Mental Support Community

ok I give up I quit

robert

No my mind is made up. The heart wants what it wants. In this case the mind wants what it wants.I see no silver lining or happy ending, and thats the difference glenn you still have a chance. you are average go out and find your happiness.death dosen't scare me anymore and im mentally ready to go.having a 3 inch penis is not my only problem.my whole life up to this point has been a let down and its best to just bow out gracefully and go quietly the scariest thing for me is that I survive a suicide attempt and wake up to find out im still here but half of my face is gone. glenn id gladly give you my length (I wont be needing it) then you'd have a huge 8 incher lol you'll be an overnight john holmes

What about if I give you my 5" then you'll be hung. You're a lot younger than I am and have more life to live. My body is about done. Arthritis, diabetes, ED so much pain you wouldn't believe.

I'm not sure what to tell you. I don't think anything anyone says is really gong to change the way you feel. It will have to take something real happening to you to pull you out of it. Question is are you willing to let that thing happen.

Even though I've had the same outlook as you at various points in my life I kinda defies logic, the line of thinking that somehow killing yourself is better or easier than being rejected by a woman because of your small penis. I'm not sure if you are one of those that has experienced this rejection first hand. If you haven't then you've obviously built up this fear inside your head like a lot of us do. It's an understandable fear but it's not something that is likely to happen. I really don't think most women would do that to a guy even if they did feel he was too small.

I think the kind of women that would say something or worse just up and leave are maybe 5% of women. Even if it did happen I don't think it would hurt as much as you think it would.

Like I said there's not much anyone else can do or say. We all have to make up our own minds about what is bearable to us and how much value we place on our lives.

Son of a size queen mother? I think I might have been in the same boat. My mom was the first person to make a "joke" about my small one. I'm not sure if she ever saw it erect. I'm pretty sure she never saw it at all after I got to the point where I could bathe myself. She obviously saw it flaccid as a young boy when she did bathe me and it must have looked tiny compared to my dad who I know was quite big. Not sure how I compared to my brothers but one time when I was about 12 or 13 the old song by the band Sweet called "Little Willy" (willy was the most common term for the penis in England where I grew up) came on the radio and my mom said "this is Glenn's song". Even at that age I knew what she meant. It didn't bother me too much at the time but it was one of those seeds that was to grow inside me. Neither of my brother received comments like this.

My mom was friends with a college age girl called Kathy. She was a few years older than me really nice, long hair big tits etc. When I was about 16 or 17 there were a couple of times when Kathy made comments to me suggesting that she knew that I had a small penis. I'm 100% sure she never saw it so the only way she could know that is if my mom told her. That bothered me.

I'm sure my mom meant no harm. I'm sure she would have been hurt if she knew that something she said or did resulted in the way I feel about myself or the way my life turned out but I never told her.

What about if I give you my 5" then you'll be hung. You're a lot younger than I am and have more life to live. My body is about done. Arthritis, diabetes, ED so much pain you wouldn't believe.

I'm not sure what to tell you. I don't think anything anyone says is really gong to change the way you feel. It will have to take something real happening to you to pull you out of it. Question is are you willing to let that thing happen.

Even though I've had the same outlook as you at various points in my life I kinda defies logic, the line of thinking that somehow killing yourself is better or easier than being rejected by a woman because of your small penis. I'm not sure if you are one of those that has experienced this rejection first hand. If you haven't then you've obviously built up this fear inside your head like a lot of us do. It's an understandable fear but it's not something that is likely to happen. I really don't think most women would do that to a guy even if they did feel he was too small.

I think the kind of women that would say something or worse just up and leave are maybe 5% of women. Even if it did happen I don't think it would hurt as much as you think it would.

Like I said there's not much anyone else can do or say. We all have to make up our own minds about what is bearable to us and how much value we place on our lives.

Son of a size queen mother? I think I might have been in the same boat. My mom was the first person to make a "joke" about my small one. I'm not sure if she ever saw it erect. I'm pretty sure she never saw it at all after I got to the point where I could bathe myself. She obviously saw it flaccid as a young boy when she did bathe me and it must have looked tiny compared to my dad who I know was quite big. Not sure how I compared to my brothers but one time when I was about 12 or 13 the old song by the band Sweet called "Little Willy" (willy was the most common term for the penis in England where I grew up) came on the radio and my mom said "this is Glenn's song". Even at that age I knew what she meant. It didn't bother me too much at the time but it was one of those seeds that was to grow inside me. Neither of my brother received comments like this.

