Mental Support Community

ok I give up I quit

robert

Im new to sps forum, but this will be my first and last post. I just dont know what else to do. a man with a small penis like mine is constantly reminded if his insecurities. Life with a small penis is a life I cant live anymore. It is a curse, I wish it wasn't but I cant keep lying to myself anymore. There is no woman who would be truly happy to be with a small penis man. Sex is not the most important but it is some what important. I cringe at the thought of any woman seing my penis. Im a 26yr old man thats hung like a six yr old boy. My future looks dim Im not even average. I have no choice but to choose suicide. if I cant live like a man at least I can die like a man. Its not about having sex or having a lot of women its about my selfworth my pride my dignity my happiness I dont want to become a angry hateful misogynistic man whos angry all the time and hates women but thats what im becoming as each day passes I dont want any pity I just wanted to be happy but life has robbed me of any kind of piece of mind there is no hope I have no choice I just needed somewhere to vent I wish everyone here the best on this journey called life I give up If I could give my length and width to any one I would I wont need it where im going

God bless

Can you tell us what size you are to give us some perspective?

I know it's not about your size but about how you feel about yourself and the way our society views you. We all have those feelings here. That's what this group is about.

it's hard to deal with. I know I've had to deal with it too along with all the other crap that I hate about my life.

My size is about 2inch not erect about 3.87 erect thanks for all the comments I think its mostly about change if your overweight you can loose weight if your not attractive enough which i dont like to call anyone ugly you can change your wardrobe or make up etc but a small penis yoy cant do anything about it and it sucks I would gladly love my small penis if it wasnt deemed a curse for humiliation and loneliness im just a broken man right now can a man truly find happiness and love with sps or small penis

So you're just a bit under 4" which isn't real bad. Sure it's small but I think there are a great deal of women out there that wouldn't be that bothered by it. If you're at least fairly decent looking you should be able to find someone if you can pluck up the courage.

I'm not sure about the ugly part. Make up and wardrobe can only get you so far. The reason why looks don't correlate is because it's subjective. What is ugly to one person might not be ugly to another. Ugly is not really quantifiable like a penis, breasts or any body part is.

I dont want to become a angry hateful misogynistic man whos angry all the time and hates women but thats what im becoming as each day passes

Funny thing is, I've recently become a little misogynistic, but not because I have a small-ish penis. I just think we are superior to them, and I think they are extremely obnoxious.

But anyway, you shouldn't give up on life. You just need to find a hobby or interest to get your mind off of that shit in your pants. I love sports, playing and watching, so this time of year, I really don't think about it much at all. Only when I have too much free time. Deep deep down, I do constantly feel like shit, less of a man, but I do what I can to enjoy my life. Don't give up man, I'm in the process of trying to develop that "you know what, fuck it" mentality. Because I do want to get laid, but the problem is, I simply give too much of shit about the opinion of women. Which is why I have adopted a somewhat misogynistic way of thinking, its actually helping me out a little. I suggest you do the same.

Try it and see if it works for you, best of luck man.

I remember when I felt that way. For a while during the 90's I would go through spells where I hated women. It was not really women themselves that I hated but rather the way they made me feel or the way SOME of them made me feel. I got over it. The hatred just eats you up inside and doesn't really change anything.

I remember when I felt that way. For a while during the 90's I would go through spells where I hated women. It was not really women themselves that I hated but rather the way they made me feel or the way SOME of them made me feel. I got over it. The hatred just eats you up inside and doesn't really change anything.

I don't hate them, I just feel that men as creatures are better than women in a lot of ways. I'm beginning to care less about what they think, and its helping my sps to a certain degree.

I agree with you glenn it does eat away at you but it

Still sucks to have to live a life like this a small penis till the day you die I just hate the way society makes you feel inferior and less of a man (technically im 3.87 inches from being a woman) I dont know suicide is still better than living like this ive grown tired of living a mediocre life anyway id gladly trade my life for a person thats on their death bed I know life dosent owe me anything but why does it have to take from me I guess on good thing has come from having a small penis and it is that I have no fear of death anymore as a matter of fact I welcome it with a warm embrace (sigh) the agony of defeat im terrified of women now because im afraid of being emasculated

Believe me I know how you feel. I spend a lot of time thinking about killing myself. I started having those thoughts 25 years ago. I've spent most of my life alone literally. When you do that you have a lot of time to think and my thoughts invariably turn to all the things that I hate about myself and my life and there's a lot of them.

