay preferences nor acting on them is an illness. A view shared by uk and usa law.

6- Acting on impulses - be they thirst, hunger and sex are very human and fulfilling.

Controlling impulses is important too- for safety and ethics.

7- Many of us are here because a very important impulse- to kiss, cuddle and have sex, are denied to us and it makes us depressed, frustrated, lonely and empty.

8- I have a lot of empathy with black people and gay people because over the centuries they have been persecuted and reviled.

Well thats the lot of guys with small dicks like me.

I have many times seen someone say something horrible and derogatory about blacks or gays.

I have also many times been in social situations when women (and sometimes men) have said something deeply offensive about small penises.

Of course they didnt know I was small- they didnt know the feelings their comments caused within me- and this must similar to how blacks and gays felt when insulted or discriminated against over something they cannot control.

although it wasn't initially my intent for the discussion on this subject to get too lengthy, i'll still answer your points.

1- i'm not a zoologist so i'm not gonna try getting too much into this part, but what i was trying to say is that animals doing something or having a certain characteristic, it doesn't make that characteristic normal or natural; animals can be sick too.

2- okay, first of all, believe me, you know nothing about why extremists do what they do (or why they even exist), and i don't wanna get into it. but there's also a difference between theoretically judging or labeling someone, and actually doing something to that person, specially something drastic.

secondly, i never said that someone is perverted or immoral just because of their genetics; but it might mean they are abnormal and unwell. i did however say that acting on certain tendencies,tastes,orientations, etc., does make someone perverted or immoral. i don't wanna make a list of all the things i think fall under that category.

3- answered partially in number two above. i will add that in my personal opinion, oral sex, anal sex, handjobs, etc., between a man and a woman are generally acceptable behavior. my apologies to your grandma. as for spilling the seed, in my belief it isn't a sin in itself.

4- my point isn't about health, i guess it depends on a person's whole philosophy and beliefs (and by "beliefs" i don't mean theoretical unsubstantiated ideas. though my method of substantiation isn't always empirical science or personal experiences and observations and whatnot.).

how to determine the animals consent? well if the animal has a smile on its face, i say that's consent. ;)

5- jessie, do you think that "any" man-made law is gonna affect or determine my reasoning or beliefs? man-made laws change by the millisecond.

6- yes.

7- i'm genuinely sorry.

8- there's a big difference between black (or any other color) people and gay people. there is nothing wrong with being black or even embracing being black; it's not abnormal, or an illness or.... having homosexual tendencies and desires however is abnormal and unnatural; an illness. i agree that one should not be ridiculed or ... because of an illness. embracing that illness and acting upon it is something a gay person can control, and therefor wrong and bad. as to how we should handle that issue and what to do about it, that's another matter.

1- it doesn't even scratch my theory. a man who's not attracted to women, or attracted to anything but females, is broken and deformed; and i don't care if that makes me politically incorrect or if it pisses some people off.

1- lol, you sound utterly stupid talking like that. So being happy and having sex with someone you truly love makes you broken and/or deformed. What does being angry at people you don't even know make you then?

although it wasn't initially my intent for the discussion on this subject to get too lengthy, i'll still answer your points.

8- there's a big difference between black (or any other color) people and gay people. there is nothing wrong with being black or even embracing being black; it's not abnormal, or an illness or.... having homosexual tendencies and desires however is abnormal and unnatural; an illness. i agree that one should not be ridiculed or ... because of an illness. embracing that illness and acting upon it is something a gay person can control, and therefor wrong and bad. as to how we should handle that issue and what to do about it, that's another matter.

8- The real illness is people being so small minded.

1- lol, you sound utterly stupid talking like that. So being happy and having sex with someone you tr uly love makes you broken and/or deformed. What does being angry at people you don't even know make you then?

some people are "truly" in love with animals, so yes in such cases they are deformed. and i'm not angry at anyone i don't know unless they hurt others etc.

i will also ask that you watch your language, otherwise ....

some people are "truly" in love with animals, so yes in such cases they are deformed. and i'm not angry at anyone i don't know unless they hurt others etc.

i will also ask that you watch your tone, otherwise ....

I was not talking about animals, therefore I said someone. But ok, let's change angry to judgemental.

Sorry for the tone, I just get the idea that you take yourself seriously so I have the feeling I should warn you for your stupidity..

Can we please remember kindness and support? That is the spirit of this site. Of course there will be moments of anger and lashing out from time to time, but I hope we can get things back on track here.

I think everyone has their own beliefs and opinions about things, I do as well, but maybe there is room to accept one another's views as simply theirs without then feeling it is an attack on our own beliefs?

Let's get back to supporting one another.

Can we please remember kindness and support? That is the spirit of this site. Of course there will be moments of anger and lashing out from time to time, but I hope we can get things back on track here.

I think everyone has their own beliefs and opinions about things, I do as well, but maybe there is room to accept one another's views as simply theirs without then feeling it is an attack on our own beliefs?

Let's get back to supporting one another.

right after i respond to this post irma:

You're welcome ^_^ Now go make some manly love, or man love, or whatever kind of love you want to make!

hey buddy, don't project your fantasies onto me. i won't be making any man love thank you very much; i will however make love to a woman, and you can bet it'll be very manly B) .

Gay sex isn't as healthy as so-called normal sex though. The reason for this is because the penis and vagina both supplement each other with nutrients. This is only when a condom isn't used. This can be done somewhat orally during gay sex but it's not the same as PIV in exchanging bodily fluids.

damn skynight, you sure have a way of putting things. :P

Guys, I've noticed two things that disturb me about how conversations in the SPS forum often go.

First, the discussion is nearly always enormous generalizations about people who aren't here: women, gay men, and so on. Not that there aren't any gay men reading this board, I know that there are, but that the people doing the talking about it aren't gay men. Personally, I think it's far more productive to discuss one's own experiences and how to deal with those experiences, than it is to talk about the supposed characteristics of some other group. That's because no matter how convinced you are of the truth of your opinion by your experiences, most likely other people have had other experiences. I guess what I'm saying is that it's hard to learn if you're talking rather than listening.

Second, there's a strong tendency to go directly to ad hominem attacks, which means one attacks the person rather than their opinion. That suggests a strong desire not to hear opinions other than one's own. More than that, it probably means that one is unable even to ignore opinions that differ from one's own. Certainly, taking the next step and offering violence as if it solves something will not be tolerated here. I'm sure that each person feels that they're justified in their reactions; I'm sure that there has been provocation on all sides, and that's my entire point. You can choose not to provoke, and you can choose not to be provoked.

I have generally given this board greater latitude in how members treat each other for a couple of reasons; first, because the board is so active that policing it properly is currently beyond the ability of the moderators we have, and second, because the topic itself is of a sexual nature and requires honest discussion. That said, I will not allow people to threaten each other or call each other names. That helps no one, and the only reason for being on a board like this is to get help and to help each other.

Ok Roger, let me ask you this then....How many real world women telling you that you had a smaller than average penis (which contradicts the scientific community) would it take before you start to think there is something not right with the supposed statistical averages? I find it ironic that in a forum of people with SPS you seem to be the most closed minded of all.