Mental Support Community

Howdy-Doo

Whirlwind69

I guess I prefer to take the high road.

Besides, it wouldn't be very sincere for me to say negative things about a vagina. I love vaginas.

i love vaginas too. but if they are going to pass on small dicks and make cruel jokes, then i sure has hell can pass on flappy stinky pussies and make jokes about them. for the sole purpose of them retaliating "but we cant control the way our vagina looks you bastard!" then BOOM it hits them that they are evil little bitches

• 3 weeks later...

There you are, drinking a a little beer with some friends. Everybody having a nice time, laughing all around when suddenly...KABLAM!! Penisjoke. Some girl had the nerves to say something humiliating about a small penis. Oooh, how could the witch do such a thing. Doesn't she have any respect?! Well, now she is gonna have it!! So you start raging against her, telling her you could make a double mega whopper from her beefflops, while playing timothy q with her ears. The bitch is gonna go through hell the next couple of minutes!!

But what's that? Oh, you didn't notice that little girl standing nearby? She smiled so lovely when you entered the room that evening. Sure, she seemed a bit shy, but that made her even more loveable. What's the matter with her? She looks a bit sad now.. Is she even crying?

Turns out, that lovely girl's name is Elisabeth. Elisabeth is a great girl, very clever and oh so friendly. Only thing is, Elisabeth has got a big pair of ears and is massively insecure about her loose vagina. She was doing well the last couple of weeks (in a life full of depressions), but you.. yes, you of all people.. you managed to destroy that little girl's life with just a few words that weren't even directed towards her.

But isn't this what women do endlessly. Women who make ridiculing comments or jokes about penis justify it because "men" say ridiculing things about women.

Are these men that ridicule women men with small penises I ask. If not why do they deserve the scorn caused by men with big dicks. Why don't you make fun of guys with big dicks.

>>>Why don't you make fun of guys with big dicks<<<

You know? I've always wondered why there is no such fetish as large penis humiliation or if there is why isn't it prevalent on the internet.

there are stories of girls rejecting guys because the penis was too big. it happens, then again id rather be rejected for too big than too small

• 4 weeks later...

But isn't this what women do endlessly. Women who make ridiculing comments or jokes about penis justify it because "men" say ridiculing things about women.

Are these men that ridicule women men with small penises I ask. If not why do they deserve the scorn caused by men with big dicks. Why don't you make fun of guys with big dicks.

You are right, we don't deserve so much ridiculing. But in my opinion, doing the exact same thing that has caused you so much pain to somebody else doesn't get you anywhere.

It's just fucked up. I'm sad to the bone. Maybe there isn't any solution to anyone of us. Maybe we really don't have a place on this earth. I have so much trouble speaking out about my problems. And I really have the feeling that there are people that care about me, that want to know what the hell is going on with me, but I just can't answer their questions. I've become this person that I really didn't want to become, but it just happened. So what should I do? I know for a fact that some people around me care about me, so ending my life seems pretty unfair. Also, I don't want to end my life because I think it can be beautiful. But stress, anger and sadness push me in all kinds of directions so that I don't see some bright future anymore.

Do I have to tell somebody? Do I really need to go through all the shaming just so that I can tell somebody about my problems? Ending a life seems way more easier.

Guest glennj

You are right, we don't deserve so much ridiculing. But in my opinion, doing the exact same thing that has caused you so much pain to somebody else doesn't get you anywhere.

I agree that's why I don't do it. I don't like it when other guys do it either.