Mental Support Community

Penis enlargement community is batshit insane. Cult of madness!

Mess

I think the truth is that fluoridation reduces tooth decay and this is backed up by repeated international studies.

Its back to the evidence thing.

I have reliable evidence (and logic)_ suggesting its to reduce tooth decay

I have no evidence its an evil plot (and no logic) suggesting its an evil plot

So I follow the evidence.

I could be persuaded that Iraq war was about oil not political peace because of conflicting evidence and conflicting motives.

So that conspiracy theory has a degree of plausibility to me- but Flourine poisoning? Its daft to me.

are you serious?

and let me guess, you probably believe all this "war on terrorism" thing is also probably sincere as well? or that these powerful countries really want world peace, and so on?

Nothing happens when I hit the quote button. It just opens the box for me to type what I want, but without the quote. And I have no idea how to delete a post. I can edit it. But I see nowhere to delete it. I even tried editing and just erasing everything but it won't let me do that either. I could try a different browser. I have trouble typing these messages also. I have to hit keys multiple times when I'm typing. It makes it hard to respond quickly, which is why I needed the delete function cause I was already too late. lol

Nothing happens when I hit the quote button. It just opens the box for me to type what I want, but without the quote. And I have no idea how to delete a post. I can edit it. But I see nowhere to delete it. I even tried editing and just erasing everything but it won't let me do that either. I could try a different browser. I have trouble typing these messages also. I have to hit keys multiple times when I'm typing. It makes it hard to respond quickly, which is why I needed the delete function cause I was already too late. lol

there is no delete function. but as you said you can erase everything, but you gotta leave at least one character (letter etc., not mickey mouse etc., lol.).

as for responding quickly, i guess we could both learn from jessie, he took us both on last time, and kept up well.

are you serious?

and let me guess, you probably believe all this "war on terrorism" thing is also probably sincere as well? or that these powerful countries really want world peace, and so on?

No I have always had reservations about the war on terror… and most powerful countries suffer financially and politically with unrest.

So it would not surprise me what the truth was, either way, on that topic.

Luxembourg, Norway, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Sweden, Ireland, Iceland, Germany & Belgium are the 10 richest countries in Europe. None of them fluoridate their tap water.

Here are their statements in regards to fluoridation;

http://fluoridealert...ope-statements/

I think the only countries that fluoridate in Europe are the UK and Spain. My point is that regardless of the rest of Europe believing it's not worth the risk, based on research with confirmed adverse effects with no established benefits, the United Kingdom continues to fluoridate tap water.

If it interests you, research the topic more thoroughly. Look at the chemistry of the effects of industrial fluoride on the human body after consumption. Then look at the complete lack of causal (not correlational) evidence to support it's benefit. (There's a lot of literature on this). Make your own mind up about it.

Hence the word 'some' that I used.

There may be pragmatic or political reasons why those countries panels decided against fluoridation.

I hope you understand that this does not mean the uk government is trying to poison me. :)

I suspect I know more about the chemistry on this specific issue than you- sorry to sound boastful- but this stuff kinda used to be my job until quite recently.

(jeez, that Jessie may be hung like a mouse but he sure knows a lot about toothpaste- lucky guy!)

I gained an inch in length. I measured once a month BP and NBP and it took me a year but I gained an inch. You can either believe me or not, that's up to you.

I entirely respect your stance sir- I really do.

But I have known intelligent and trustworthy, honest friends who SWEAR homeopathy works for them and that their pills are chemically active and beneficial.

I'm afraid my knowledge of science and evidence means I have to respectfully disagree with their claims.

I'm British too, and I would like to believe it's out of ignorance than malice on our countrys part. Fair enough, let's agree to disagree.

But its not out of ignorance- the policy is based on quality science.

You have to weigh up costs, risks, practicality, benefits, political climate.

They feel its worth it- and I for one agree with their assessment. (or maybe Im the evil mastermind!)

ps but yeah - happy to agree to differ.

I did penis enlargement for months - stretching, jelqing, clamping, you name it - and didn't gain even 1mm in girth! If not even 1mm in around 5 months is indicative of the rate at which my penis will grow then it's safe to say it's a lost cause.

KEY POINTS:

- These guys are scientifically illiterate

- These guys never provide any proof (this community has thrived for decades, yet not ONE picture has shown proof! Magnificent!)

- Many old-time members are on there claiming they've gained 0.25" in girth since starting their penis enlargement (*cough* mismeasure *cough* delusion *cough*)

- Many have had the audacity to claim their wives have felt it... yes, that's right, their wife suddenly felt all 0.2" of girth gain despite it taking place over months, or even years

- No scientist has come out in support of it yet

- Many communities can be completely convinced of the efficacy of something, even if it's bullshit, e.g. homeopathy or that martial arts dude in Asia who runs a fighting school where he teaches them to fight without even touching people (using some sort of Star Wars force). Human delusion knows no bounds.

I want a bigger penis :( I'm 4.9" x 4". God damn it! I'm gonna have to just get PMMA I think.

I've tried it man, don't waste your time. Just like there's scientists constantly looking for a cure for diseases and what not, there's guys all around the world trying to make their penis bigger. I think if ANYTHING did increase your size, it would have been discovered by now.

• 2 weeks later...
Only certain areas of the UK have fluoride in the tap water. Many parts of the UK don't but have naturally occurring fluoride. Invest in a water distiller and it won't be problem.
does this get rid of fluoride?

not all water filtration systems are equal. it depends on the number and types of filters a system has. make sure you get one that has several stages of filtration. make sure it filters fluoride, chlorine, heavy metals, and all other junk.