Mental Support Community

Penis enlargement community is batshit insane. Cult of madness!

Mess

Then maybe you shouldn't put all your eggs into the scientific proof basket. Besides, that's a strawman argument. I'm not asking you to prove fairies don't exist. I'm simply saying that just because a study hasn't been done, doesn't men it's false. If you can show me a study that proves it's false then fine. You were the one that brought up all this science talk. I believe it works based on a few things that I stated way back in the discussion. Your counter argument was all about proof from science. There is none. And just because there is none, doesn't mean a thing. If you believe it doesn't work for other reasons then I'd love to hear them. But your point that there is no data on it doesn't prove your point at all.

Then you must make you own judgements.

I dont think fairies exist and there isn't a shred of evidence to suggest otherwise.

I dont think PE is possible and there isn't a shred of (decent) evidence to suggest otherwise.

If someone provides decent evidence of fairies existing or PE being possible then I will re-appaise the situation.

But I should tell you I have been hoping to find such evidence for over 10 years… so Im not holding my breath…. (PE, not fairies!)

ps anecdotal evidence e.g. UFOs, fairies, homeopaths etc have repeatedly been shown to be untrustworthy and unreliable.

I want scientific standard proof because thats my work background and Im a bright, pragmatic guy- just the way it is.

And how many times do "miracles" have to happen that go against science to prove that peer-reviewed clinical studies aren't always 100% correct? How prevelant is acupuncture over here now? 50 years ago American doctors would laugh at the thought of it.

oh dear…. acupuncture has no benefits other than placebo.

and…. what miracles did you have in mind?

jessie, you say you don't believe in fairies, yet you live in a fairyland. wake up mate.

everything in the corporate world is about profit and power/control. they don't give a shit about you, me or anyone else (besides certain types of people and "elites"). everyone is dispensable to them.

it's a cycle; food and agricultural companies feed us "nutritionless" crap, and the drug companies by giving us useless and harmful drugs (so we keep coming back to buy more, since we're not cured), and the cycle goes on.

the sicker people get, the more money they make.

you have a belief system that Im not going to be able to dismantle.. but anyway…

Sometimes commercial companies act unethically- but this does not mean an entire industry is fraudulent or corrupt.

Scientist do sometimes lie (e.g. Wakefiled) but when caught they are barred for life by scientiftic organisations.

The elitist 'iluniminti' angle is a bit tired over here in the uk but if thats your belief then good for you.

I think the food industry does 'fib' about food and the advertising industry is part of that system- but to actively poison a population is an absurd accusation. Its conspiracy paranoia.

wow. i've even seen western physicians recommending or practicing acupuncture.

yes we have some qualified doctors advocating alternative medicine including acupuncture and homeopathy- the queens doctor is a leading homeopath.

Most of the medical establishment ridicule them.

I feel their time is coming to end though because they undermine the profession and well.. its just embarrassing really.

ps homeopathy is a big deal- india has 100s of 1000s of homeopaths.

you have a belief system that Im not going to be able to dismantle.. but anyway…

Sometimes commercial companies act unethically- but this does not mean an entire industry is fraudulent or corrupt.

Scientist do sometimes lie (e.g. Wakefiled) but when caught they are barred for life by scientiftic organisations.

The elitist 'iluniminti' angle is a bit tired over here in the uk but if thats your belief then good for you.

I think the food industry does 'fib' about food and the advertising industry is part of that system- but to actively poison a population is an absurd accusation. Its conspiracy paranoia.

jessie, wakefield and a bunch of others are nothing more than scapegoats.

if you wanna keep believing that they're mostly honest companies and honest governments who have high ethics and morals, and aren't willing to do just about anything for massive amounts of money, then you may continue to do so my friend, but you'd be very (i won't say naive) innocent.

jessie, wakefield and a bunch of others are nothing more than scapegoats.

if you wanna keep believing that they're mostly honest companies and honest governments who have high ethics and morals, and aren't willing to do just about anything for massive amounts of money, then you may continue to do so my friend, but you'd be very (i won't say naive) innocent.

wakefield is a con artist who was lucky not to be jailed.

I can be a cynical as the next guy but to suggest the uk and usa governments are systematically and deliberately poisoning their populations is nuts.

Posted Today, 08:36 PM

View Postnytaiji, on 05 November 2014 - 08:26 PM, said:

Whats wrong with that quote? Makes sense to me. And are you calling me or yourself a con artist?

neither… but the statement is not uncommon and gives oxygen to the ever present con-artist

Explain Jessie cause I'm not getting what you are saying. It's coming across as an insult to me so if you'd like to clarify, please do.

wakefield is a con artist who was lucky not to be jailed.

I can be a cynical as the next guy but to suggest the uk and usa governments are systematically and deliberately poisoning their populations is nuts.

it's not just those two, and it's not just "their" populations. it's very unfortunate and bleak, but the truth usually is.

it's not just those two, and it's not just "their" populations. it's very unfortunate and bleak, but the truth usually is.

I think the truth is that fluoridation reduces tooth decay and this is backed up by repeated international studies.

Its back to the evidence thing.

I have reliable evidence (and logic)_ suggesting its to reduce tooth decay

I have no evidence its an evil plot (and no logic) suggesting its an evil plot

So I follow the evidence.

I could be persuaded that Iraq war was about oil not political peace because of conflicting evidence and conflicting motives.

So that conspiracy theory has a degree of plausibility to me- but Flourine poisoning? Its daft to me.