Mental Support Community

What do I do?

Jupiter

I've been lurking in this forum for 5 years now, never had the nerve to make an account. I am 26, still a virgin and honestly do not know what to do. I really want to kill myself. I've almost had sex multiple times but when women see my penis they either laugh.... like my first sexual experience, or they look obviously disappointed. This causes me to not be able to get it up. I want to have sex and masturbate everyday. I just don't know what to do because I am surrounded by beautiful women here in Tucson and at the University of Arizona. It is not like the rest of America, women are on average more attractive in Arizona. There are plenty that would be interested in having sex with me, because I am often complimented as attractive. But in reality I am scared of another person seeing me naked, even though I desperately crave having sex. I read about other men who don't lose their virginity until they're 40 and I don't want to end up like them, but having sex under any sort of pitiful circumstances, like the girl pities me, is not interesting to me. I want to be desired by someone I desire on a carnal level.

I hate my body and hate the fact that idiots who have different bodies than me get to have so much sex, but if I have sex I risk having my cover blown, and her going around telling everyone. It even begins to manifest itself within me as misogyny. Not to the point of me attacking or doing fucked up shit to women, but deep down I know I resent them. I'm not happy about this so I am self critical, but I think of the horrible and humiliated ways women have made me feel, and its far worse than anything else. I honestly really just want to kill myself. But I can understand this is an issue of standpoint. In reality I am a white male in America who has money, is intelligent, and at least in my face people say I am good looking. I have so much that people with big dick's would be envious of. It's very possible I could have more sex than an ugly, boring guy with a big dick, and he would be envious of me, but this issue burns in my mind to the point where I clearly have erotophobia. In a college full of sexually active women this taunts me. And I find myself negatively disposed toward women in general, but no other group (I'm not racist, nationalist, or anything like that), and I know this is really fucked up. I'm at a point where I can't go on. I either kill myself or make the change necesary to lose my virginity and try to somehow push this out of my mind.

I have a gun so it will be very easy. I hate myself and worst of all this manifests as misanthropy, I hate other people who didn't even do anything to me, and that's just pathetic.

I've been lurking in this forum for 5 years now, never had the nerve to make an account. I am 26, still a virgin and honestly do not know what to do. I really want to kill myself. I've almost had sex multiple times but when women see my penis they either laugh.... like my first sexual experience, or they look obviously disappointed. This causes me to not be able to get it up. I want to have sex and masturbate everyday. I just don't know what to do because I am surrounded by beautiful women here in Tucson and at the University of Arizona. It is not like the rest of America, women are on average more attractive in Arizona. There are plenty that would be interested in having sex with me, because I am often complimented as attractive. But in reality I am scared of another person seeing me naked, even though I desperately crave having sex. I read about other men who don't lose their virginity until they're 40 and I don't want to end up like them, but having sex under any sort of pitiful circumstances, like the girl pities me, is not interesting to me. I want to be desired by someone I desire on a carnal level.

I hate my body and hate the fact that idiots who have different bodies than me get to have so much sex, but if I have sex I risk having my cover blown, and her going around telling everyone. It even begins to manifest itself within me as misogyny. Not to the point of me attacking or doing fucked up shit to women, but deep down I know I resent them. I'm not happy about this so I am self critical, but I think of the horrible and humiliated ways women have made me feel, and its far worse than anything else. I honestly really just want to kill myself. But I can understand this is an issue of standpoint. In reality I am a white male in America who has money, is intelligent, and at least in my face people say I am good looking. I have so much that people with big dick's would be envious of. It's very possible I could have more sex than an ugly, boring guy with a big dick, and he would be envious of me, but this issue burns in my mind to the point where I clearly have erotophobia. In a college full of sexually active women this taunts me. And I find myself negatively disposed toward women in general, but no other group (I'm not racist, nationalist, or anything like that), and I know this is really fucked up. I'm at a point where I can't go on. I either kill myself or make the change necesary to lose my virginity and try to somehow push this out of my mind.

I have a gun so it will be very easy. I hate myself and worst of all this manifests as misanthropy, I hate other people who didn't even do anything to me, and that's just pathetic.

Look I have the same problem you do. It's a no- win situation. Do what is best for you. Anyone who passes judgment on you hasn't been in your shoes.

True. But probably he'd be offered different advice if his penis was, say, three inches, as opposed to six.

That's what I was thinking, some chicks will laugh at anything below 6 or something. Whether he's 2 inches or 4 inches changes what advice I'd give.

I guess you're right, but if it took him 5 years to get the nerve up to post I don't expect him to divulge his measurements.

I didn't lose my virginity until I was 43 and that one sexual encounter was a complete disaster no size problems but ED problems combined with complete lack of experience.

That was my one and one sexual intercourse. I did get a few blow jobs (which really didn't do anything for me really) and a few hand jobs. That's my entire 56 year sex life.

So I guess I'm where you hope to never be so I can understand your frustration.

I've had a very long life of feeling the way you do. So many months and years, decades of hating women or at least hating the way they made me feel.

I reached my lowest ebb about the time the song "Short Dick Man" out. That pretty much solidified everything that I hated about the whole thing. Having a small dick and the complete lack of empathy most women seem to have for guys born with one.

I only dated two girls when I was younger. They both asked me out. I would never had the courage to ask. The first one started telling friends about my lack of size after I broke up with her. Fortunately the circle of people who knew both of us was very small. She later called me "pinprick" to my face. Not a good start to my dating life.

