Mental Support Community

Tired of having to "make up for it"

nytaiji

If you deny it and pretend everything's ok and sing kumbaya, you're ridiculed because you're in denial about having a small dick.

If you try to make up for it through money, hobbies, or some other diversion, you're ridiculed because you're overcompensating and have a small dick.

If you come to an SPS forum to vent because you accept you have a small dick, you're ridiculed as being "whiny-assed" because you have a small dick.

So what is a guy with a 4" tallywhacker to do, DRK? My hunch is that you don't really know. No pun intended of course.

i can understand being ridiculed for having a small dick,but who'd ridicule someone for being in denial about having a small dick?

and who'd accuse someone of overcompensating for having a small penis,with money,hobbies etc.?

See that's where we differ. I guess I'm just a horrible person, but I could never be friends with him I'd be so envious. I would just hate him intensely. But then I have other issues than a small dick so who knows.

You're a better man than me.

my 4 best male friends all have above average dick sizes. one of them has been with my ex for 4 years

i win

No, there isn't. There is only hatred, despair, whining, self-sorry, prejudice and a shitload of other things here. This forum isn't about helping each other. It's about who can complain the most.

No that's ok. Nobody is being ridiculed here for having a small penis, that's just something you made up. The other points you make are jibberish in my opinion. There is always the bitching about how mass-society sees us, but you do the exact same.

And what a guy with a 4" tallywhacker has to do, well, I don't know. I'm not getting control over my own life, but I try to say to myself, everyday; pick up your fucking balls and stop feeling so damn miserable. Try to enjoy life. Stop being angry at everybody. Stop hating yourself for everything that has happened in your life. Try to accept yourself and your body. Nothing can be done about it. Yes, you will be ridiculed. Yes, people will make fun of you. You will feel lonely sometimes. But it's nodody's fault except your own.

Treat people like you want to be treated, although maybe they don't.

Why are we not helping each other here? Why are we not supporting each other here? Why don't we write a manifest on how we think the world should treat us? Why don't we make our own belief, like 'the flying macaroni penis'? Why don't we make the worlds biggest statement ever made by introducing the "walking around naked if-you-have-a-small-penis day"? Why don't we just kill ourselfs?

I'm not bitter or angry at anyone. I just have that feeling of being singled out I guess. In the sense that, I feel I was one of the unlucky ones who was equipped with a toddlers penis. Now, I know its stupid to walk around feeling helpless over something you can't change. But you just can't help it sometimes. In my case, and some of the guys here may be the same, it really doesn't effect any other part of my life at all. Actually, when I'm in a social setting, I'm as outgoing and easy to talk to as anybody. Like most guys here, the depression and helplessness only kicks in when I'm home, and sometimes when I'm just bored and have nothing else to occupy my thoughts. That's why I try to stay busy and get active often, or even just watch a game at home. It's a nice escape from the harsh reality that awaits in my jeans.

Guest Klingsor

my 4 best male friends all have above average dick sizes. one of them has been with my ex for 4 years

i win

A friendly cuckold is still a cuckold, and measuring tapes don't lie.

You lose.

No he wasn't. It was just more of that all-men-are-brothers BS and self-acceptance crap that only leads to disappointment and resentment.

no just saying i feel inadequate always compared to them

i suspect that he meant she's such a bitch that he's just happy to be rid of her,or something to that effect.

breaking up with that girlfriend was the biggest mistake of my life lol, she woulda married me in a heart beat

I'm not bitter or angry at anyone. I just have that feeling of being singled out I guess. In the sense that, I feel I was one of the unlucky ones who was equipped with a toddlers penis. Now, I know its stupid to walk around feeling helpless over something you can't change. But you just can't help it sometimes. In my case, and some of the guys here may be the same, it really doesn't effect any other part of my life at all. Actually, when I'm in a social setting, I'm as outgoing and easy to talk to as anybody. Like most guys here, the depression and helplessness only kicks in when I'm home, and sometimes when I'm just bored and have nothing else to occupy my thoughts. That's why I try to stay busy and get active often, or even just watch a game at home. It's a nice escape from the harsh reality that awaits in my jeans.

You've got it better figured out than I have, I guess. But it is true that being active in different partitions helps you keep your head 'clear' I would say. My earlier post was a bit over the top.. pure frustration.

Ok, I misunderstood. But still, how can you stand to be around them and call them your friends? I don't understand this.

I actively avoid anyone who makes me feel inadequate, intentionally or unintentionally, which pretty well means everyone. Otherwise I just feel a sickening, blinding rage.

I just don't understand the mindset it takes I guess.

Do you choose to feel like that? That everyone makes you feels inadequate.. Or is your mind so corrupted (paranoid) that those are the only things you can think about, in every situation. So, what are the things that keep you going? You sound smart enough to realize that not everyone has you or your penis on his/her mind the whole time and that you're not being ridiculed ALL the time..

Ok, I misunderstood. But still, how can you stand to be around them and call them your friends? I don't understand this.

I actively avoid anyone who makes me feel inadequate, intentionally or unintentionally, which pretty well means everyone. Otherwise I just feel a sickening, blinding rage.

I just don't understand the mindset it takes I guess.

maybe because of all my (true) stories of female conquests, they dont feel like i'm less than a man. and we've been friends FOREVER so it's just something you get used to. of course never being able to empathise with my one friends "big dick problems" doesnt help.

and i broke up with that girlfriend to date her friend. so it was my own fault. I cant stop 2 single people (even if it is my best friend, and ex) from seeing eachother

and we fill our lives with work, buying cars on a whim, gaming, skiing, etc so there is much more to our friendships than just bringing out the measuring tape

I don't "choose" anything. Every moment, every aspect of you is constantly in a state of conflict and uncertainty with environmental stressors - for humans this normally means other people.

EVERY social situation in which you put yourself is a contest for supremacy among the group and establishment of a dominance hierarchy. Your only option is to play your strengths (if you have any, and I don't) or remove yourself from the contest and forfeit and spend your energy in struggling against the environment such as keeping yourself fed, clothed, and housed.

This is all true friendship really is - a mutually acceptable detente among people who identify themselves as possessing a practically equitable distribution of their strengths and weaknesses within the group between themselves. So if you're "friends" with someone who is better than you, who makes you feel inadequate, it's not friendship at all, just some weird sycophantic pursuit of social inclusion.

This is not my "belief" or what I "think", it is existential reality, and if it wasn't true, nothing would exist, and it is never more obvious than in the sexual arena.

It is well said and a particular way of looking at situations, but it is no reality of mine. Ofcourse, you can't be friends with a person who makes you feel inadequate.., if it's done on purpose. If the person makes you feel this way unintentionally, you've really only yourself to blame for those feelings.

I choose to ignore the fact that friends sometimes make jokes about small dicks (without saying I'm enjoying it). Just like there are jokes made of my mom, about god, about gay people and about a lot of other 'important' stuff. Before my father died from cancer, it was a common word to use for cursing within my group of friends. After he died and I asked them not to use it so often anymore, it was done. That's also friendship.

Your words sound like those of a person with some kind of "autistic disorder". It's a rather scientific look on friendship and life in general. So maybe it's not your 'belief' or what you 'think', but it is your reality.