Mental Support Community

ok I give up I quit

robert

Guest glennj

I wasn't judging anybody. You and death were both saying nobody is as miserable and hates their life as much as you do so nobody understands. It just seems to me you should both understand each other.

I can understand why that upset you but try and look at it from her perspective. I think she was trying to assure you that even though YOU have a problem with the size of your dick SHE doesn't and she wanted to let you know that but she worded it wrong.

It's easy to use the wrong words to explain something and have your meaning misconstrued.

im not so sure. i could like someone DESPITE their really big nose. in that case i WOULD have a problem with it, but i deal with it. just as in this case i think she DOES have a problem with the size, but deals with it because i'm quite the catch otherwise

Guest glennj

im not so sure. i could like someone DESPITE their really big nose. in that case i WOULD have a problem with it, but i deal with it. just as in this case i think she DOES have a problem with the size, but deals with it because i'm quite the catch otherwise

So why worry about it. Nobody is perfect. If it was THAT big of a problem for her she would find someone bigger. Make the best of it.

At least you have someone and are getting some pussy. Would you rather be jacking off alone?

All the studies are pointless anyway. Instead of asking women if they are satisfied with their partners penis size maybe ask them how important is penis size and a penis in general to the level of enjoyment in your sex life. Where does it place in contrast with other things?

i think when they say they're "unsatisfied" with something, it indicates that that something is of considerable importance.

I can understand why that upset you but try and look at it from her perspective. I think she was trying to assure you that even though YOU have a problem with the size of your dick SHE doesn't and she wanted to let you know that but she worded it wrong.

It's easy to use the wrong words to explain something and have your meaning misconstrued.

he didn't tell her that he had a problem with it, but she stated that she did.

So why worry about it. Nobody is perfect. If it was THAT big of a problem for her she would find someone bigger. Make the best of it.

At least you have someone and are getting some pussy. Would you rather be jacking off alone?

i would rather be jacking off alone, than have some bitch tell me she'll sleep with me "despite" some physical attribute that i have.

well if you read my above story in its entirety, i never had sex with her. she wanted to date and wait for marriage for sex, and i didnt want to date, and i just wanted sex. so we stopped seeing eachother. onto the next i guess

i think when they say they're "unsatisfied" with something, it indicates that that something is of considerable importance.

he didn't tell her that he had a problem with it, but she stated that she did.

i would rather be jacking off alone, than have some bitch tell me she'll sleep with me "despite" some physical attribute that i have.

exactly

What exactly is making the best of it? The only solution to SPS is reanswering a million philosophical and personal questions about love and relationships and what these things mean to you and accepting that many of those new answers will run counter to several of your natural inclinations and lifelong dreams, and if “making the best of it” is just ignoring these questions in between the brief, painful, and fruitless attempts to answer them then I think most of us already do that as much as we can already.

It used to my job until fairly recently- I think you muddled the maths a bit.

68% is +/- 1sd. (the middle of the bell curve)

So16% is above 1sd - to the right of the curve

and 16% is below 1sd- to the left of the curve

this is ALSO the EXACT % of women who are happy with their partners penis size. (UCLA)

The remaining 16% are the small men who's partners are unsatisfied with their penis.

I didn't muddle anything. You are correct that the area under the standard normal curve

to the left of -1 is .16, but this is the percentage of the data that is MORE than 1 s.d. below

the mean, that is Pr[Z<-1]=.16. I thought you were referring to the percentage between

the mean and 1 s.d. below it(Pr[-1<Z<0]), which is .34. I hope this forum had nothing to do

with losing your job, as it seems to be doing more harm than good.

By your own admission, the middle 68%{ Pr([-1<Z<1]} were happy. Well this

comprises 34% of men who are AT MOST one s.d. below the mean as P[-1<Z<1]=

P[-1<Z<0]+P[0<Z<1]=.34+.34=.68. So unless you are more than 1 s.d. below the mean,

you should be o.k.

ya that seems too good to be true. an inch in a few months?

I never claimed to have grown an inch in a month. I was lead to believe that 5.5

was in the average range. Ever since I started taking a certain supplement

(I won't mention which, as another poster already accused me of being a salesman)

my erections were maximized, and I'm at 5.3. I won't sweat .2 inches.

It's nice to see you have been keeping track of my measurements.

So, you're another salesman?

How does making a book recommendation on a topic you expressed interest in make me

a salesman? Do you think I am getting kickbacks from the author?

I sincerely thought that reading the book would do you some good, but I guess it's

true what they say...No good deed goes unpunished. I'm done with this place. Adios Amigos.

I'm not talking about the book you recommended to me.

These men are trying to rip people off in the worst way possible.

(I removed some of the letters so it's not linked here.)

I was in a bad mood yesterday, so I'm sorry to make assumptions. It's just that we've seen enough of this garbage from other users.

I am in no way affiliated. This particular place offers a 60-day money-back guarantee

and I have been toying with the idea of trying it myself. Other posters had attested to

the fact that jelqing works to a certain extent, and these people guarantee at least an

inch within 60 days or your money back. I am still skeptical, but I am certainly not on this

site to sell anything, although I can understand how my intentions could have been misconstrued.

Glenn, all of us have psychological problems that go way beyond the size of our dicks.

Yes, the women too.

This is a mental health support site. Part of why I think that discussion of exact sizes, even on an SPS forum, is a form of distraction is that individual men's responses to the same penis size vary. The size isn't changeable, but the variation suggests that the response may be. Hence our attempt to provide a place for men to discuss their responses to their size.

I guess that's what it boils down to for some of us. I'll admit, when I have those short waves of not giving a shit (which I assume and hope most of you have as well) it's pretty damn refreshing. I get that adrenaline shot of life and feel like "You know what? Fuck it, I'm going to make the most of whatever life (and penis) I have." But, that feeling comes in short bursts, I'm still working on how to maintain that mindset.

Maintain that mindset by going out and getting laid.