Mental Support Community

"Size isn't everything... besides, girth is more important"

Mess

Do people really think this is any consolation? Especially given that a longer penis is generally accompanied by greater girth.

This basically says that factors out of your control are still important. How on Earth does that make anyone feel better? If you're going to come up with this shit, at least think it through first! So many people are just stupid.

It's like me saying, "boob size doesn't matter... perkiness and nipple aesthetics are more important anyway." How in the hell would this be comforting in any way, shape or form?

Do people really think this is any consolation? Especially given that a longer penis is generally accompanied by greater girth.

This basically says that factors out of your control are still important. How on Earth does that make anyone feel better? If you're going to come up with this shit, at least think it through first! So many people are just stupid.

It's like me saying, "boob size doesn't matter... perkiness and nipple aesthetics are more important anyway." How in the hell would this be comforting in any way, shape or form?

i actually prefer small boobs. then again im an ass man and their boob size doesnt correlate to sexual satisfaction