Mental Support Community

Just Venting

nytaiji

Just thought I'd share something I'm dealing with currently (although that may be past tense now - haven't decided yet). I've been speaking with a woman about, among other things, penis size. She is very blunt and honest about things. She just doesn't seem to understand why it bothers me that she told me that a former lover was 9" and there is nothing I can do to be as good as him. It's like she doesn't even want to understand. She just wants me to be ok with it because she's "ok with it" (another flattering remark that she can't understand why I wasn't thrilled to hear). And the more she realizes that just telling me that it doesn't bother her doesn't change the fact that it bothers me, the more frustrated she gets. She finally said, probably out of frustration as well as anger because she realizes we won't be having sex, that it's common knowledge that a larger penis just feels better and I need to just get over it. That last part actually pissed me off. I don't like my issues being minimized by anyone, let alone someone that is contributing to it. Women just seem to want what they want when they want it nowadays. The mentality of entitlement is out of control. As self-conscious as women can be about their bodies, it's still nowhere near as serious as men and their dicks. There is an entire subculture of men who have developed a fetish for watching hung men satisfy their wives. Any therapist will tell you that it's a defense mechanism that was subconsciously developed as a coping strategy. Ever heard of a hung guy that got off watching his wife with a small man? I haven't. Can you imagine a woman developing a fetish for watching her husband fuck a younger, prettier woman with a tighter vagina? I can't. Because there is nothing that they can relate to as far as a physical feature being tied so tightly to who they are and how they feel about themselves. So when I get a callous reaction of "just get over it", it really pisses me off.

I've said it before on here and I'll continue to say it. The problem a lot of men have, is that we have been told to assume a woman thinks like a man. Women just think differently, and so from her perspective she honestly doesn't think she's said anything wrong.

but not all women are so ignorant, clueless, and stupid, though.

Yeah I know it's just one woman's point of view. However, it is her point of view that ALL men already know this. I couldn't care less about this woman and I'm just gonna toss her aside without a second thought. However, her point of view has stirred shit up for me and I've been really short-tempered, cranky, and just depressed. It will subside eventually. It always does. Until the next time.

9 inches is more prevalent in certain ethnicities and about 1% in whites.

Now 1% may sound small but such men tend to be very promiscuous.

For white men the BP ave is 6.4 so approx 15+% of men are BP 7-10

So 10% are about 8+ and they have many partners.

thus many women will have experienced a 8+ penis in their sexual history.

Most women comment very favourably upon this very welcome extra size- both visually and in how it feels.

That said, a recent survey of women gave the average ideal size as '6.5' and 'thick'.

This would correspond to a BP size of 7-7.5

So 9 inches is not ideal for ALL women.

I don't agree with all of this, Jessie.

11% at slightly over 7" may well be true IF we are talking about bone-pressed measurements. But 10% at 8"? No, I really don't think so. Not under my "stone" aka the real world! :-)

I have an issue with bone-pressed measurements, as I've said countless times. I do see the advantages - it does help to equal things out in a survey where some of the participants may be overweight to varying degrees (Being overweight in the abdominal region is going to have a real and significant impact on penis size - especially in the flaccid state, but in the erect state also.)

But the problem with bone pressing is that it artificially boosts size - maybe by 0.5 to 1 inch. And this is true for guys in the healthy weight range too.

In my own case, a bone-pressed measure is going to be 5.7" or 6" (depending on just how hard I press!) But non bone pressed is (even if we are talking maxed-out morning wood) not going to be more than 5.2".

I ALWAYS quote BPs as that levels the playing field as its the maximum insertable length and negates the fat pad visual issue.

If the Kinsey White Ave BP is 6.4 then the 1 sd range would have been say 6-7 or shade under.

So 84% is 6-7 BP.

16% is 1-5.9 and 16% is 7.1-10. or roughly 15% which is what I said.

So about 10% being 8 is consistent, then it drops off a lot after that- the tail of the bell curve.

Its certainly not 'rare' for a guy to have 8" and most experienced women will have slept with a man that size.

ps and about 1 in 100 have 9 inches- and such guys often sleep with 100s of women.

Do some research and you will find surveys showing a correlation between size and partner frequency (and STDs)

The UCLA study also showed a high correlation between size and lifelong body self image.

Anecdotally the guys I have known that were big were almost all highly promiscuous.

I think its natural for men to be promiscuous and a good size gives them the confidence and opportunity to be so.

This forum is here is the spirit of kindness and support of one another. I understand there is pain and anger. I understand that members may not agree with one another at times, but I (we) aren't going to tolerate innocent people (who aren't even members here) being personally attacked.

Well irmajean, I haven't been here long, but I have witnessed a pattern of tolerance toward members who subtlety attack other members in a very condescending way. If you do not notice that roger is the instigator and not that he is just "not helping", then you are failing as a moderator. I'm out of here so I don't care if this pisses you off. It should be said. Don't turn a blind eye to a pattern of condescending comments then condemn the one that he finally managed to cross the line with.

Yes, please check the IP addresses so that roger can be wrong once again. In fact, roger, how about we just exchange real addresses and I'll come show you just how real I am. I'm not a fucking troll (whatever that is) and I have only one user name on here. Once again, you are implying simething without actually having the balls to say it roger. You clearly implied that everything I have stated about myself is untrue. Is that right roger? How about manning up and saying it instead of your cowardly remarks? Irmajean, this would be a good time to intervene. Or are you going to wait til it escalates again?

Okay, Jessie. You may have a fair point. But is it at least possible that some guys might not WANT to be promiscuous, just because their penis size is larger than average?

of course.. Im simply saying research shows a correlation between size and promiscuity which perhaps explains why most/many women claim to have been with men with very large sizes.

Im quite sure there will be men that buck that trend in both directions- in fact I'd say it was a certainly.