Mental Support Community

Tired of having to "make up for it"

nytaiji

Is anyone else tired of hearing the bs about how we can make up for our dick? How stupid can women really be? Do they really think that makes us feel better? How about if the roles were switched? How would they like being told that attraction isn't everything and that in a relationship all that matters is how she makes you feel emotionally? GTFOH! They'd feel like shit about themselves. But they're too dense to apply the same logic to us. Here's another one I love..."you're fine". That's a real confidence booster. Afterall, none of you ladies want to feel sexually desired either. As long as you're fine, that's all that matters. And this is supposed to be the sensitive and nurturing gender. I don't want to be fine! I know I sound like a child that's about to throw himself on the floor and start kicking and screaming. But I don't care. I'm just sick of constantly being reminded of how bigger is better. I've heard how women react to them having been in the next room listening to the screams. Just once in my life I'd love hear that when it's me that she's with. And why when they try and deny that bigger isn't better they automatically start talking about guys with big dicks that don't know how use them? Do they really expect us to believe that all hung guys don't know how to use it. They constantly complain about how some guys think that just being hung is enough. Well I would feel that way too if every time I have sex with a girl and she first sees my dick she starts salivating and acting like she just opened the best present they've ever gotten.

Guest Klingsor

I've heard the screams too, seen it as well.

You mentioned not getting callbacks from women you've fucked - if you had a large one they'd text and call back months afterwards begging for it. I've seen this happen too.

Yup, I totally agree. Guys that are hung don't NOT get called back. I have a guy friend that is 9" (accidentally saw it. he isn't lying). He's constantly telling me stories of women finding out he's hung through word of mouth and getting contacted by them just so they can fuck him. It makes me so jealous. As much as I hate to admit that.

I think we have the same issue with anger. It's just directed at different things. Besides, I get solace knowing I get more women than he does. lol For some reason he's not very confident. He might be one of those that really doesn't know how to use it. And if that's the case, that's worse for a woman than a small penis. A guy with a big dick that doesn't know how to warm her up will only cause pain. Even a little bit of pleasure is better than pain. I think that's what women mean when they say size doesn't matter. But once they get that guy that's hung AND knows how to use it, it's all over for us guys cause we will be nothing but a disappointment to her after that.

Is anyone else tired of hearing the bs about how we can make up for our dick? How stupid can women really be? Do they really think that makes us feel better? How about if the roles were switched? How would they like being told that attraction isn't everything and that in a relationship all that matters is how she makes you feel emotionally? GTFOH! They'd feel like shit about themselves. But they're too dense to apply the same logic to us. Here's another one I love..."you're fine". That's a real confidence booster. Afterall, none of you ladies want to feel sexually desired either. As long as you're fine, that's all that matters. And this is supposed to be the sensitive and nurturing gender. I don't want to be fine! I know I sound like a child that's about to throw himself on the floor and start kicking and screaming. But I don't care. I'm just sick of constantly being reminded of how bigger is better. I've heard how women react to them having been in the next room listening to the screams. Just once in my life I'd love hear that when it's me that she's with. And why when they try and deny that bigger isn't better they automatically start talking about guys with big dicks that don't know how use them? Do they really expect us to believe that all hung guys don't know how to use it. They constantly complain about how some guys think that just being hung is enough. Well I would feel that way too if every time I have sex with a girl and she first sees my dick she starts salivating and acting like she just opened the best present they've ever gotten.

Yeah it sure as hell blows to be part of the small penis minority. I honestly have never believed all of the "It's how you use it" type of responses I get. There's a reason women like tall broad shouldered men, there's a good chance he's well endowed. I just think its funny that they think they're actually fooling us lol. Even though us smaller guys know deep down that bigger is better, some of us, like myself, are still encouraged by some of the kind words we receive. Even though that feeling of "I guess I'm not that small after all, I'll be fine" only lasts for a few hours.

Honestly, I do think most women will accept much more (or less so-to-speak) than you think. We will just never be their best lover, or give them mind blowing orgasms, or give them that "full feeling" that we all envy and want so badly to be able to provide. If you can accept that then I really don't think you'll have as much of an issue as you might think. I, personally, cannot accept that. I refuse to be the guy my wife "settled" down with when she was done getting probed more than a lab rat and was looking for a "nice" guy to support her.

I read somewhere recently that the marriage rate is plummeting in the US and I can't help but wonder if that last sentence nytaiji write above is not one of the factors.

I don't doubt for a second that it is. The divorce rate is about 50% now. And about 75% of them are initiated by the woman.

of course it's a factor,but it's not that simple either.

i've said it before,and i'll say it again,this sexual liberation for women is one of the worst things that could've ever happened to not only men,but women and even children (due to breakups,separation,divorce etc).

when you add that to all these ridiculous divorce and custody laws (women getting everything,including the guys' dignity),you get the worst possible outcome imaginable. of course the media doesn't help either.

when you put that much power in women's hands,they just don't know what the hell to do with it; they just wanna use that power for any reason,or even for no reason,not realizing that they're not only hurting the man,but themselves and their kids,and ultimately,all of society.

Guest Klingsor

Testosterone has nothing to do with whether you're an asshole or not. Men with low testosterone are more likely to be moody asses.

Depends on what you consider an asshole. And I have had mine checked twice, 4 years apart, both times it was normal.

DRK, I'm sure there probably are. There's also probably a hundred whiny-ass comments about the whiny-ass posts.

No, there isn't. There is only hatred, despair, whining, self-sorry, prejudice and a shitload of other things here. This forum isn't about helping each other. It's about who can complain the most.

If you deny it and pretend everything's ok and sing kumbaya, you're ridiculed because you're in denial about having a small dick.

If you try to make up for it through money, hobbies, or some other diversion, you're ridiculed because you're overcompensating and have a small dick.

If you come to an SPS forum to vent because you accept you have a small dick, you're ridiculed as being "whiny-assed" because you have a small dick.

So what is a guy with a 4" tallywhacker to do, DRK? My hunch is that you don't really know. No pun intended of course.

No that's ok. Nobody is being ridiculed here for having a small penis, that's just something you made up. The other points you make are jibberish in my opinion. There is always the bitching about how mass-society sees us, but you do the exact same.

And what a guy with a 4" tallywhacker has to do, well, I don't know. I'm not getting control over my own life, but I try to say to myself, everyday; pick up your fucking balls and stop feeling so damn miserable. Try to enjoy life. Stop being angry at everybody. Stop hating yourself for everything that has happened in your life. Try to accept yourself and your body. Nothing can be done about it. Yes, you will be ridiculed. Yes, people will make fun of you. You will feel lonely sometimes. But it's nodody's fault except your own.

Treat people like you want to be treated, although maybe they don't.

Why are we not helping each other here? Why are we not supporting each other here? Why don't we write a manifest on how we think the world should treat us? Why don't we make our own belief, like 'the flying macaroni penis'? Why don't we make the worlds biggest statement ever made by introducing the "walking around naked if-you-have-a-small-penis day"? Why don't we just kill ourselfs?

Honestly, venting on here and hearing other people vent about the exact same thing IS helping me. It's nice to be able to relate. Yes, even if it's negative. Cause that's how I'm feeling. I put on that happy face for the outside world. Not here. I'm glad that you are able to not dwell on the negative. I'm not like you. Or maybe I'm just not there yet. Who knows? But if I can come here and read just one story about a guy that's as bitter as me who managed to put a woman into tears because he told her her vagina was too big, then great! That shit makes my day.