Mental Support Community

ok I give up I quit

robert

Guest Klingsor

There you go Ken Ian. Does that assuage your burning sense of injustice? After all the shit's that been said about me, I'll leave. I'll get the fuck outta here while you let this fucking den of shit eating maggots operate unchained with the most vicious, sneaking, hypocritical, double standard mob violence and psychologically directed hate that exists on the internet. I'm always the fucking villain, but you gotta have a villain to oil your angel wings don't you. Don't let your halo singe your mouse hairs.

Guest glennj

There you go Ken Ian. Does that assuage your burning sense of injustice? After all the shit's that been said about me, I'll leave. I'll get the fuck outta here while you let this fucking den of shit eating maggots operate unchained with the most vicious, sneaking, hypocritical, double standard mob violence and psychologically directed hate that exists on the internet. I'm always the fucking villain, but you gotta have a villain to oil your angel wings don't you. Don't let your halo singe your mouse hairs.

If you ever did find a woman the size of your dick is going to be the very least of her problems.

I kind of agree with glenn but most of us or at least I am too far in a dark abyss to see any kind of light at the end of the tunnel im 26 yrs old an while most people are out having sex having fun I live a mediocre life absent of love or companionship because of sps id like to just "get over" this but im too far gone already I wish size didnt matter but to women it does some noy so much but it still does maybe suicide is my way out of a bad situation at least ill have the so called "good die young" and leave a youthful corpse Im kind of angry at women but not so much im more angry at big penis guys those lucky bastards lol if they only knew the anger I harboured for them oh god I must be gay a therapist once said I was possibly a repressed homosexual when I was a teen they said I was sexually confused and a latent homosexual to be honest im starting to believe it maybe I am gay

No one here is a villain. We are on a mental health web site and all of us have struggles. I know some posts have since been altered, but it is not okay to threaten anyone here with violence. Please step away and do not post if you are feeling triggered. I really do not want to start giving time outs. I hope we can all treat one another with respect.

I kind of agree with glenn but most of us or at least I am too far in a dark abyss to see any kind of light at the end of the tunnel im 26 yrs old an while most people are out having sex having fun I live a mediocre life absent of love or companionship because of sps id like to just "get over" this but im too far gone already I wish size didnt matter but to women it does some noy so much but it still does maybe suicide is my way out of a bad situation at least ill have the so called "good die young" and leave a youthful corpse Im kind of angry at women but not so much im more angry at big penis guys those lucky bastards lol if they only knew the anger I harboured for them oh god I must be gay a therapist once said I was possibly a repressed homosexual when I was a teen they said I was sexually confused and a latent homosexual to be honest im starting to believe it maybe I am gay

Robert,

I seriously doubt you are gay, and most therapists are full of s**t anyway.

Reading this forum I realize how having a small penis can make a man loose his fucking mind I agree with klingsor we can pretend everything is ok but its not fuck life fuck religion and best of all fuck god yes a small penis is not the worst thing in the world but lets be realistic I live in a imperfect world of wars death disease and famine and dont forget where babies and children die and starve I wish everyone here good luck especially glenn & victim seem like a great guys this is not helping I might check back once in a while but this is no better than therapy good luck to everyone here