It used to be the small dick stuff. That happened for years and years. Then I hit my 30's and then the ED issues started to creep in. That got worse and the years kept flying by with no hope of finding someone to change my life.

You learn that there are three things women don't want to deal with when it comes to a man, a small dick, erectile dysfunction and lack of experience. I have all three. They want a man who has confidence but they rob you of your confidence. I spent my whole life being told that having a small dick is bad and you expect me to have confidence? Then you add to that a good job, ambition, love their life etc.

I've got to a point where I can't think of one single reason why someone would want to be with me.

So yeah I know exactly how you feel. I'm thinking of pulling the plug myself.

For me the size thing isn't nearly an issue as it is for some of the other guys on here. If I ever got to a point where I was going to be intimate with a woman, sure I would worry about how she is going feel about my issues but I don't think it would stop me from trying. For me though there are 100 other problems not related to sex that stop me from even attempting to find someone.

I just feel so much despair and regret that I have lived so much of my life alone and with no female contact. There's nothing I can do to change that now. That boat has sailed. I really don't want to be starting my sex life at 56. I don't see the point in it. I don't think I could get the kind of woman that would make me happy anyway.

I wonder how many other guys are going to be in the same boat when they get to my age? I hope not. I hope they manage to find a way out and find someone to pull them out of this pit of despair they are in.

Glenn I am 52 and when I take care of myself I feel almost as good as ever. We live in an age where guys who invest time, energy and money can often stay strong and vital well into their 80s. I have a friend whose father is a month away from turning 79 and this guy is fit and sharp and enjoys life. I work in Medicare and take calls every day from similar men.

My philosophy for 2015 is the past is past and I am moving forward w my best self. I am looking to shape up physically and financially and no longer give a rats ass about women or penis size or anything about my past history. I have a job, I have my health, a little cash in the bank and am working hard on my self interest period. They say living well is the best revenge and I want to be able to raise a middle finger to anyone who deserves it, that is part of what drives me.

Anyway I hope this helps you and others but if it don't I got no time for tears, life goes on.

Me too! There is nothing in this life sweeter or more rapturously intoxicating than the feeling of schadenfreude. Anyone who disagrees with this is lying or in denial or simply being obstinate for the sake of their own ego.

That was a great quote from George Orwell. All three of my kids are great readers. I insisted they read three books as they were growing up.

1984 George Orwell

Brave New World Adolous Huxley

Fahrenheit 451 Ray Bradbury

When they were done, I said if they were still hungry, feast on Atlas Shrugged.

EDIT: If I had to pick my two favorite authors it'd be Mark Twain and Charles Dickens.

Not sure if you agree, Glenn, but I think women in their 40s and 50s are pften really hot. The main problem at that age might be menopause and resulting lack of libido.

Sometimes menopause has the opposite effect. Some ladies become easily aroused and their sex drive ramps up instead of tapering off.

>>>women in their 50s are hot? "really hot"?<<<

As the old saying goes.... "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" or "One man's trash is another man's treasure".*

*Unless you have a small penis and believe in Santa Clause. Then your only hope is that Santa will rescue you from the Island of Misfit Dicks and finds someone desperate enough to accept you.

Can be, especially women who take care of themselves and neither try to look too young nor just give up and look frumpy. Maybe saying they turn me on would be more accurate. I know some guys have no interest in women this old. I do.

I agree. Of course 51 is not 21 but if women can resist gluttony they often stay decent looking. Same is true for guys btw.

Now go get Mister Boo Boo lips a taffy!

(Editors note: in this context "Mister Boo Boo lips" refers not to a particular person but rather an archetype for a winey beeotch)

No my mind is made up. The heart wants what it wants. In this case the mind wants what it wants.I see no silver lining or happy ending, and thats the difference glenn you still have a chance. you are average go out and find your happiness.death dosen't scare me anymore and im mentally ready to go.having a 3 inch penis is not my only problem.my whole life up to this point has been a let down and its best to just bow out gracefully and go quietly the scariest thing for me is that I survive a suicide attempt and wake up to find out im still here but half of my face is gone. glenn id gladly give you my length (I wont be needing it) then you'd have a huge 8 incher lol you'll be an overnight john holmes

PS being that im 26 yrs old, a virgin, never had a girlfriend, and im the son of a size queen mother non of my sibling brothers has a small penis only I have one my father is very far from small so yeah ive clearly got the short end of the stick im not as angry about it anymore like in the past but oh yeah the option is still on the table and its here to stay the one thing I hope is we are the last generation to go through sps, small penis and micro-penis