Jump to content
Mental Support Community

Penis / Bulge Packers anyone?


Recommended Posts

I have a small penis and always nervous when i have to go swimming or to a waterpark because when i get my shorts wet , it is flat there.

Ive recently thought of getting a packer or a bulge cup but i cant find any that would work.

I really like the packer penises made for transexuals but they are all flat on the back and dont have any way to urinate through for men, only women.

Has anyone have any recomendations?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...