My mom was friends with a college age girl called Kathy. She was a few years older than me really nice, long hair big tits etc. When I was about 16 or 17 there were a couple of times when Kathy made comments to me suggesting that she knew that I had a small penis. I'm 100% sure she never saw it so the only way she could know that is if my mom told her. That bothered me.

I'm sure my mom meant no harm. I'm sure she would have been hurt if she knew that something she said or did resulted in the way I feel about myself or the way my life turned out but I never told her.

God that sucks glenn im sorry you had to go through that my dad was an asshole he used to beat my mother my oldest brother got it the worst he never physically hit us just mainly verbally if my mother only knew her son has a small penis life sucks idk what else to do I wonder if there are women who could overlook a small penis im literally scared of women even in public I feel like they know I have a small penis even with my clothes on rejection isnt hard its the humiliation part I cant take or her possibly laughing I heard of one guy getting laughed at before I wonder what happened in society from ancient times about penis size in ancient rome, egypt and greece It wasnt a problem why is it a big deal now maybe its just western civilization

You know, Glenn, this makes me feel almost speechless.

It's hard to respond to this in a way which doesn't seem brutally disrespectful to your mother. But on the basis of what you say it is clear to me that she has (I'm trying to think of a moderate way of putting this)...well, let's say her 'profoundly foolish' behaviour has needlessly screwed up her own son's life! Or at least has significantly contributed to it.

It's just wrong - WRONG - at so many levels:

I mean, you can't tell what size a guy is going to end up at from the size he is as a young child, damn it!!

Even as a man, you can't accurately tell what size a person is going to be from his flaccid size. It's well known that some people grow more than others when erect.

But even leaving this aside, it's just way out of line for a mother to make deeply hurtful personal comments about her own son's penis! What the HELL kind of a person does that??

And then telling other adults stuff of a sexual nature about her own child? Damn it, that kind of thing isn't just emotional abuse, it is bordering on sexual abuse, IMO.

Result: a guy who is actually within the average range gets mentally screwed up for life!

I just hope your mother feels real proud of herself, Glenn.

I really think it comes down to what I've said before, I don't think women have any idea what this means to a lot of us guys. They don't have a penis or anything that even compares to a penis. So how can they even begin to understand how it feels to own one. The only time women even have to think about penises is when they are having sex so to them a penis is no more than a tool. That's why when this topic comes up the only way they can assure us is to tell us how to use that tool or make up for it's size by using other tools (hands, mouth etc). They don't realize that for a guy his penis doesn't disappear after you have sex. It's there with you 24/7 every day of your life.

A lot of women will make remarks and mean no harm. They are just joking and think we shouldn't take it so seriously but at the same time women DO know that making remarks about size (small ones) hurt guys otherwise they wouldn't use it to get revenge or as an insult. Let's face it when do women ever use a small penis as a compliment? How they reconcile these two things is beyond me but then I'm not a woman.

I think my mom had some suspicion about why I had never had a girlfriend. At one point in my mid 30's I was going through one of my bad periods. I was well into my suicidal period by now. I was living with her for a short while and was sitting on my bed thinking about my life and she saw me and asked me what was wrong. I couldn't really tell her. She asked if it was about my girlfriend situation (I had mentioned it to her in a letter a few years earlier). I said yes. Then she asked if it was a physical problem. I'm sure she was trying to see if it was my"small" problem. I just said no.

I'm sure those things she said when I was a kid meant nothing to her. She meant no harm. She's a woman and they just don't get it. If she did and she knew the effect it would have on me then of course she would never have said them. I can't blame her for being a woman.

Glenn, only you know the full context of all this. Maybe your mum did genuinely think she was just making some bland jokish remarks? But saying intimate things about you (her own child!) to another adult? Maybe you were (are) somehow mistaken about this?

Her friend made a couple of remarks to me that made it quite clear she knew or at least thought I had a "small one". She had never seen me naked so unless there was some other way she could tell the only other logical answer is my mom told her. I doubt she told her to embarrass me or whatever. Maybe they were talking and the subject of penis size came up and my mom mentioned it in an off hand kind of way. I have no way of knowing for sure. I do remember that the two times Kathy said something we were alone. She never said anything in front of other people. Whether she did that on purpose I don't know.

