Mental Support Community

Never getting married

nytaiji

Some of the stuff has been "over the line", but I'm not going to take sides about what, at this point. It may come to that, but I would rather have a cooling-off period. However, I will need the support of all of you to make that happen, and business-as-usual isn't going to be the alternative if it doesn't happen.

This software was originally intended for more of a social media site, and so allows a variety of aliasing options. The software is free, and since we make no effort to make any money here, we have to be satisfied with its limitations.

Well, one reason for being here that you didn't mention is a desire to help the ones you listed.

But it's true that the help one offers needs to be tailored to what actually does help. The problem is that there's a wide variety of opinions about what might help, ranging from "nothing, leave me alone" to "no one really knows how to help with this" to, well, unicorn farts.

Is it possible to allow that a person is trying to help, even if they aren't succeeding?

I for one welcome all suggestions of help and I appreciate this forum as a way to vent.

Not for the 1st time i will say that I dont know what would have become of me if it were not for this site- its unique as far as I am aware and those of you who know me quite well will know i spend a long time on line researching this topic so….

Prior to me coming here I was under the impression that I was the only guy on earth ever rejected due to size - imagine my feelings of fellowship with guys who who have similar woes…

ps it may be the s*ittiest club of all time but a clubs a club right?

pps so it would bum me out if aggressive posts caused this forum to close down- so be nice guys… pretty please!

This forum has been hijacked by the "get over it" brigade who essentially patronise genuine vulnerable sufferers and systematically undermine their feelings and opinions.

The said people DON'T actually have a small penis, but continue to preach their points of view to sufferers who have had awful experiences with no positive outlook on life.

These people are like fanatics indoctrinated by an anachronistic cult or system of thoughts, and are abusive towards those that live alternative lifestyles such as homosexuals and anything unbiblical.

Genuine sufferes are scrutinised and force fed their mumbo jumbo by passive aggressive do-gooders who have no knowledge or experience on the matter of having a small penis.

This support forum has become an unholy cesspit of bible bashers which force feed vulnerable people dysfunctional information that will do more harm than good. It's the vocal minority that are chasing off the suffering majority.

I encourage you to read the comments on this forum. I came here because of my insecurities only to meet a brigade of people that insist my thoughts, feelings sndt experiences on my own disorder are undignified and that it's in my head.

The people that say this don't actually have small penises yet have the time to pounce on, ravage and scrutinise every single post that contains a sentiment of vulnerability.

If you want to fix this it's quite simple. The main protagonist is a man with no job and short man syndrome. Please open an area for him to discuss his lack of physical stature rather than displacing his anger onto us. Please get him the help he needs.

I'm confident things will quickly become calm once this man receives the help that he needs. Myself and many others have decided to step away from this forum since it's obvious there's no place for people that actually struggle with having a small penis.

malign please take care of this troll, since i've decided not be easily provoked from now on. he's taken cheap shots at my height and lack of employment countless times, and has two troll sidekicks.

p.s., my diagnosis is that he's a shizophrenic with an inferiority complex and at the same time narcissistic tendencies. of course if any psychologists or psychiatrists wish to challenge my diagnosis, i'm willing to listen. in either case, he needs professional help.

Edited by resolute

And if that's not what you're doing, is it possible to let such an "accusation" pass?

I know this is an emotional topic. But that's part of what we're learning about, how to have emotions without being required to act them out.

And if that's not what you're doing, is it possible to let such an "accusation" pass?

I know this is an emotional topic. But that's part of what we're learning about, how to have emotions without being required to act them out.

i can just speak for myself, but i turned a blind-eye to a couple of comments in the past weeks/months from these three individuals, specially their leader (don't wanna name-call), but it seems he/they'll continue unless stopped.

I'm not that eager to play referee in a field of boys calling each other names, resolute. That includes the names that you've been using.

"Stopping" people, however, is my job here, unpaid as it is. By not leaving me the room to do that, you seem to be asking to be the first one stopped.

I'm not that eager to play referee in a field of boys calling each other names, resolute. That includes the names that you've been using.

"Stopping" people, however, is my job here, unpaid as it is. By not leaving me the room to do that, you seem to be asking to be the first one stopped.

no, i'm asking to be second.

I'm just concerned. I know what it's like to have physical flaws that can't be changed. I simply wish u well resolute, maybe that way we will mutually benefit? I don't know.

If malign set aside areas for you to discuss your problems maybe we can all grow as a community? Would you like this?

only if you won't be there.

I think it's good how problems are adressed right now, with some of the administrators in the discussions as well. Because of certain ideas, opinions or 'a way of looking at things' there will always be a slightly aggresive tone on this forum, which is (in my opninion) not problematic. It becomes a real problem when every topic gets controlled by it and there is no more room left for those who really want to try and help another.

Most of the guys have found this forum because they have a small penis or they have a serious problem in thinking they have a small penis. Both these conditions can become a major stresser in someone's life. I myself have found it a big big relieve when I stumbled upon this forum and learned that there are other men out there that really know how I feel.

I don't always agree with everyone here and it does make me angry at times, but I'm really trying to understand why it is that I get angry and more importantly, why it is that some men think the way they think.

This forum is so important for so many of us, not just this topic but the whole site. Big thanks to all the people that created and maintain it!

Roger, you are so stuck on your statistical data that you aren't even being logical now. I asked a direct question, and your response was "regardless of personal experience...". REGARLESS!? Really? What if you happened to have sex with 10,000 women, and each and every one of them said you were small even though you fall within the statistical average? That's a larger sample size than a lot of the studies. You have a very firm grip on those statistics. I'm trying to get you to loosen that grip a little by imagining an, albeit hypothetical, situation where you'd dismiss those statistics.

Roger, you are so stuck on your statistical data that you aren't even being logical now. I asked a direct question, and your response was "regardless of personal experience...". REGARLESS!? Really? What if you happened to have sex with 10,000 women, and each and every one of them said you were small even though you fall within the statistical average? That's a larger sample size than a lot of the studies. You have a very firm grip on those statistics. I'm trying to get you to loosen that grip a little by imagining an, albeit hypothetical, situation where you'd dismiss those statistics.

10,000, that's a lot of women. :wub:

Please can the discussion not be made personal?

Roger has an opinion. Taiji, you have an opinion. His does not alter yours and apparently yours isn't altering his.

Isn't that a place where one could agree to disagree?

I honestly think most people are going to get agitated when they are told that the problem is all in their head. Maybe SPS should be renamed SPIMOS. Small Penis In My Opinion Syndrome. Then it really doesn't matter whether it's in our head or not. So if you want to tell me I fall into the statistical average? Fine, I wont argue that anymore. I'll just simply start saying then that the average male penis is small. Better? Cause it really doesn't make a difference to me. Same result. I'm still walking around with the same dick that has been called small multiple times.