Mental Support Community

I'm not a misogynist

Mardi Gras

SPS is something I've struggled with for the better part of the past decade. I'm a lurker here, whenever something happens that seriously damages my self image I'll come read the recent posts for a few hours, feels better knowing I'm not alone. I guess if I'm posting then something just awful must've happened. I posted my story back in '11.

I just don't get why women use jealousy and humiliation as a means to an end. I googled that exact phrase and the first several websites returned were Instructions on "How to use jealousy to get what you want" written from both the male and female perspective. Then I found a nice article about how jealousy is poison and has no place in relationships. I guess it's normal, a custom, a socially accepted norm. It doesn't make sense to me. When I can watch the power of my words build a person up, put a lasting smile on their face, a bounce in their step..........Gosh it just makes me feel so good. I love making other people feel good about themselves. I like that.

I think I'm becoming a misogynist. Lately, I'm having trouble connecting with women even on the most basic level. For example, I'll struggle to make eye contact with the girl working the cash register at the local deli. I know it's because I'm insecure but there's something inside of me starting to blame women (all of them) for my issues. I can't help but think all women are shallow, judgmental and hypocritical.

I think I'm becoming a misogynist. Lately, I'm having trouble connecting with women even on the most basic level. For example, I'll struggle to make eye contact with the girl working the cash register at the local deli. I know it's because I'm insecure but there's something inside of me starting to blame women (all of them) for my issues. I can't help but think all women are shallow, judgmental and hypocritical.

you don't really believe that, do you? some women, of course, but it's almost impossible for a whole gender to be entirely bad.

you don't really believe that, do you? some women, of course, but it's almost impossible for a whole gender to be entirely bad.

When I apply a certain logic then I come to the conclusion that I'm wrong in thinking that way. But often I come back to the thought that maybe being judgmental and shallow is exactly how they're supposed to be. Same goes for men in reverse. Being shallow and judgmental is part of mate choice, a totally natural process. And maybe our SPS is part of that, too - we weed ourselves out of the whole process to make it easier for those members of the species who are capable of reproducing to get on with it.

lol i'm assuming you dont date much then. NOTHING in the dating world is genuine

No, I don't date much, I suck at it. I suck at bowling, hate that shit, too.

They are, overwhelmingly, a nasty race. Hateful to each other, most of all.

I don't get the reference(s).

me neither

And maybe our SPS is part of that, too - we weed ourselves out of the whole process to make it easier for those members of the species who are capable of reproducing to get on with it.

This an irrational and negative thought and you need to purge it from your head. SPS is a disease the result of all the tripe being pandered in Western culture, not something 'mother nature' wove into the plan for natural selection. Nobody wanted you to have it except the nasty hateful shallow things being referenced in this thread. It most certainly, physically, cannot keep you from reproducing. (Some guy can chime in here, "But if you had a true micropenis conception would be difficult blah blah blah..." but no, not really, if the couple wanted a kid it would happen.)

We learned SPS.

This an irrational and negative thought and you need to purge it from your head. SPS is a disease the result of all the tripe being pandered in Western culture, not something 'mother nature' wove into the plan for natural selection. Nobody wanted you to have it except the nasty hateful shallow things being referenced in this thread. It most certainly, physically, cannot keep you from reproducing. (Some guy can chime in here, "But if you had a true micropenis conception would be difficult blah blah blah..." but no, not really, if the couple wanted a kid it would happen.)

We learned SPS.

The Soviet-Ukrainian serial killer Chikatilo impregnated his wife by placing his semen inside her with his fingers. Of course there's a way. But that's not normal and it's not enjoyable. In other words, it's not sustainable. As for SPS being learned maybe I can agree. However, if we didn't have it before it means it was latent, and it was only a matter of women being liberated before we'd bear the full brunt of their scorn and ridicule.

When I apply a certain logic then I come to the conclusion that I'm wrong in thinking that way. But often I come back to the thought that maybe being judgmental and shallow is exactly how they're supposed to be. Same goes for men in reverse. Being shallow and judgmental is part of mate choice, a totally natural process. And maybe our SPS is part of that, too - we weed ourselves out of the whole process to make it easier for those members of the species who are capable of reproducing to get on with it.

if you believe in "nature" and "evolution", i've already been down that road with other members, and i don't wanna start that debate again.

We learned SPS.

some of what you say is true for sps but not for actual small penis.

I bet Vladimir Klitschko has a positively gargantuan cock. I would love to hear the sound a woman makes getting fucked by that giant. I'm sure Victoria Nuland has been pulverized by him more than once on diplomatic visits. Could this be the reason she flippantly said, "fuck the EU" in that phone tape because she was really thinking about Vladi's enormous uncut Ukrainian schlong?

you really seem to have a thing for uncut dicks. -_-

Well, considering I had mine sliced on by a doctor when I was just a mewling baby straight out of my mother's womb while my screaming protestations went ignored and the fact that there has been research into circumcision and penis size, then yes, I suppose I do have a thing for uncut dicks. Circumcision is a horrendous violation.

this is the first i hear of this research. do you have a link or something?

i agree that circumcision is a violation. I'm glad I'm uncut.

but i myself hadn't seen a link between penis size and circumcision till I looked it up 5 mins ago.

An Australian study in 1995 found an 8mm erection difference which is quite small.

But this is inconclusive because i dont know the details/size of the study and there maybe an ethnic/political propensity for circumcision which may account for the 8 mm difference anyway.