Mental Support Community

Feeling numb

nytaiji

I was just told I have a thin dick. I don't even know what to say. I haven't been on here much lately but I knew it was a matter of time (and not a lot) before I got emotionally knocked on my ass again. At least I have the comfort of knowing that ALL women place more importance on girth than length. So now when I hear women try to console men by saying "size doesn't matter, girth is what's important", I can sit there quietly crying inside.

I was just told I have a thin dick. I don't even know what to say. I haven't been on here much lately but I knew it was a matter of time (and not a lot) before I got emotionally knocked on my ass again. At least I have the comfort of knowing that ALL women place more importance on girth than length. So now when I hear women try to console men by saying "size doesn't matter, girth is what's important", I can sit there quietly crying inside.

How were you told? Was it with hurtful intentions or was it strictly an analitical opinion?

I did a quick google that said the average circumference is 4.7". Here is one link

http://www.medicalne...cles/271647.php

I wonder if a ribbed condom would help those who would like a bit more girth?

Sorry you had a bad experience nytaiji and I hope you find some contentment

all those studies have an erect girth of 4.7-4.8. that is smaller than the expected average of 5.0

nytailji, it may help you (when you find a loving girl) that she practices kegels. it will tighten her up, and she can actively squeeze while youre having sex, and it will increase pleasure for both of you.

try not to let those bitches hold you down with their cavernous vaginas :)

I actually just measured again and the number was higher than I thought. If that stat (4.7) is true (it's not) then I'm dead on average. I wish I could direct my anger at her but I asked. She was actually being honest. I can't fault her for that. Women just don't get it though. They never will. At the very least, I can get some validation from this forum instead of constantly hearing that I'm being ridiculous. "Just get over it". I love hearing that.

Well, there you have it guys. For those of you that couldn't understand how someone with 6 inches could be considered small. Now we know. It's because I'm thin. And that's the worst you can be. Other than short AND thin. But I've even heard women say that there's nothing worse than a long thin dick. I'm not long by any means, but I do have the dreaded "pencil dick". FML! I just don't understand why I care so much about what a woman who I don't care about thinks of me in the bedroom. I can understand why I'd care about what my girlfriend thinks, but not a fling. It's not like this woman was complaining. She still wants to have sex. It's me who doesn't want to now.

The problem is that that is just one more comment to add to the list. And I will carry that on to the next woman I meet. And it will affect me. She may be willing to still have sex with me but I don't know that the next one will. And it affects my self esteem. Knowing she still wants to have sex with me doesn't make me feel better about myself.

all those studies have an erect girth of 4.7-4.8. that is smaller than the expected average of 5.0

yeah but we're talking circumference not diameter. Even half an inch change in circumference is going to be hardly noticable.

Just because a thicker penis is MORE noticable to women doesn't mean a "thin" penis won't do the job.

A mans finger can make a woman squirm with pleasure. Is your dick thicker than your finger?

fingers can move in ways that dicks cant (i hope not anyways)

and nytaiji, your 4.7 is not thin. its average. and you have 6 in length, which puts you above average

i know the feeling of not wanting to have sex with a GF when they do, because you feel depressed, like its pointless becayse you cant satisfy them

DO IT ANYWAYS. learn the moves., the positions that work better, like doggy stye with her legs squeezed together. or use your hips to make a circular motion inside her. there are ways!

I hear what you're saying Someone555, but I get hung-up (fuck these puns) on knowing that, no matter what I do to make up for my lack of girth, I still won't be satisfying her as much as past lovers. I've had girlfriends say, out of frustration, that they enjoy sex with me and "who cares about past guys". Unfortunately I care. And it affects every relationship I'm in. I can't help but to compare. And knowing my size situation, I know where I stand by comparison.

I hear what you're saying Someone555, but I get hung-up (fuck these puns) on knowing that, no matter what I do to make up for my lack of girth, I still won't be satisfying her as much as past lovers. I've had girlfriends say, out of frustration, that they enjoy sex with me and "who cares about past guys". Unfortunately I care. And it affects every relationship I'm in. I can't help but to compare. And knowing my size situation, I know where I stand by comparison.

i am the same way in relationships. it literally consumes my day thinking about it, every day. i also link emotional feelings to sexual pleasure(and thus penis size), so my problem was always that girlfriends will always be in love or have feelings for their ex, which i was never ok with and caused me soooo much anxiety

Don't be ashamed ... its just a dick, a dick ain't worth shit without some confidence behind it, remember they come in all shapes and sizes and what's special about yours is that it's attached to you!

You only get one shot at life don't waste it worrying about something so trivial,

Stand behind your dick

if that was the case, none of us would be on here

Don't be ashamed ... 1- its just a dick, a dick ain't worth shit without some confidence behind it, remember they come in all shapes and sizes 2- and what's special about yours is that it's attached to you!

You only get one shot at life 3- don't waste it worrying about something so trivial,

4- Stand behind your dick

this post is kinda funny senior.

1- it's just a dick????!!!!! seriously?

2- to whom else would it be attached? being attached to you doesn't make it "special".

3- something so trivial? was the pun intended here?

4- well, he can't stand in front of his dick, now can he?

just kidding a little here, senior.

I appreciate your attempt at cheering me up Senior. And I'm glad you've found peace. But I just don't know how to do that. The only way I can find any respite is by trying to not view women in a sexual manner. Hard to get? I try to play impossible to get. But it's not easy. Sex is one of our most primitive driving forces in life. If it weren't we would have died off as a species a long time ago. Perhaps the ones that didn't place much importance on it did die off. And now we all posses the genes of the more sexually driven humans. Who knows? One thing I do know though is that life is cruel.

Someone555, I agree that women fall deeper in love with men that sexually satisfy them more. I have heard women say that they are much more willing to put up with a guy's bullshit if he is packing and knows how to use it. I'm sure everyone has heard the saying that the key to a man's heart is through his stomach. Well, the key to a woman's heart is through her vagina. Although women will "settle" for a guy that is a better provider. But they are absolutely settling. And that doesn't sit well with me. That's just a recipe for being cheated on. Once the kids are out of the home, the woman's focus will be back on her own pleasure again. I really don't want to be pleading temporary insanity in 20 years when I snap and kill her after I find out she's been cheating on me. The FACT that only 40% of men have passed on their genes throughout history compared to 80% of females is scary.

Oh, I'm sorry Senior. I misunderstood your intentions then. I got confused by the fact that this is a mental SUPPORT forum. MY intention was to show gratitude and not totally dismiss what you said. Congratulations on your achievements. If you weren't offering support then you were just bragging. And if that's the case then why the hell are you here?