The thing is when these and other similar instances happened it didn't really effect me that much at the time. When she said those things I didn't react at all. i guess I was kind of shocked a little. But combined and over time they had their effect on me.

I was thinking about all this shit at work today and I realized the only woman I've known in my life that has never done or said anything to make me feel like shit is my sister and she's one of the few females that has seen it. Of course we were very very young at the time and I doubt it ever got erect but still. She's one of the reasons I still have some faith in women. She's one of the sweetest people you could meet. If I met a woman just like her I know I wouldn't have anything to worry about.

As for asking later on about a 'physical problem', well, I think most people might assume that this would refer to the ED situation?

Could be. I kinda killed that conversation before it started.

As I read your story glenn and everyone else's my heart dies. I hate to think of any man being humiliated for something he had no control over.it crazy how one part of your body could effect you mind your personality and all around your quality of life I guess seeing another man going through some sort of pain kind of puts life in perspective I compare myself unto the turtle retreating into my shell never to emerge again and be shielded from all potentials of causing me pain and harm maybe thats why ive always liked turtles as a child

Thank you Irma. You're a real sweetheart. Too bad every woman isn't like you.

I just looked at your profile. Your family was the same as mine three brothers and one sister who was the youngest.

I'm glad mine worked out that way. I can't imagine what it would have been like if it were me and three sisters.

Been gone for a little while. It's typical for this issue to come and go in phases for me. Anyway, I think he has seen the light. That's the problem. This is our reality. Robert, I wish I could give you words of encouragement. Not to kill yourself, but to help you feel better. However, I'm right there with you. You may not have the dick you want, but you've certainly got some balls. I've thought about suicide plenty of times. I just don't have the balls for it. At least not yet. But one thing is for sure....If I do, my suicide note will describe in great detail why I did it. It will describe the pain and anguish that I've gone through. Who cares if it's embarrassing? I'll be dead. Although it would REALLY suck if I failed. But I would send it to news stations, friends, family, past women that made comments to me. Everyone I could think of. Just to get it out there, in hopes that it would make some kind of change for other men like us. Perhaps we need a martyr to get people to start really paying attention to what we are saying, instead of telling us to get over it. I hate life, but I'm trapped by a fear of death.

Guest glennj

Perhaps we need a martyr to get people to start really paying attention to what we are saying, instead of telling us to get over it. I hate life, but I'm trapped by a fear of death.

I doubt the people we need to see the light would be moved that. They would have the attitude "he killed himself for that? jeez get over yourself"

When you even suggest that a guy would kill himself because of the size of his penis most women scoff. They don't get it. They truly do not understand this stuff. Some do. Some women have the capacity to empathize but it's a small percentage of women unfortunately.

Yeah I suppose you're right Glen. I just don't know how to get others to understand what it's like. I try to use the analogy with women (who absolutely don't get it) that it's like not being loved as much as her husband's past girlfriends. How would they feel if their husband said, "There are so many other qualities to a person than just how much you love them. My past girlfriend's couldn't cook or clean as well as you. You are much more intelligent than they were. Who cares that I don't quite love you as much". Suddenly, "making up" for things isn't so appealing. You can use attraction as well. It tends to put things into a language that they can understand a little better. Personally I would rather have a girlfriend who had more attractive past boyfriends and enjoyed sex with me more, rather than the other way around. But women can't grasp that concept. There's nothing more frustrating than when women minimize this issue and talk down to us because of it.

Guest glennj

Yes. I think the women that are exposed to places like this and see first hand the damage that can be done get a sense of what it's like. Unfortunately very few women will ever come here. I've started posting a link to this group wherever the subject of penis size comes up.

I fear it's a battle we will never win. We don't get the exposure women's issues get. I guess because women's lives matter so much more than ours.

