Mental Support Community

Penis enlargement community is batshit insane. Cult of madness!

Mess

I did penis enlargement for months - stretching, jelqing, clamping, you name it - and didn't gain even 1mm in girth! If not even 1mm in around 5 months is indicative of the rate at which my penis will grow then it's safe to say it's a lost cause.

KEY POINTS:

- These guys are scientifically illiterate

- These guys never provide any proof (this community has thrived for decades, yet not ONE picture has shown proof! Magnificent!)

- Many old-time members are on there claiming they've gained 0.25" in girth since starting their penis enlargement (*cough* mismeasure *cough* delusion *cough*)

- Many have had the audacity to claim their wives have felt it... yes, that's right, their wife suddenly felt all 0.2" of girth gain despite it taking place over months, or even years

- No scientist has come out in support of it yet

- Many communities can be completely convinced of the efficacy of something, even if it's bullshit, e.g. homeopathy or that martial arts dude in Asia who runs a fighting school where he teaches them to fight without even touching people (using some sort of Star Wars force). Human delusion knows no bounds.

I want a bigger penis :( I'm 4.9" x 4". God damn it! I'm gonna have to just get PMMA I think.

Yeah Mess I agree and think that if anything really worked it wound be known by now. I do a mild stretching technique from a seated position that I think helps a bit but can't prove it just makes me think I am doing something.

Losing weigh & getting fit is all one can do. Some take argentine and DIM but I can't vouch for that.

LOOK! The body will adapt to just about anything, as long as it's introduced in a gradual way. It's no different than going to the gym to build muscle. And before anybody jumps on the "the penis isn't a muscle" bandwagon, think about this. I'm sure you're aware of those women in (I don't know which 3rd world country) that successfully elongate their necks over years and years. The Asians are very aware of how the body can be changed. Why do you think Thai Boxers kick bamboo trees? Because the shin bone gets slightly damaged (just like your muscles when you go to the gym), then start to calcify as they heal. Over time the bones thicken so that they don't break when they are in a fight. They use their shins as weapons. The key is slow and gradual. A penis is no different. If you want the details of how it works you'll have to look it up. But NEVER EVER EVER push it too much. Slow and gradual is the key. It's one thing to overdo it at the gym and pull a muscle. It's a whole different story to overdo it and not ever be able to get your dick hard again.

Btw, why all the references to science and evidence on this forum? There are plenty of scientifically backed forums and websites. If that's what you are looking for then why are you here on this forum? This forum is for people (imo) that don't agree with the scientific "evidence" and are seeking alternative answers. Otherwise, jus go make an appointment with your doctor and ask him.

I will say it again- the 1st person to produce clinical evidence of successful enhancement will be richer than Bill Gates…

ACTUALLY richer than Bill Gates.

Urolgoists say it SHOULDNT be possible and thus far the evidence supports them.

You can find people who believe in homeopathy and astrology despite it being repeatedly shown to be utter nonsense.

Im with the scientists on this one.

"Urolgoists say it SHOULDNT be possible and thus far the evidence supports them"

Have you actually spoken to every urologist? Can you show me the "evidence" that supports that it isn't possible? Because if there is no evidence that it doesn't work, then it must work right? Sorry for the sarcasm. Just trying to make a point. Because that's exactly what you just said about it not working. Without evidence, it can't be true. So, using that same logic, if you cant prove that is doesn't work, then you must be wrong.

I´m starting with Penis Enlargement this week. I´m 26. I don´t tell the webpage but I want to say three things.

1. In my 22s, I was desperate. Theoe Penis Enlargement websites normally starts with "you don´t need to buy anything". Later, you can read that you can make "home artifacts" as complement to manual exercises (jelquing and others). Finally...a misterious guy posted that he´s buy a "professional" artifact and is cool and better (I don´t say the Firma because they are searching the web in order to defend their products...lol). A lot of people agreed with this guy.

2. I trust everyone and I bought two...a Penis extender and a vacuum bomb. About 400€. When I received the packets...they were like plastic toys, A totally fraud, My face was literally :huh: . I go at night to a far far away trash can because I don´t want any neighbour could see that. And I try to not to cry at night xD)

3. Altought this awful experience. I want to try and see by miself is jelquing and other exercises work or not. It´s only a little time of the day. I´ll probe in a year and can I make my own decision.

Jelqing has been around or thousands of years for a reason. Because it doesn't work! No that wasn't a typo. Seems like a ridiculous statement doesn't it? And, yes, a .25" increase in girth can be felt by the woman. Be realistic about it though. If you're 4" to start, you're never going to be 7 or 8 inches. But you certainly get to 6" in a couple years if you are not a slacker. The problem is, most of us are slackers. Otherwise, everyone would have the physique of a personal trainer. I'm a firm believer that it works. The body adapts to gradual change from outside forces.