I don't know your size probably smaller than me. Doesn't matter. The feelings are the same. I hope you can manage to overcome your fears before it's too late.

Lol @ the fact that ya'lls first question was my "measurements". I'd agree that this doesn't matter. So I didn't understand I was small until I went to have my first sexual experience whereupon the girl literally laughed at me and told me the next day she just wanted to be friends because of my penis size. I measured myself and found I was somewhere short of 4 inches in length, maybe 3.8 inches and less than 3 inches in girth, maybe 2.8 inches. Apparently this places me below one standard deviation and means more than 90% of men have larger penis' than I. I do find this really hard to talk about because it evokes such emotion for me as I type and is really a buzzkill to come on this forum. I only really want to come on here when I feel terrible.

Condoms are impossible for me to use. What is worst is this general statement girth is more important than length because apparently I lack quite a bit there. The suggestion I become an expert at oral sex is problematic for me. To be frank, it disgusts me. Something about the visual of a greasy vagina in my face, the feeling of greasy pussy juice all in my mouth and in my face grosses me the fuck out. You see many women feel the same way about oral sex and will refuse to give it. That's fine, their partner may crave it but has no right to demand it and they have every right to not want to perform any sort of act. But imagine if you encountered a women with a large vagina or small tits or some sort of subjective flaw and told her "well I hope you're really good at oral to make up for it"? What sort of person would you be and how would this make her feel? It would be demeaning, objectifying and downright disrespectful to place sexual expectations upon her to make up for some sort of perceived flaw. This is what women are saying when they say, "if you learn how to do oral great women will love you". This is still a statement defining us as inferior and as needing to make up for things and I refuse to conceive of myself is this way. I don't have to make up for anything there's nothing wrong with me. I would never place sexual conditions on my partner because that's just demeaning and I expect the same respect. If I was to have a partner who didn't want to give oral sex, you have to respect that, not invent some sort of flaw they are obligated to make up for in order to coerce them into performing sexual acts. That is what women are saying when they say "oh it's fine you're small, just learn oral sex" they are agreeing there is something wrong with having a small penis and it should be made up for. Even more so this is a reproduction of the typical patriarchal trope of women as passive recipients of sex who are not even obligated to endeavor to provide their own pleasure.

If you are in a relationship with someone and love someone you want to please them and will find a way, it might take a while to learn what they want and how to satisfy them but I think it can be done.

It might just be that casual promiscuous sex is not an option for you as you do not have time to learn a partner's needs and cannot provide normally expected options.

less than 3 inches in girth, maybe 2.8 inches.

That can't be right. My finger is 3" girth. Your dick is as thin as a finger? I've never ever seen one that thin. Are you measuring right?

If you are in a relationship with someone and love someone you want to please them and will find a way, it might take a while to learn what they want and how to satisfy them but I think it can be done.

It might just be that casual promiscuous sex is not an option for you as you do not have time to learn a partner's needs and cannot provide normally expected options.

Yes, this was really profound....I'm sure he feels a lot better after that comment.

I've come across a few guys with small dicks that have "promiscuous" sex lives.

If you have the kind of mind that can deal with the certain amounts of rejection it can be done. I don't think most of the guys on here have that mental fortitude though otherwise we would be getting laid instead of posting on here.

The two most important organs a man is born with are the penis and the brain. You can be born with the "wrong" penis and "right" brain and get through life just fine. It's those of us who have both a "wrong" penis and "wrong" brain that have a hard time with it.

Of course a penis can't be fixed but there is some hope the brain can.

The women of the world could help by treating those of us afflicted with a little respect but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I only dated two girls when I was younger well up to the time I was 43 to be exact. Both of them had started the relationship. The first one Jill, had dated a friend of mine before she decided to dump him and started going out with me. I decided after a few weeks that I didn't like her as much as she wanted me too so I decided to call it off. We never had sex while we dated. The only thing we did was kiss. Our kissing was pretty hot and heavy and we would grind our groins against each other and as I was usually hard I guess she could get a feel of my size from this.

Anyway after I broke it off with her Robert (the guy she dated before me) made a comment along the lines of "at least I don't have a small dick". I just brushed it off as the usual guy kind of insult that guys do all the time jokingly. A few weeks later I went on a coach trip with my friends including Jill. We stopped at a cafe and Jill and I were the last ones to be served and as we were walking out the door she stopped, turned around looked at me and said "pinprick".

I put two and two together and realized she must have told Robert about my small dick. I found out later from a comment by his mother no less, that Robert had an 8" dick.

Still that doesn't change the fact that she dumped him and I dumped her. Not sure how much my lack of size bothered her. I remember her getting really upset when I told her I didn't want to be with her anymore.

A year later I started dating the hottest girl in our neighborhood. We never had sex either and no size issues ever arose with her but then she never saw it or felt it as far as I know.

It's only deluding oneself if you don't mean it. If it's used as a defense mechanism then it won't work anyhow. You can get to the stage where you really don't care and mean it.

that's not what i meant. what i meant about living in delusion is that sometimes (not always) one must give a fuck, plenty of fuck in fact. (try saying that really fast 10 times :P ).

I come on here and you seriously tell me I must've made a mistake, you can't comprehend one being that small? Don't comment on my threads anymore. Is there a way I can block another user here like on Facebook?

come on jupiter, take it easy. i'm sure he didn't mean it like that. and he must have big fingers.

anyway, there is a way to block users from your profile page, but may i suggest you wait a couple days.