Mental Support Community

Small penis, not just SPS

nytaiji

I have what I always thought was an average dick. Statistics say that 6" x 4.5" is average. I don't believe it actually is. I have verbal confirmation from over a half dozen women. But even if it is statistically average, it only means that most men are walking around with small dicks according to how women view them. But anyway, coming to this forum opened my eyes to something I've never really focused on......men who are so small that it is a deal breaker for women. I have been told stories by women, ironically as they are trying to reassure me of my size, that they have actually walked away as soon as a guy pulled his dick out because it was so small. The thought of it makes me cringe, but I was always so focused on my own insecurity that I never really put myself in a guy's shoes that has been through that. Last year a woman told me a time of how she did that to a guy because he was too small. I told her that it was probably traumatic for him, and that stopping right asked her why she did that to him and her response was, "because I'm an asshole I guess". That comment rekindled my aggressive anger toward women and I have been going strong ever since. And, in case you are wondering, I made sure she left in tears. I fucked her and told her I couldn't cum because I couldn't feel anything. lmao I really could, I just stopped in the middle of fucking her because my main goal at that point wasn't to get off, it was revenge for the little guy that she callously made feel like shit. She actually did have the largest pussy I've ever been in too. Since her younger, "asshole" days, she has had two kids. The first was a large baby. The kid is now 16 and she's 6'2". Needless to say, she's not the same woman she was when she was younger (and tighter). She made a comment about it so I knew she was self conscious about her size down there. And that's exactly what I attacked. It actually feels good just being able to talk about the revenge I manage to get on these women now. This instance was especially fulfilling because she wasn't just a random woman that symbolized the cause of my pain. She, admittedly, was one of those heartless, self-centered bitches that through a man away because his dick wasn't big enough for her. But anyway, I got off on a tangent. I think I'm right on the edge of what most women consider acceptable. And a lot of that is because I'm attractive and they look past it. In the words of one of them as I mentioned that I was small just as she saw it, "who cares, you're hot". Well, I CARE!!!! But I've still never experienced the instant rejection at the first sight of my dick. The amount of pain I feel simply because of comments from women is immense. But I can't imagine the pain of being thrown away by a woman because of my dick. I feel for you guys that have.

True, but I don't care. I'm not trying to better myself. I'm trying to cope. And this is what works for me. Besides, technically it's not the same. One, I've never said that to a woman before. Only her, because....well.....she deserved it. And two, I would never not give a girl a chance because her sexual organs weren't to my liking. I am only doing it out of revenge because women seem think there is nothing wrong with it when they do it. Perhaps if some guy did this to them earlier in their lives they would realize the pain that it can cause a human being and they wouldn't be so callous about it. The girl I described didn't even give the guy a chance. She took one look at him in his most vulnerable and intimate state, and she basically told him he wasn't good enough for her.

"I have what I always thought was an average dick. Statistics say that 6" x 4.5" is average. I don't believe it actually is." I have made similar statements in the past. I swear I am not joking here: I think a million dollar idea is a condom that adds a little girth. Maybe that blonde on Shark Tank would invest and maybe test.

"I have what I always thought was an average dick. Statistics say that 6" x 4.5" is average. I don't believe it actually is." I have made similar statements in the past. I swear I am not joking here: I think a million dollar idea is a condom that adds a little girth. Maybe that blonde on Shark Tank would invest and maybe test.

that might actually reduce or even null the guy's sensation,i.e there will be much less contact and friction with vaginal walls; otherwise it might not be that difficult to produce.

p.s.,i haven't seen that particular blonde,but i'm sure she's attractive,and many guys wouldn't mind "testing" such condom with her either,even without financial compensation. :P

I have what I always thought was an average dick. Statistics say that 6" x 4.5" is average. I don't believe it actually is. I have verbal confirmation from over a half dozen women. But even if it is statistically average, it only means that most men are walking around with small dicks according to how women view them. But anyway, coming to this forum opened my eyes to something I've never really focused on......men who are so small that it is a deal breaker for women. I have been told stories by women, ironically as they are trying to reassure me of my size, that they have actually walked away as soon as a guy pulled his dick out because it was so small. The thought of it makes me cringe, but I was always so focused on my own insecurity that I never really put myself in a guy's shoes that has been through that. Last year a woman told me a time of how she did that to a guy because he was too small. I told her that it was probably traumatic for him, and that stopping right asked her why she did that to him and her response was, "because I'm an asshole I guess". That comment rekindled my aggressive anger toward women and I have been going strong ever since. And, in case you are wondering, I made sure she left in tears. I fucked her and told her I couldn't cum because I couldn't feel anything. lmao I really could, I just stopped in the middle of fucking her because my main goal at that point wasn't to get off, it was revenge for the little guy that she callously made feel like shit. She actually did have the largest pussy I've ever been in too. Since her younger, "asshole" days, she has had two kids. The first was a large baby. The kid is now 16 and she's 6'2". Needless to say, she's not the same woman she was when she was younger (and tighter). She made a comment about it so I knew she was self conscious about her size down there. And that's exactly what I attacked. It actually feels good just being able to talk about the revenge I manage to get on these women now. This instance was especially fulfilling because she wasn't just a random woman that symbolized the cause of my pain. She, admittedly, was one of those heartless, self-centered bitches that through a man away because his dick wasn't big enough for her. But anyway, I got off on a tangent. I think I'm right on the edge of what most women consider acceptable. And a lot of that is because I'm attractive and they look past it. In the words of one of them as I mentioned that I was small just as she saw it, "who cares, you're hot". Well, I CARE!!!! But I've still never experienced the instant rejection at the first sight of my dick. The amount of pain I feel simply because of comments from women is immense. But I can't imagine the pain of being thrown away by a woman because of my dick. I feel for you guys that have.

Isn't it a bit harsh to generalize a whole species for a couple of experiences?

Do you mean harsh, or do you really mean fair? Generalizing isn't harsh. The entire insurance industry is based on generalizations. And they make pretty good money based off those generalizations too. I'm going to assume that you haven't read any of my other posts and you don't actually know how many experiences I've had. Otherwise, you'd just be minimizing my painful experiences. And I doubt anyone would do that on this forum. It hasn't been "a couple" experiences. It has been in the 8-10 range. And that's not counting the subtle little telling expressions or comments. Basically what I am getting at is that it's a large enough sample size to get enough info to be able to generalize, imho.