I've searched far and wide for evidence, and it doesn't exist, and that's not because guys on the internet are particularly shy about these things. The PMMA guys (even guys with small girths) are not particularly reserved about showing before and after pictures.

I'd love for it to be true. I was so motivated while doing it, thinking I could break into average territory, but to no avail.

i was part of a penis enlargement forum for a while

i bought an extender and a water pump

didnt have the energy or time to commit so i feel like i wasted $400 but i still have them, maybe one day i'll bring em out

people did have success stories, but everyone is eithe ron the "all lies" side or the "it does work" side

I agree, I would not want to wear one of those contraptions around all day. I work in an office and it would be impossible to hide that imo. I've read about them (thought about purchasing) and you're supposed to wear them for a ridiculous amount of time. Almost all day and night. However, they weren't invented as penis extenders. They were originally designed by doctors (that's right, the scientific community) to correct peyronie's disease (severe curvature of an erect penis). What they discovered was that it actually increased length as well by what is called traction.

You miss the reason why jelqing will never be proven to work. Science these days is done to make a profit on a product somewhere, such as stretching devices which apparently do work for length at least.

Jelqing is free, you don't need to pick up a book to learn techniques. Anything that's free will mainly be dismissed by science.

thats really not true.

Scientists have tried to prove various techniques have worked but they have zero evidence of their efficacy.

If someone developed a jelking technique that gave positive clinical results they would become astronomically famous and rich.

There are loads of scams for pills, creams, traction devices and jerks- not one peer reviewed clinical study to support them- not one.

If they had evidence they would advertise it BIG TIME.

But alas there is they cannot because any research demonstrates zero efficacy.

"Urolgoists say it SHOULDNT be possible and thus far the evidence supports them"

Have you actually spoken to every urologist? Can you show me the "evidence" that supports that it isn't possible? Because if there is no evidence that it doesn't work, then it must work right? Sorry for the sarcasm. Just trying to make a point. Because that's exactly what you just said about it not working. Without evidence, it can't be true. So, using that same logic, if you cant prove that is doesn't work, then you must be wrong.

I suspect (and Im not proud of this) that I might have done a little bit more research in this area than you and have read many articles on the issue.

So yes I could quote tens of urologist quotes or research documents if I wished to.

But I dont need to - you all have search engines and can do that yourself.

HOWEVER- How many do you think you could quote where a respected, certified urologist claims that the penis CAN be enlarged?

Whenever people have tried to prove enlargement works they have failed…. 100% of the time.

Just like people have failed to prove psychic powers or magic or homeopathy are real- despite THOUSANDS of attempts.

James Randi's million dollar challenge has yet to be claimed.

The type of tissue contained within the penis, according to science, cannot be enlarged post puberty.

The multiplication of cells is controlled by hormone and DNA and does not respond to stretching or unproven pills.

Despite 100s or even 1000s of years of bogus nonsense- there has NEVER been evidence showing enlargement works.

Now I believe in heart surgery because there is evidence

I believe that aspirin works due to the evidence

I know that enlargement operations can increase the size of flaccid penises (only) due to the evidence.

There is no evidence of erect penis enlargement because…well there is none… thats the point.

A woman can permanently stretch out and expand her vagina by wearing a dildo-shaped plug all night, every night, changing periodically to slightly larger ones. If you look, you'll find a lot of online material devoted to this practice.

Well yes- but they are not the same tissues nor the same structures.

Science knows that over time vaginas can change n elasticity for a variety of well understood reasons - its actually a principle 'design feature'.

This does NOT mean to say that you can also expand your hand size or increase your height though.

(anymore than you can increase penis size!)

well empirical is the highest standard of evidence.

Science has developed very rigourous techniques for detecting BS.

Anonymous anecdotes on the net dont really cut it Im afraid.

according to science, god, angels, the devil, etc. all don't exist (or at least can't be proven). now maybe it's just me, but i don't think the existence of those things, especially god, is "bs".

Im not going to denigrate cherished beliefs of established religions as I dont wish to offend- so lets leave that area shall we?

We are debating if the claims of enlargement are true.

Science says it shouldnt be possible and thus far thats backed up by the actual evidence.

So Im with the scientists on this one and for similar reasons I do not believe in homeopathy or witchcraft or fortune tellers.

You can believe that stuff if you want but without evidence you will not convince me- sorry.