Yes I agree, I guess I might as well become a homosexual. And get accustomed to taking d**** in the a** ( im not a homophobe) I feel like im not good enough for women I cant even look at women anymore because when I do I feel shame and anger not at them but they represent the one thing in this life that no matter what I do I this life everytime I take off my pants or use the bathroom im reminded of my pain I have a better chance at being a gay man than a straight man no woman could ever be happy with a small penis and even if they are deep down they must be as damaged as we are but everytime I fell that guys like us still have a chance some jacka** always confirms my darkest fears im angry at society that humiliates us and acts as if they know what we go through

I hate living so much I have no hatred towards women id trade places with a dying man in a heart beat if I wasnt such a p**** id be dead already I wish everyone here good luck because evidently god needed a good laugh when he decided some men should have bigger penises than other's god never gives us more than we can handle im living proof thats bulls*** if you are religious I dont mean to offend

I hate living so much I have no hatred towards women id trade places with a dying man in a heart beat if I wasnt such a p**** id be dead already I wish everyone here good luck because evidently god needed a good laugh when he decided some men should have bigger penises than other's god never gives us more than we can handle im living proof thats bulls*** if you are religious I dont mean to offend

Good Laugh? Subjecting a man to lifetime of loneliness, sexual frustration, misogyny

and in some cases even suicide? Atheist Here

I doubt the people we need to see the light would be moved that. They would have the attitude "he killed himself for that? jeez get over yourself"

When you even suggest that a guy would kill himself because of the size of his penis most women scoff. They don't get it. They truly do not understand this stuff. Some do. Some women have the capacity to empathize but it's a small percentage of women unfortunately.

I was going to post a reply similar to Glenn. Most women would indeed scoff at the mere mention

of a guy taking his own life because of the size of his penis. I can think of one exception. When an

oriental kid took his life because of his penis size a few years ago, a comment was left by a female,"He wouldn't have enjoyed a single day of the next 50-60 years...at least he's at peace right now". Apparently, she gets it, and I suspect some of the more intelligent females get it too.

you could always focus your life on something else.... which i know sounds crazy

but look at paraplegics, dwarves, insanely disfigured people, morbidly obese,

none of those people are gettin laid by the general public too. is it possible they would trade their abnormalities for one of us with a small dick?

Her friend made a couple of remarks to me that made it quite clear she knew or at least thought I had a "small one". She had never seen me naked so unless there was some other way she could tell the only other logical answer is my mom told her. I doubt she told her to embarrass me or whatever. Maybe they were talking and the subject of penis size came up and my mom mentioned it in an off hand kind of way. I have no way of knowing for sure. I do remember that the two times Kathy said something we were alone. She never said anything in front of other people. Whether she did that on purpose I don't know.

The thing is when these and other similar instances happened it didn't really effect me that much at the time. When she said those things I didn't react at all. i guess I was kind of shocked a little. But combined and over time they had their effect on me.

I was thinking about all this shit at work today and I realized the only woman I've known in my life that has never done or said anything to make me feel like shit is my sister and she's one of the few females that has seen it. Of course we were very very young at the time and I doubt it ever got erect but still. She's one of the reasons I still have some faith in women. She's one of the sweetest people you could meet. If I met a woman just like her I know I wouldn't have anything to worry about.

Could be. I kinda killed that conversation before it started.

I think what our good friend *Roger* who is "no longer active" (I hope it wasn't anything I said ;))

is implying is that your mother(whether it was done consciously or not) played a pivotal

role in your misery. In psychology, there is a very painful condition called Toxic Shame.

While healthy shame is necessary to signal our boundaries, as to what is right and wrong,

when a person internalizes this shame, he no longer feels shame when he does wrong,

he feel it constantly as HE IS something wrong. It's arguably the most painful emotion a person

can experience, as he constantly feels that he is somehow defective, and fails or falls short as a human being. Your mother and her "sensitive" friend attached this shame (no pun) to your penis,

so it didn't matter that your dimensions were actually in the normal range, whenever you thought

of your penis, the shame would always accompany it, and because shame is the most painful of

human emotions, and because we as humans generally seek to avoid pain, this is where all the

misery came from. The fact that she possibly didn't know any better is no excuse for ruining your

life. Mothers are supposed to encourage their kids not berate them. Anyway Glenn, if I overstepped

my bounds with my analysis, I apologize, I took plenty of psychology in college, and if you have any

further interests in the topic I spoke about, look up Healing The Shame That Binds You by John Bradshaw.

you could always focus your life on something else.... which i know sounds crazy

but look at paraplegics, dwarves, insanely disfigured people, morbidly obese,

none of those people are gettin laid by the general public too. is it possible they would trade their abnormalities for one of us with a small dick?

Someone,

I thought you were a player. Why are you suddenly talking about paraplegics?